01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 96979899100 ...
tools
    Evernote app has not been working... only through remember. go back I posted a mega link for the previous Evernote bar that does work on this leak

Posted via CB10
    He was being sarcastic but yeah you are absolutely right mopar.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:55 PM
    What happened to time shift?
    Still there.

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000080.png

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-04-13 09:56 PM
    I can't seem to find the time shift feature anymore? Is it still there
    08-04-13 09:56 PM
    I can't seem to find the time shift feature anymore? Is it still there
    Yep as pili showed. No issues on mine either.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:59 PM
    OK battery pull seemed to do the trick. Was a little nervous seeing how such a great feature that is
    08-04-13 10:02 PM
    And, this is why we do what we do.
    Thank you so much for understanding where we come from within the threads and how easy it is for us to lose our patience.

You my friend are a winner in my book.

*bows*
    **Disclaimer: The post has no answers to questions regarding 10.2.0.1047. Please feel free to skip if that’s what you’re looking for**

I apologize in advance, as I know this will be a long one, but I had to get it off my chest.

I fear that with the direction this thread has taken at times, we may not see leaks for a long time, and that would be a terrible shame. To the Elite Team (ET), your efforts, work and time are GREATLY appreciated – please don’t stop due to some frustrating posts. I know it’s easy to get frustrated reading the same questions over and over, but try not to lose your patience. Deep down, I truly believe people aren’t doing it just to frustrate you. They have a question, and just jump in and post it without sometimes thinking it may have already been answered. For every frustrating post, there are many others who don’t post who appreciate what they have access to.

For better or worse, people seem to want to hold the members of the ET to a higher standard, expecting patient, flowery responses to every question. They are human too, and prone to frustration and impatience just like the rest of us. I think people sometimes forget (or take for granted) that they are on these forums and providing us with these leaks (and support) on a VOLUNTARY basis. They are taking time away from their families/friends to try and help the Crackberry community. I’m sure they don’t like losing their cool with other Crackberry members. I don’t like seeing it get to that, and I sincerely doubt they enjoy it either. The fact they are on these forums is indicative, at least to me, that they genuinely want to help those who are willing to put in a little effort themselves.

On that note: The leaks are provided for us, but are not MANDATORY for us to install. No-one if forcing you/me to install a leak. No-one is forcing you/me to use a particular browser, download method, install method, restore method or whatever. The leaks are provided in whatever format is most efficient and convenient for the ET to provide them. If it’s not convenient for YOU, try to find a way to make it easier, or wait for an official release. If you’re not prepared to possibly do some troubleshooting, reloading, or maybe even downgrading in the end, maybe a leak isn’t for you. We are all at choice here. If you CHOOSE to download/install a leak, please take the time and put in a little effort to do a little research on how to do it, and what problems there may be. If you have a question, and everyone does at some point, please do a search first. If you don’t think you have time to read 2000+ posts, you can search the forums in general, or search within a specific thread. If we all did that, maybe there wouldn’t be 2000+ posts to begin with. If you don’t think you have time even for that, then maybe you should hold off on the leak. If you can’t be bothered reading all the posts or doing a search to find an answer, what makes you think someone else will do the same to get to your question and then answer it for you? We were all newbies at one point or another, and we all have questions, but we have to be willing to do a little legwork ourselves before we can expect someone else to.

In this age of the internet, we expect instant gratification and immediate answers. We seem to have forgotten how to read or do a little research. I think it’s time we took some responsibility for ourselves and not always blame others, or expect others to do the work for us. This is a community and we are here to help each other. Let’s not push each other beyond our patience level. And with that, thanks for your patience with this post.
    toobs623, FAS-T, npisano and 1 others like this.
    08-04-13 10:05 PM
    +1,000 for this! Elite Team, please copy and paste this posting into the OP! Then again, chances are slim that it will actually get read!

I hope someone from CB is following this thread... I'd be curious to hear about their thoughts on how it's evolved (devolved?). I'm sure Bla1ze and Kevin have some opinions on forum etiquette.

Btw, loving this leak so far. Every question I've had has been answered in this thread so THANK YOU to the OS Elite for supporting us Crackheads and keeping us entertained with copious amounts of snark!

**Disclaimer: The post has no answers to questions regarding 10.2.0.1047. Please feel free to skip if thats what youre looking for**

I apologize in advance, as I know this will be a long one, but I had to get it off my chest.

