Day by day phones hangs to much anyone know how to solve this problem

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 06:51 AM
    Reload your OS™.

Start fresh, it'll be good for a bit after that.
    ynak, tdyhedge, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    02-18-16 06:56 AM
    Don't forget to wipe first

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 12:55 PM
    What version of 10.3.2 are you on.... I'm on 10.3.2.2876. Reloaded it two weeks ago with the older Runtime.....

Camera app will reboot the phone sometimes. Phone app will freeze up sometimes when you use the contacts portion of the app.

I think reloading the OS is a good move for BB10, but too you might want to go with a different version, depending on what you are on.

And if at all possible, start fresh without restoring the phone.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-19-16 12:23 PM
    Do NOT wipe it out. Just directly autoloader it.
    Seriously, you've been warned. Lol
    02-19-16 10:42 PM
    Yes, I just directly autoloader when I need a fresh start
    02-19-16 11:24 PM
    I run Os 10.3.2.2876 on my Passsport, Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Android) and several other large apps. NO GAMES!
    I put my Passport on the charger stand EVERY NIght in Bedside mode and I reboot my device EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The very very seldom times I run into something like an app that just doesn't feel right, I'll sideload a fresh copy of that app.
    Most important..... Reboot your device at least once a week if not once each night.

Every six months I reinstall a fresh copy of the OS weather it needs it or not along with fresh apps and i set everything up from scratch
    My passport continues to run like it's brand new!

I also have been custom building and repairing Computers for years and do a clean reinstall on the four I own.
    Some people think I'm wasting my time, If it's a negative comment I've heard it. And it's ale\ways from someone who is having issues with there device.

So, I make a comparison. Something as simple as asking: : " Do you treat your car the same way?" Do you get your fluids checked and changed every 6 months? Do you do what it take to keep it running as best as you can or do you just run it into the ground?
    If you have a Blackberry you're not broke so using an excuse about the cost to cover for your car is a contradiction.

So, except for the occasional corrupt file.... my devices have always run without any issues.

I'm not TELLING you this is how it's done. I'm only suggesting what has always worked for me.
    And, I've help hundreds of people fix their issues with their devices for years here at CB.

There's still a lot I don't know but instead of complaining and blaming, I try to do something that will help... along with all the other Positive members that give there time to try to HELP each other.

(Sorry if I got a little carried away, there.) And I always try to talk "In general" and not point fingers!)
    And above all I alway have fun!
    02-20-16 06:14 AM
    moved my question to a new post...."new passport, which OS?"
    Last edited by wingnut666; 02-20-16 at 10:58 AM.
    02-20-16 10:32 AM
    I never reloaded my OS and it runs super smooth all the time... also have Android apps.. Still awesome!

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2876 
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    02-20-16 11:52 AM
    Lmao

Those who are afraid of wiping would re install their windows as an update from control panel instead of a CD installation and restore windows back up rather than copy and paste folders

They also wonder how come their phone freeze and/or it is unresponsive ...writing and moaning on CB forums for something which is actually a cause of their ignorance

I am running a hybrid made with 2876 Base

With 2813 Runtime and radio

With apps of 2789
    Core os was left from 2876

Best experience ever

For signal
    Battery life and the rest

Off course device as been fist

#securely wiped

# phone bricked with SIC app
    ./ install new os with autoloader

Remember those old days with my 9700 and those .cod files. Are now innovated and possible with my Z1O

Posted via CB10
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    02-20-16 12:04 PM
    I never reloaded my OS and it runs super smooth all the time... also have Android apps.. Still awesome!

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2876 

Well, YOu're no fun!
    02-20-16 03:46 PM
    Jajaja

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 03:04 PM
    I run Os 10.3.2.2876 on my Passsport, Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Android) and several other large apps. NO GAMES!
    I put my Passport on the charger stand EVERY NIght in Bedside mode and I reboot my device EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The very very seldom times I run into something like an app that just doesn't feel right, I'll sideload a fresh copy of that app.
    Most important..... Reboot your device at least once a week if not once each night.

Every six months I reinstall a fresh copy of the OS weather it needs it or not along with fresh apps and i set everything up from scratch
    My passport continues to run like it's brand new!
    That all seems excessive. I've never had to reboot any phone more than every couple of months, and I've never ever had to reload the OS on any phone or do a factory reset. None of my phones have ever felt sluggish or outdated, until three or four years of use.
    02-22-16 06:16 PM
    I had a friend who would punish his car by doing handbreak slides on wet corners, spinning wheels, passing gears past the redline, etc. His philosophy was machines serve men, if it can't keep up with the punishment then it's of no use. I lean more towards thelostboy's philosophy of keeping the garden clean (not that OCD) but I see the point of my friend. A little maintenance is reasonable but it should not become a part time job to keep your phone running. Unless it's a hobby...or a vice.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 03:39 AM
    a hobby...or a vice.

Posted via CB10
    Thin line there, ya. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 04:48 AM
    I have 10.3.1.2576 on my device. Is this the latest software for the original unlocked version?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 06:50 AM
    No.
    Take this

OS 10.3.2.2876 Live Links (incl. autoloaders)

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054501

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 07:27 AM