04-06-14 09:05 PM
47 12
tools
    well said..heres that runtime u wanted.. https://mega.co.nz/#F!QhUz3Z7C!ijoFckxSpfHIJ_ZeLvatsA
    Thanks man, you are the best (y)

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 08:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Pls do tell if it works...
    It doesn't as far as I can tell. Mind you, I have no interest in loading a runtime that is no different from the 10.2.1 one. Hell I would even say 2947 runtime is newer...
    And that attitude seriously won't get you anywhere. If you want people's help, be nice about it, don't be a ****
    04-06-14 09:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    can u test : the newer version of castle clash? please

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 09:13 AM
    Mods, I can understand ages ago when forums were new to most persons( ie search button etc), there was the need for those in the know to point new comers to the information they needed but now the forum is a common phenomenon. When a person starts a thread without using said search button (which I assume was done in this case), members should become zombies/robots and just be most helpful without being able to throw in a little ribbing?
    1magine likes this.
    04-06-14 09:26 AM
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. Did I not direct the OP on how to acquire the files he needed? Wow, even when we're helpful people complain.

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    1magine likes this.
    04-06-14 09:33 AM
    Mods, I can understand ages ago when forums were new to most persons( ie search button etc), there was the need for those in the know to point new comers to the information they needed but now the forum is a common phenomenon. When a person starts a thread without using said search button (which I assume was done in this case), members should become zombies/robots and just be most helpful without being able to throw in a little ribbing?
    "Said search" is a mess on the CB10 app which OP was clearly posting from... that's why he couldn't find it because it simply pointed him at the now close to 2000 posts thread...

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.2102
    04-06-14 09:34 AM
    They need to update cb10
    04-06-14 09:35 AM
    Please read my first post carefully, then come n blabber!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 10:05 AM
    Good grief! Could y'all manage to talk to each other, as if you're in the same room? I don't expect everyone to know how to search, I don't expect everyone to find what they're searching for, I do however expect everyone to either be polite, or stay silent.
    CygnusX-1 likes this.
    04-06-14 10:18 AM
    I mean not just them, I have seen this exact same behavior from others on CB forums. If anyone asks for any help which has already been answered before, they would start to jump on them and troll them. I mean why can't they help them? What's wrong in saying again!? Who will read the whole 1000 pages of a thread and try to find the answer to a small thing? Seriously! This is just not good.

Posted via CB10
    you are right man. This CB Forum people dosn't answer to simple questions to new members. I too got trolled when asked some questions about bb10. I previously owned symbian phone. Symbian developers forum people will always reply to the same question asked by members. They don't make fun of new comers.
    04-06-14 10:21 AM
    you are right man. This CB Forum people dosn't answer to simple questions to new members. I too got trolled when asked some questions about bb10. I previously owned symbian phone. Symbian developers forum people will always reply to the same question asked by members. They don't make fun of new comers.
    Instead of wasting time by trolling they can be more productive by replying with the answer to a query! Trolling people who ask for any doubt which was on the first page or the page their comment is at is fine, but the rest is not tolerable.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 10:38 AM
    Close this thread please

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    04-06-14 12:25 PM
    Close this thread please

Posted via CB10
    The thread still has value, provided the OP posts whether the runtime works.

As you can see, I've been watching. It appears the deceased equestrian has had its last flogging.
    04-06-14 12:55 PM
    The thread still has value, provided the OP posts whether the runtime works.

As you can see, I've been watching. It appears the deceased equestrian has had its last flogging.
    True, how is the android runtime experience
    04-06-14 12:58 PM
    This thread is hilarious. I have to subscribe so I can get updates.
    04-06-14 01:39 PM
    Purely as an over pedantic point of language, is not an equestrian the person riding the horse?

UK EE Z10/2. 2947/2235 w. Porsche Clock + 10.3 Browser
    04-06-14 02:19 PM
    Great that helped a lot! Just for the runtime I have to download a 2gb file! That's bloody awesome!
    If you don't wanna help, you don't have to come to my post ffs!

Posted via CB10
    I think what happened here is what OP was responding to was unnecessarily aggressive however OP overreacted in return. He should have said thanks but 2gb is too big for me to download. Crisis averted. However to be fair he was provoked a little and he did say he used the search and begged for our forgiveness beforehand. Overall pretty impressive that he did that much on his own when you see some people who clearly just post with no regard for anything.

It's far too easy to get aggravated answering these questions because to some of us the answers are blindingly obvious and we spend too much time on CB so we end up assuming everyone else must know what we know. Bad assumption but it's sort of subconscious.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 03:29 PM
    Why did a simple question turn this thread into jersey shore?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 04:28 PM
    Why did a simple question turn this thread into jersey shore?

Posted via CB10
    Because addicts.
    04-06-14 06:08 PM
    Because addicts.
    and because people like being mean and unhelpful one the internet.
    REMEMBER HAVE THICK SKIN youre talking to a bunch of trolls! We all are trolls in our own sense
    04-06-14 08:06 PM
    Okay for some reason am not able to install the bar files using sachesi or sachibar.
    Sachibar is showing "USB not connected"
    And sachesi is stuck in 0%.
    Please help?

Posted via CB10
    Ughhhhhhh!!!
47 12