07-23-13 02:48 PM
41 12
tools
    You leakers should start using spideroak

douevencb10?
    07-19-13 09:26 AM
    Opera Next works with no issues for me when downloading Mega files.
    07-19-13 09:45 AM
    My NOD 32 is flagging the installation with a spyware bug. JDownloader is the BETA version of the original JDownloader. Didnt have a problem with the original install of JDownloader. It might just be my antivirus being over protective.

P.S. the JDownload2 Beta also installs a toolbar for MyCalingInfo which is easy to remove but just a pain since I unchecked for it to not be installed and it installed it anyway.
    07-19-13 09:52 AM
    My NOD 32 is flagging the installation with a spyware bug. JDownloader is the BETA version of the original JDownloader. Didnt have a problem with the original install of JDownloader. It might just be my antivirus being over protective.

P.S. the JDownload2 Beta also installs a toolbar for MyCalingInfo which is easy to remove but just a pain since I unchecked for it to not be installed and it installed it anyway.
    JDownloader has been associated with some nasty stuff in the past with Java exploits, but I'm not surprised that it would flag it for something generic like spyware, I would just recommend against the JDownloader2 all together...
    07-19-13 10:41 AM
    I have a question. I am new to downloading files from the Mega Beta system. Nevertheless, I accepted the terms and granted permission through Firefox for Mega Beta to store information on my computer. This is the only manner in which the download would proceed. The file was 308 MB and I am concerned because when I review the security tab on the properties for this download, it says: "this file came from another computer and may be blocked to help protect this computer." My question is twofold and is this: Should I delete the downloaded file and how do I find the information from Mega Beta that is stored on my computer. Yes, a day late and a day short, but I definitely do not want to compromise my computer and files. All assistance is welcomed.
    07-21-13 07:00 PM
    I have a question. I am new to downloading files from the Mega Beta system. Nevertheless, I accepted the terms and granted permission through Firefox for Mega Beta to store information on my computer. This is the only manner in which the download would proceed. The file was 308 MB and I am concerned because when I review the security tab on the properties for this download, it says: "this file came from another computer and may be blocked to help protect this computer." My question is twofold and is this: Should I delete the downloaded file and how do I find the information from Mega Beta that is stored on my computer. Yes, a day late and a day short, but I definitely do not want to compromise my computer and files. All assistance is welcomed.
    That notice comes up any downloaded file. Which to be honest, you should know unless you have been living under a rock the past 11 years... (Since XP at least if it longer.)

As to that persistent storage: for SRWare Iron, deleting all files seems to clear then out. I know CCleaner won't...
    Blame the short sighted clueless who developed HTML5... we have had large downloads for ages without them ever needing special features - nor did any other websites need them...

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 01:37 AM
    You leakers should start using spideroak

douevencb10?
    2GB free vis-a-vis 50GB from Mega...
    07-22-13 01:39 AM
    I don't think that would be a problem given that one leak is less than 1GB.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 03:16 AM
    Mipony

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 04:51 AM
    It's nice after I read this. It will help me.. I've got interrupted download 3times after 70% process download..

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 10:23 AM
    Open a free Mega account. Then instead of clicking Download, click Import. This will import it to your account, then download it from your account. It will still take awhile, but you shouldn't get any timeouts.

Cranky
    07-22-13 05:12 PM
    Yes cranky I've tried it also and it's work, speed goes up and stabil until finish

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 05:37 PM
    Open a free Mega account. Then instead of clicking Download, click Import. This will import it to your account, then download it from your account. It will still take awhile, but you shouldn't get any timeouts.

Cranky
    i can get the file to import into Mega but Firefox stops it at 1% and is telling me to look for the icon next to the address bar and click allow. I don't have that icon. Can someone post a screen shot as to what I should look for.
    07-22-13 11:10 PM
    Making multiple accounts wut

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 12:36 AM
    Making multiple accounts wut

Posted via CB10
    I found a Mega extension for Firefox that bypasses the normal Firefox file limitations. It worked perfectly and the file downloaded from Mega very fast.
    07-23-13 09:18 AM
    Best solution = torrent (+webseeds),

No one can take it down and as long as even a single person is seeding, It will live on..
    07-23-13 02:48 PM
41 12