I think it would be good if blackberry introduce a beta OS area in beta zone and directly post the leak as a beta OS... obviously we all love not to criticise the OS but to point out the problems and plus Point too of the leak... it would be a direct connection with the Dev of OS... if they can ask us to test there beta apps then why not a beta OS ... I don't think no one will be against this at least the people who are like me surf 1000 times crackberry just to see if there is a leak...... anyone know how we can send this idea to them? I just forgot the email idea@blackberrry.com? Is it correct?

Posted via CB10
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    11-29-13 10:56 PM
    At CrackBerry there are thousands of willing beta testers eagerly waiting for the next leak. Feedback (and whining) is instantaneous and vocal, live discussions follow and joint efforts bring solutions/workarounds for issues encountered. What more do you want? CrackBerry is beta testing on steroids mate!
    11-29-13 11:03 PM
    Hmm that would be a good addition to the beta zone

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 11:04 PM
    100000000%... every day I chek crackberry for leaked ... not a simple life,like old os7,leaked always come from blackberry ,or like bbm chanel,we just need instal betazone from aw... just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 11:05 PM
    Same it Would b great

C001B7606 Barca Stuff
    11-29-13 11:08 PM
    At CrackBerry there are thousands of willing beta testers eagerly waiting for the next leak. Feedback (and whining) is instantaneous and vocal, live discussions follow and joint efforts bring solutions/workarounds for issues encountered. What more do you want? CrackBerry is beta testing on steroids mate!
    I know that I am just saying a leak should be out as soon as it build as beta os

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 11:15 PM
    There would be way too many liabilities involved in an official beta zone type testing set up, especially on individual builds you would certainly not see frequent beta releases if they implemented such a system. There is also the issue of carrier agreements that makes this near impossible to do. These forums here are followed closely by Blackberry employees... they see what is said, I agree with an above poster, CB is a beta testing ground on steroids.

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z30 powered by 10.2.1.xxxx
    11-29-13 11:26 PM
    There would be way too many liabilities involved in an official beta zone type testing set up, especially on individual builds you would certainly not see frequent beta releases if they implemented such a system. There is also the issue of carrier agreements that makes this near impossible to do. These forums here are followed closely by Blackberry employees... they see what is said, I agree with an above poster, CB is a beta testing ground on steroids.

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z30 powered by 10.2.1.xxxx
    Thanks, nicely put. IMO there are already too many "testers" in here not reading, not following instructions and installing a leaked OS they should never have done. Afterwards they encounter issues they are unable to resolve.
    11-29-13 11:31 PM
    I think that was their intention with the SDK releases.
    11-29-13 11:56 PM