10-03-14 07:01 PM
141 1234 ...
tools
    I have the same issue with every 10.3 leak that's out. by far the last leak is actually the best I've used since I do loose signal occasionally but connects back super fast so I'm using it with shaky signal just cus of all the goodies 10.3 offers. And on 10.2 no signal issues for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 06:57 PM
    I just don't understand these guys.
    They choose to load the leak and complain after like they've lost a family member.

I don't believe it's an issue because I don't have those problems mentioned Above.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052

---------------------------

Op, what you might can do is get a different working radio for 10.3 and load it on your z30. It won't hurt to try anyways.

Your device is already buggy. There are only 2 things that can happen after trying; either you make it worse or may fix it.

If worse goes to worst, then it's time for you to revert back to 10.2. Just trying to help out.

Double typing? I don't know what we could do about it.
    Maybe load up 10.2 and wait for the next leak or,keep it.

You know it.

It's up to you.

Hehehe
    Last edited by systemvolker; 08-23-14 at 07:13 PM.
    08-23-14 07:02 PM
    I have the same problem. I'm in Vietnam. And I'm NOT about to COMPLAINT so please do not blame us for that. I still happy with this leak but let people know that there's an issue is no harm, right?
    Since we, people from different areas, different network and experience the same problem that's mean it really an OS issue. OK?

Posted via CB10
    needforbbx likes this.
    08-23-14 07:13 PM
    I am using the radio from 10.3.0.700, it solved my reception problem as well as wifi connection problem I was having. Also find my GPS is much more accurate.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 07:22 PM
    I have the same problem. I'm in Vietnam. And I'm NOT about to COMPLAINT so please do not blame us for that. I still happy with this leak but let people know that there's an issue is no harm, right?
    Since we, people from different areas, different network and experience the same problem that's mean it really an OS issue. OK?

Posted via CB10
    Yeeep.

Just dont freak out if you found some bug. Its a leaked os and not official.

Hehehe
    08-23-14 08:03 PM
    I am using the radio from 10.3.0.700, it solved my reception problem as well as wifi connection problem I was having. Also find my GPS is much more accurate.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't have wifi problems, but the 700 radio didn't fix the problem.

I don't think any of the released ones work well.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 08:21 PM
    The 1053 radio solved all of my weird sms, mms and network switching issues I had on 700. Seems odd that you would be having issues, but anything is possible with beta software.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1052
    08-23-14 08:26 PM
    Op officially this os version won't come to our device, just enjoy it

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and bambinoitaliano like this.
    08-23-14 08:27 PM
    I also have a Z30 STA 100-5 I bought direct from BlackBerry here in Waterloo last December.
    I installed the new 10.3 autoloader and all is well.
    I'm on Bell
    Could it be your carrier?
    I'm sure things will be ok for you once you get an official release. It's probably already fixed in a newer version we haven't seen yet.

Here's a speed test I ran a day ago. I've run a few and it's consistent.

[biG isSue] 10.3.0.1052 on Z30, worst mobile connection ever!-img_20140822_074120.png

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 08:35 PM
    I have a similar problem as the OP. Dropping signal and searching for network. I have a Z30 on Bell and running the latest leak. Happens too often, but I really don't care because I've accepted the beta version lumps. We should all just be grateful for the opportunity to get a sneak peek into future updates and just let BlackBerry do their job. When official versions come out with wide spread signal drops, then complain.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and moyah8 like this.
    08-23-14 09:30 PM
    I have a similar problem as the OP. Dropping signal and searching for network. I have a Z30 on Bell and running the latest leak. Happens too often, but I really don't care because I've accepted the beta version lumps. We should all just be grateful for the opportunity to get a sneak peek into future updates and just let BlackBerry do their job. When official versions come out with wide spread signal drops, then complain.

Posted via CB10
    Very well said, I'm thankful to BlackBerry they release this os after a while without leak os

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 09:50 PM
    See, this is what I mean about smugness and a toxic CB community

This is a real issue. The OP is posting and reporting about it.

He's not complaining, he's saying it exists, asking if other people have it, and if maybe someone came across a solution.

No one is whining. We know it's a leak. But if 100 different threads can be started by people who can't figure out how to install it, I think we deserve one dedicated to an existing issue.

Posted via CB10
    +111
    08-23-14 11:21 PM
    Not sure what you are talking about but it not the phone it's the network....im also on wind and it's exactly the same....spotty coverage anywhere in the gta. With either the official 10.2.1 or this 10.3 it behaves the same....

Remember you get what you pay for when it comes to mobile phone service....

Wind probably has 1/3rd the amount of cell towers as the others....

