07-23-13 01:48 PM
41 12
tools
    A lot of people here have been complaining of how their downloads always gets interrupted while downloading from MEGA. i want to let you know i have found an awesome solution. it's called 'JDOWNLOADER 2'. JDOWNLOADER 2 is a download manager. with JDOWNLOADER 2 you can stop and resume your downloads from MEGA anytime you want.

PROS:
    Stop and Resume downloads from MEGA at anytime.

CONS:
    MEGA may crash due to high traffic when a lot of Crackberry members are downloading a leak at the same time...lol

Alright, download JDOWNLOADER 2 online installers from here.Windows , Mac , Linux 32bit and Linux 64bit
    Online installers means you need an internet connection to fully install them.

How to Use it
    Copy the link location of the file you wish to download, then open JDOWNLOADER 2, it should automatically pick the download link from clipboard, now right click on it and click Start download. but if it doesn't pick the download itself, then right click on anywhere within the interface and click 'Add new links'. it also supports proxy connections, so you can configure it to listen to your proxies.

Here is a screenshot of the interface.
    The Best Solution For MEGA Downloads-jdownloader.jpg
    Sator, CpE CKS and AbAll87 like this.
    07-18-13 08:44 PM
    To be honest, I've never had 1 issue with Mega. Never had a crash or any other sort of malfunction.

I wonder, do you use Chrome?
    07-18-13 08:46 PM
    I use Chrome and it stalls all the time

I just posted in the latest leak thread about MegaDownloader. Another downloader that works great.
    MegaDownloader for MEGA.CO.NZ: Download Links [English]
    deezy87 likes this.
    07-18-13 08:48 PM
    Personally, i haven't had any problem downloading from mega, but i see a lot of people complain over interrupted downloads here. so i thought i should let them know there is a solution. to answer your question, yes i always use Chrome to download from Mega.
    07-18-13 08:50 PM

I just posted in the latest leak thread about MegaDownloader. Another downloader that works great.
    Nice share. i didn't see yours before i posted mine. but variety is always a good thing though.
    07-18-13 08:52 PM

Best MEGA desktop utility by far! This is the one I post all through the threads...
    07-18-13 08:53 PM
    Never had issue with MEGA. But I have another solution if you want to download files from MEGA on your mobile phone.

1. From your PC; create/login a MEGA account.
    2. When you click any link from MEGA, import it on your account instead of download.
    3. Sideload the MEGA Android app. You may use xSacha's method of converting it.
    4. Download the file using the MEGA app.
    5. Profit XD
    07-18-13 08:53 PM
    07-18-13 08:55 PM
    To be honest, I've never had 1 issue with Mega. Never had a crash or any other sort of malfunction.

I wonder, do you use Chrome?
    It only happened to me once, right after a leak was posted so it was completely understandable. It didn't crash so much as hang at 20%. It was the 10.2 with no voice calls so I ultimately decided to abandon it. Always open to a new way of doing thing though of course.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4633
    07-18-13 09:00 PM
    Some have slow connection. so being able to resume their downloads anytime would really help them.
    07-18-13 09:00 PM
    Yea I have issues all the time with mega. Stalls on chrome constantly and won't even let you download via ie10

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 09:10 PM

I use this as well!
    07-18-13 09:17 PM
    Likewise. I use the FF Mega add on and never had a problem except on that one leak that it was blocked up solid but that was a straight up overload, not a xx% hang or a crash...

Posted via CB10 from my daily driver: SQN100-1/10.2.0.483 over 340 radio
    Hamilton Guy likes this.
    07-18-13 09:19 PM
    Ah, man Opera used to be my primary browser on Windows CE 3.0 and WinMobile 2003! I can't believe I never really used it on desktop it was always good! The only issue I have with JDownloader2 is if you are trying to simplify the process of MEGA download nick.dollimount's link is the best solution, since you don't have to screw with JRE installation files, because I think some have difficulty with Java installations sometimes, so if you are one of those people just use the MegaDownloader link, which will let you do more than just download files
    07-18-13 09:20 PM
    I always use Chrome and it's always been fine. Fast, no crashes, always remembers me.
    07-18-13 09:45 PM
    The stalling is due to Mega timing out on you guys. The real solution is disabling your firewall and antivirus.

douevencb10?
    rebroker2009 likes this.
    07-18-13 09:50 PM
    The stalling is due to Mega timing out on you guys. The real solution is disabling your firewall and antivirus.

douevencb10?
    I don't have either on my machine. The only one would be my router. I don't have issues with any other download methods timing out.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 09:53 PM

douevencb10?
    Now hold on you don't know that many people, the majority of those with MEGA issues worldwide, have insufficient caching available making their systems unable to handle certain files, like these, also you can have issues with your connection depending upon location, if you are implying people having issues with timeouts then you are saying they are have a response issue client-server, which in most cases is not what is occurring... We here on the forums should not recommend that anyone disable their firewall or antivirus software/applications/firmware to download from MEGA, the MEGA downloading method is designed not to interfere with nearly all of these implementations.
    07-18-13 09:54 PM
    By disable, I meant exception. But I digress.

douevencb10?
    07-19-13 01:11 AM
    Any service that requires you to switch off a Firewall or anti virus is inherently flawed.
    (Especially if it is the Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials))

The downloader might be an idea - BUT it means yet more software to hear all because some people are not able to provide a working service.
    At university the downloads worked better than at home for me where they have a nasty habit of failing.

Is there an alternative service these files can be posted on?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 03:26 AM
    Mega is all big about privacy that's why leakers upload it there.
    07-19-13 04:20 AM
    On paper...

Plenty of other services would offer that too. Large files is their main advantage.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 05:10 AM
    I use IE10 or Firefox to download a file from mega without a problem after disabling antivirus software.
    Last edited by letmein13; 07-19-13 at 07:02 AM.
    07-19-13 05:59 AM
    They have a very good speed and it's free. I'm afraid that it won't be the case if it's so popular.
    07-19-13 06:00 AM
    Chrome is good but I installed the Mega Downloader Beta and it works every time.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 06:52 AM
41 12