01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 979899100101 ...
tools
    I'm certain he was hiding nothing. Did you read his post?

It was a well documented method in older versions to have one lock screen wallpaper which was different from your home screen wallpaper "LOL" /p

Posted via CB10
    Lol, I'm sure it was nothing too. Just fun to ask.

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-04-13 10:55 PM
    One observation and one (perhaps dumb, sorry) question.

In some ways, the built-in weather app, which uses AccuWeather, is nicer than the BB World AccuWeather app, but the built-in app will only load three cities max.

What are these "Cascades" in settings everyone is mentioning? The settings look about the same to me as those in 10.1, except there are more of them.
    indie_b likes this.
    08-04-13 11:05 PM
    This is just fricken awesome wicked. Absolutely loving this leak, copious noticeable changes coming from 10.1.0.561, very stable etc. Battery performance is a bit meh at the moment, but then again I have been giving my Z10 an absolute canning as it has barely been out of my hands as I set everything up clean and have only had it a couple of days.

Cheers elite team, much appreciated.

Mike Duncan
    08-04-13 11:08 PM
    One observation and one (perhaps dumb, sorry) question.

In some ways, the built-in weather app, which uses AccuWeather, is nicer than the BB World AccuWeather app, but the built-in app will only load three cities max.
    I have 6 different cities in my list using built in app and can access them them all from the main page.

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000081.png

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    KenV54 likes this.
    08-04-13 11:10 PM
    What are these "Cascades" in settings everyone is mentioning? The settings look about the same to me as those in 10.1, except there are more of them.
    Have you noticed that the settings are more responsive? All you can pull back from the middle of the left side rather than hitting the back arrow. It's better!

Posted via CB10
    KenV54 likes this.
    08-04-13 11:15 PM
    I have 6 different cities in my list using built in app and can access them them all from the main page.
    On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    I stand corrected. I just wasn't dropping them down the right way. Thanks.
    08-04-13 11:19 PM
    Have you noticed that the settings are more responsive? All you can pull back from the middle of the left side rather than hitting the back arrow. It's better!

Posted via CB10
    OK--now I see it.

Lots of stuff to be discovered in this OS 10.2. Pretty amazing.
    08-04-13 11:23 PM
    Downloaded and installed this last night (about 18 hours ago) and it has worked fine since, no problems at all that I can see. Was quite hesitant as prior to this my Q10 was with the factory 10.1 software which also worked totally fine, but I couldn't resist some of these 10.2 updates.

In any case, seems like a good job done so far Elite Team, well done, and thank you.
    RafiqK likes this.
    08-04-13 11:53 PM
    I was waiting for a better 10.1 leak, but maybe it's time to jump to 10.2 if it's stable.

Posted by CB10 on my VZW Q10
    08-05-13 12:06 AM
    Hmm... I just realized that my Skype no longer works on Dev Alpha C (Q10)... I also saw couple of people complaining but is there any solution?
    08-05-13 12:14 AM
    **Disclaimer: The post has no answers to questions regarding 10.2.0.1047. Please feel free to skip if thats what youre looking for**

I apologize in advance, as I know this will be a long one, but I had to get it off my chest.

I fear that with the direction this thread has taken at times, we may not see leaks for a long time, and that would be a terrible shame. To the Elite Team (ET), your efforts, work and time are GREATLY appreciated please dont stop due to some frustrating posts. I know its easy to get frustrated reading the same questions over and over, but try not to lose your patience. Deep down, I truly believe people arent doing it just to frustrate you. They have a question, and just jump in and post it without sometimes thinking it may have already been answered. For every frustrating post, there are many others who dont post who appreciate what they have access to.

For better or worse, people seem to want to hold the members of the ET to a higher standard, expecting patient, flowery responses to every question. They are human too, and prone to frustration and impatience just like the rest of us. I think people sometimes forget (or take for granted) that they are on these forums and providing us with these leaks (and support) on a VOLUNTARY basis. They are taking time away from their families/friends to try and help the Crackberry community. Im sure they dont like losing their cool with other Crackberry members. I dont like seeing it get to that, and I sincerely doubt they enjoy it either. The fact they are on these forums is indicative, at least to me, that they genuinely want to help those who are willing to put in a little effort themselves.

On that note: The leaks are provided for us, but are not MANDATORY for us to install. No-one if forcing you/me to install a leak. No-one is forcing you/me to use a particular browser, download method, install method, restore method or whatever. The leaks are provided in whatever format is most efficient and convenient for the ET to provide them. If its not convenient for YOU, try to find a way to make it easier, or wait for an official release. If youre not prepared to possibly do some troubleshooting, reloading, or maybe even downgrading in the end, maybe a leak isnt for you. We are all at choice here. If you CHOOSE to download/install a leak, please take the time and put in a little effort to do a little research on how to do it, and what problems there may be. If you have a question, and everyone does at some point, please do a search first. If you dont think you have time to read 2000+ posts, you can search the forums in general, or search within a specific thread. If we all did that, maybe there wouldnt be 2000+ posts to begin with. If you dont think you have time even for that, then maybe you should hold off on the leak. If you cant be bothered reading all the posts or doing a search to find an answer, what makes you think someone else will do the same to get to your question and then answer it for you? We were all newbies at one point or another, and we all have questions, but we have to be willing to do a little legwork ourselves before we can expect someone else to.