Posted via CB10
    Not the network's problem. I carried two phones with different networks, one from FIDO and the other from Wind. Same issue when I use FIDO sim. Since I have two lines I can afford to test out leak OS as calls will be forwarded from Z30 to my Note 3 with FIDO line.

I love Blackberry and I have used many blackberry phones for many years.
    08-23-14 11:26 PM
    Not the network's problem. I carried two phones with different network, one from FIDO. Same issue when I use FIDO sim. This is also the reason that I can afford to test out leak OS as calls will be forwarded from Z30 to my Note 3 with FIDO line.

I love Blackberry and I have used many blackberry phones for many years.
    Yes that's why DWYOR

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 11:29 PM
    hey man, i'm not complaining this unstable leak OS affect my work... Just try to get more attention on this and hoping Blackberry can fix the problem ASAP as this issue exist since the first 10.3 leak / months ago.
    Which part of leak don't you get? BlackBerry doesn't care if you loaded a leak and are having issues. If it is causing issues and affecting your work...don't load leaks.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-23-14 11:33 PM
    Just tossing in that I've also faced this issue with every version of 10.3 so far. I wish somebody had a fix, but it seems this will just be something those of us who have the issue will have to deal with until 10.3.1 beta or official (hopefully, anyways).

I did find something that fixes the issue for a few minutes at a time though: Go to settings > about > network > overflow menu (3 dots in the lower right) > resync configuration.
    08-23-14 11:34 PM
    I love leaks and will never have an official complaint since I'm not doing anything official!

I'm on Wind and I know that they suck for reception in basements or deep inside large buildings.

I also know that Wind finally changed the Canadian roaming for a much better deal Rumour has it that Rogers (Fido is Rogers too, correct? ) is not the exclusive roaming partner. I believe Wind might be roaming with Bell and/or Telus?

Now when I go in my basement I get a strong lock on "Wind Away" instead of just no signal.

Could the Wind/Rogers deal be a partial factor?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 11:39 PM
    I tested with both FIDO and Wind's networks; no issue with latest leak 10.2 build, only have connection issue with 10.3 os. Although I didn't mention before, I did try many times to fix it but failed.

1st try: wipe -> autoload with no restore (issue observed)
    2nd try: 1st -> sachesi flash same Radio again (no help)
    3rd try: 2nd -> restore Full backup (worsen, android errors)
    4th try: wipe -> sachesi flash core+radio+debri (no help)
    5th try: wipe -> autoload with no restore (second tried, no help)
    6th try: (not yet try flash with lower radio, e.g .700, I had this same issue when tried .700 autoload before)

I know I can flash back to 10.2. Thanks for this helpful advice.
    08-23-14 11:57 PM
    Well, just run autoloader you have?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-24-14 12:09 AM
    I'm on Wind too and I'm having the same troubles on my Z30. My signal jumps up and down all the time and it's driving me mad. I had the same problem when I flashed 10.3 when it first came out a few months ago.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 12:14 AM
    Same issue on Wind Z30. No issue on Bell Z10.
    08-24-14 12:55 AM
    If you can capture logs and upload, great. The beauty is, sooner or later another newer radio will come along to solve it. That's the beauty of it, I've seen radios from unusable to bad to good to excellent along the way. Doesn't help you now but just wait. Sooner or later you will have a good radio to flash on top of this OS and all will be good. And thanks for bringing the issue up. This is a big part of loading beta os, reporting the issue. Good job for being so detailed.

Posted via CB10
    scaffme likes this.
    08-24-14 01:18 AM
    Complain, reply, report, blah blah blah...

Thats fine...just don't freak out like you're gonna die.

Hehehe
    Last edited by systemvolker; 08-24-14 at 03:00 AM.
    08-24-14 02:01 AM
    We just have not seen an issue like this since the BB10 launch so it is unfortunate that it has existed on all 10.3 OS branches to-date for AWS users in Canada.

Do TMO users in the States have the same issue?
    08-24-14 02:06 AM
    Wow! People install a leak at their own risk! Us members aren't even supposed to have it. We are actually lucky to have access to future builds! There is always a disclaimer written to each leak posted! It sure sounds to me like the OP is complaining that the leak he installed doesn't work for him. He has problems. Other people have reported, not complained about the problem. There is a difference with reporting and complaining. Perhaps if the OP worded his post differently, then no one would take exception! Posts recommending that the OP downgrade to perhaps an official or previous O/S is spot on. Best advice has been given! Move on! People shouldn't complain about a leak not working properly!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    Uzi likes this.
    08-24-14 02:24 AM
141 1234 ...