BlackBerry 10 backup like as ios icloud backups??

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 03:41 PM
    You can use Ultimate Backup from BBW. It will allow you to backup many things to your SD card or the cloud.

Although I have my contacts/calendar/email synced with Gmail, my passwords with Enpass, my notes with Evernote, my media with Box, and my files/documents with OneDrive and Dropbox - all automatic. No need for backups. I can rebuild from a lost or damaged device in minutes.
    GPuba and kbalaz like this.
    02-16-16 03:47 PM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 03:55 PM
    I use Ultimate Backup and love it. great backup utility with constant updates coming. Back up to devices internal SD card, super easy.
    03-03-16 03:40 PM
    You trust clouds and

GOOGLE ?

You can use Ultimate Backup from BBW. It will allow you to backup many things to your SD card or the cloud.

Although I have my contacts/calendar/email synced with Gmail, my passwords with Enpass, my notes with Evernote, my media with Box, and my files/documents with OneDrive and Dropbox - all automatic. No need for backups. I can rebuild from a lost or damaged device in minutes.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 01:10 AM
    Most important thing it supports encryption no longer available on BlackBerry link

I use Ultimate Backup and love it. great backup utility with constant updates coming. Back up to devices internal SD card, super easy.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 01:13 AM
    Most important thing it supports encryption no longer available on BlackBerry link

Posted via CB10
    Your BlackBerry link backups are encrypted by default.Encryption key is your BlackBerry id.without your id it cannot be decrypted...

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 11:54 PM