In this age of the internet, we expect instant gratification and immediate answers. We seem to have forgotten how to read or do a little research. I think its time we took some responsibility for ourselves and not always blame others, or expect others to do the work for us. This is a community and we are here to help each other. Lets not push each other beyond our patience level. And with that, thanks for your patience with this post.
    You're cool.
    toobs623, pili4 and npisano like this.
    08-05-13 12:23 AM
    Hmm... I just realized that my Skype no longer works on Dev Alpha C (Q10)... I also saw couple of people complaining but is there any solution?
    Sideload

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 12:34 AM
    Edit: after a good night sleep (for me) , the phone decided that it wants to prioritize BBM contacts as well.
    Haha, it has a mind of its own this sucker....

Posted via CB10
    Haha same here!! And twitter as well

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-5 w/ 10.2 OS
    08-05-13 12:35 AM
    Print to go is missing

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 01:20 AM
    Print to go is missing

Posted via CB10
    Yep that's true.

08-05-13 01:22 AM
    Hi guys. If you have problems with overheating, here is a quick fix.
    Battery pull, twice in row. Pull once, wait a minute. Then put the battery back. Turn the phone on. In the middle of the boot process make another battery pull. Wait a minute and then put battery back.
    This method also fixes missing hub (yes it can be missing).
    This method is a courtesy of my friend SirLex, Uganda.

Z10 STL100-1 for personal and 9360 for business
    08-05-13 01:28 AM
    Battery pull, twice in row. Pull once, wait a minute. Then put the battery back. Turn the phone on. In the middle of the boot process make another battery pull. Wait a minute and then put battery back.

Stupidest idea ever.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-05-13 02:10 AM
    Hi, Folks!

I've been searching the thread for all of the information I could find about Android runtime issues in the 10.2.0.1047 leak
    and most of what I'm seeing is fragmented and all over the place. If anyone is experiencing the following problems and
    have found a way to overcome them, would you be kind enough to contact me and let me know how I can do the same?

What I'm seeing is this:

- Every Android app I try to run (whether from BlackBerry World or sideloaded) results in the Android player
    starting to initialize (the blue progress bar starts across the screen), and then gets just about halfway
    through the process before the player just abruptly craps all over itself and dies.

No error messages or warnings -- it just crashes, and it does this 10 out of 10 times.

- I have used the Chrome extension to sideload a valid debug token to my Z10 (STL100-4), just in case
    that was part of the problem, but it didn't help at all. Same result.

- I have looked for a link to a download of the .810 player I've read so much about in the thread, but
    cannot find one. Would that be a potential fix for this problem? It will run Android 4.2.2 apps too, right?

If anyone has any information that will help, I would love to hear from you! I am able to find everything
    else I need from this thread with the exception of this.

Thanks so much (in advance)!
    08-05-13 02:10 AM

Do NOT pull the battery. If you want to do a full reset, use either the top power button or the volume up and down buttons.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:35 AM
    BIG THANKS to these guys for bringing one hell of a OS leak to us. This OS rocks!

* @DJBrianS | BlackBerry Elite | www.djbrians.com *
    08-05-13 02:36 AM
    What does a battery pull actually do?

08-05-13 02:37 AM
    The Z10 2+3 Q10 Q5 Debrick OS Link is giving a 404 Error. Please help.
    08-05-13 02:37 AM
    Here's the first full complete 10.2 for all devices including the STL100-1

Standard disclaimer, use at own risk. Please see FAQ in 2nd post.

There are no pin numbers on the screen, this is a release version, not a leak.

Autoloaders are all loaded now, BAR files are below too if you'd prefer to use them instead of the autoloaders.

AUTOLOADERS - These will wipe your device, remember to make a backup first!

Z10 STL100-1 (Now with proper filename! Earlier ones I got the filename wrong, but it's 10.2.0.1047 no matter what it's named)

Z10 STL100-2,3 (4 can use this too)

Q10/Q5

Z10 STL100-4

BAR files You need both the OS and radio for your device ONLY IF YOU DO NOT USE THE AUTOLOADER, then extract the signed images and build your own autoloader.

STL100-1 Radio http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

STL100-1 Debrick OS http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Q10 + Q5 Radio http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Z10 2+3 Radio http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Z10 2+3 Q10 Q5 Debrick OS http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Z10 4 Radio http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Z10 4 Debrick http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

ENJOY!!!
    Sorry for this very basic question...
    Do you have a step-by-step instruction on how you install this using a MacBook? Or I can only use a non-MacBook laptop?
    Thanks a lot!
    I'm soooo envious! I wanted this on my Z10 also!!!!!
    08-05-13 02:45 AM
    Install Parallels desktop.
    Uninstall Link on the Mac install.
    Install Link on the Windows install.
    Then run the autoloader.

Enjoy.
    08-05-13 02:52 AM
    After a couple of days of use here are some of the bugs I found and may have been reported.

1. Signal locking
    2. No print to go
    3. Hotspot not activating
    4. Instagram not working

Cool OS. Hazzard a guess this may be close to being gold. Will revert to MR since hotspot feature is important to me otherwise this OS is perfect. Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:54 AM
3,598 ... 979899100101 ...