Hey guys,
    I am from Croatia and i love using the BlackBerry Assistant on new OS. But I don't get why I cannot use croatian voice dictation within the Assistant. It is clear that BB has that option.
    BlackBerry Assistant and Voice Dictation-img_20140904_230724.png
    It would be really cool if they enable this. I can't send messages in English to my friends, it would be weird. I'm already weird by just having a BlackBerry :-P

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    09-04-14 04:17 PM
    [. I can't send messages in English to my friends, it would be weird. I'm already weird by just having a BlackBerry :-P

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Lol. I go with different, not weird. It may be that Croatian will not be supported until official launch. If it's in there then the support has been done.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    09-04-14 05:01 PM
    [. I can't send messages in English to my friends, it would be weird. I'm already weird by just having a BlackBerry :-P

Posted via CB10
    Lol. I go with different, not weird. It may be that Croatian will not be supported until official launch. If it's in there then the support has been done.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "[/QUOTE]

It is supported in voice dictation, when you enter that little microphone in keyboard. But I cannot dictate messages in Croatian using a BlackBerry Assistant.

Yes,WEIRD! Haha.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 02:42 AM
    I can't send messages in English to my friends, it would be weird. I'm already weird by just having a BlackBerry :-P

Posted via CB10
    Hahah I always think I'm the weird one for having a BlackBerry while all my other friends have iPhones or Samsung. That's funny how that stigma sort of follows BlackBerry users... whichever country they're in.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 02:48 AM