Every upgrade I have done on my phone since the first offical 10.1 release has had this problem and I can't believe it has gone unnoticed. When I open my contacts up and go to settings, it has options to show different contacts from different accounts (ex. facebook, twitter, email) and mixes them with the local contacts. I keep them all turned off but every time I restart my phone the facebook one always turns back on. I have even tried the 10.2 leaks and the issue still exists but in the newest 10.2 leak the black theme doesn't work in the contacts either. Can this issue be addressed before the offical 10.2 release comes out?
    10-03-13 02:00 PM
    I had the same issue. And yeah it is very annoying, the only remedy I found was to delete fb then deleting each and every contact that got synced, then turning off fb contacts in the contact list options
    I don't use fb anyways so I was very glad I didn't have to deal with repeated contacts

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 02:10 PM
    Never had that problem fortunately
    10-03-13 03:39 PM
    I had the same issue. And yeah it is very annoying, the only remedy I found was to delete fb then deleting each and every contact that got synced, then turning off fb contacts in the contact list options
    I don't use fb anyways so I was very glad I didn't have to deal with repeated contacts

Posted via CB10
    I did all that same stuff but as soon as I restart my phone or pull the battery for any reason the fb contacts is turned back on in the contact list options. I wish there was an option in the fb account settings to turn off syncing contacts then this problem wouldn't matter to me.
    10-03-13 04:23 PM
    I uninstalled fb because of it. There is no opt out for contacts. Jurassic garbage.
    10-03-13 04:39 PM
    your problem is that your contacs app is corrupted,do not restore the "settings" when you are restoring from your back up,that will solve your problem,happened to me also and that did it.
    FuriousK likes this.
    10-03-13 05:29 PM
    your problem is that your contacs app is corrupted,do not restore the "settings" when you are restoring from your back up,that will solve your problem,happened to me also and that did it.
    This ^

Fact is, the contacts app is just really messed up. If you don't do too much, you can get by. It really needs a complete overhaul.

Btw, no need to call BerryLeaks. They have no say in what BlackBerry does or develops. They are just an independent outside party.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 05:52 PM
    Sorry. Some weird double post.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 05:55 PM
    This ^

Fact is, the contacts app is just really messed up. If you don't do too much, you can get by. It really needs a complete overhaul.

Btw, no need to call BerryLeaks. They have no say in what BlackBerry does or develops. They are just an independent outside party.

Posted via CB10
    The only reason I put berryleaks is cause I think maybe one or more of them work at Blackberry.
    10-03-13 07:44 PM