I fear that with the direction this thread has taken at times, we may not see leaks for a long time, and that would be a terrible shame. To the Elite Team (ET), your efforts, work and time are GREATLY appreciated please dont stop due to some frustrating posts. I know its easy to get frustrated reading the same questions over and over, but try not to lose your patience. Deep down, I truly believe people arent doing it just to frustrate you. They have a question, and just jump in and post it without sometimes thinking it may have already been answered. For every frustrating post, there are many others who dont post who appreciate what they have access to.

For better or worse, people seem to want to hold the members of the ET to a higher standard, expecting patient, flowery responses to every question. They are human too, and prone to frustration and impatience just like the rest of us. I think people sometimes forget (or take for granted) that they are on these forums and providing us with these leaks (and support) on a VOLUNTARY basis. They are taking time away from their families/friends to try and help the Crackberry community. Im sure they dont like losing their cool with other Crackberry members. I dont like seeing it get to that, and I sincerely doubt they enjoy it either. The fact they are on these forums is indicative, at least to me, that they genuinely want to help those who are willing to put in a little effort themselves.

On that note: The leaks are provided for us, but are not MANDATORY for us to install. No-one if forcing you/me to install a leak. No-one is forcing you/me to use a particular browser, download method, install method, restore method or whatever. The leaks are provided in whatever format is most efficient and convenient for the ET to provide them. If its not convenient for YOU, try to find a way to make it easier, or wait for an official release. If youre not prepared to possibly do some troubleshooting, reloading, or maybe even downgrading in the end, maybe a leak isnt for you. We are all at choice here. If you CHOOSE to download/install a leak, please take the time and put in a little effort to do a little research on how to do it, and what problems there may be. If you have a question, and everyone does at some point, please do a search first. If you dont think you have time to read 2000+ posts, you can search the forums in general, or search within a specific thread. If we all did that, maybe there wouldnt be 2000+ posts to begin with. If you dont think you have time even for that, then maybe you should hold off on the leak. If you cant be bothered reading all the posts or doing a search to find an answer, what makes you think someone else will do the same to get to your question and then answer it for you? We were all newbies at one point or another, and we all have questions, but we have to be willing to do a little legwork ourselves before we can expect someone else to.

In this age of the internet, we expect instant gratification and immediate answers. We seem to have forgotten how to read or do a little research. I think its time we took some responsibility for ourselves and not always blame others, or expect others to do the work for us. This is a community and we are here to help each other. Lets not push each other beyond our patience level. And with that, thanks for your patience with this post.

Posted via CB10
    npisano and flip68 like this.
    08-04-13 10:05 PM
    This is absolutely why we do what we do! Serious appreciation for writing out this post, pkcable, as the head mod around here should shove this in the inbox of every member that visits this thread...

**Disclaimer: The post has no answers to questions regarding 10.2.0.1047. Please feel free to skip if that’s what you’re looking for**

I fear that with the direction this thread has taken at times, we may not see leaks for a long time, and that would be a terrible shame. To the Elite Team (ET), your efforts, work and time are GREATLY appreciated – please don’t stop due to some frustrating posts. I know it’s easy to get frustrated reading the same questions over and over, but try not to lose your patience. Deep down, I truly believe people aren’t doing it just to frustrate you. They have a question, and just jump in and post it without sometimes thinking it may have already been answered. For every frustrating post, there are many others who don’t post who appreciate what they have access to.

For better or worse, people seem to want to hold the members of the ET to a higher standard, expecting patient, flowery responses to every question. They are human too, and prone to frustration and impatience just like the rest of us. I think people sometimes forget (or take for granted) that they are on these forums and providing us with these leaks (and support) on a VOLUNTARY basis. They are taking time away from their families/friends to try and help the Crackberry community. I’m sure they don’t like losing their cool with other Crackberry members. I don’t like seeing it get to that, and I sincerely doubt they enjoy it either. The fact they are on these forums is indicative, at least to me, that they genuinely want to help those who are willing to put in a little effort themselves.

On that note: The leaks are provided for us, but are not MANDATORY for us to install. No-one if forcing you/me to install a leak. No-one is forcing you/me to use a particular browser, download method, install method, restore method or whatever. The leaks are provided in whatever format is most efficient and convenient for the ET to provide them. If it’s not convenient for YOU, try to find a way to make it easier, or wait for an official release. If you’re not prepared to possibly do some troubleshooting, reloading, or maybe even downgrading in the end, maybe a leak isn’t for you. We are all at choice here. If you CHOOSE to download/install a leak, please take the time and put in a little effort to do a little research on how to do it, and what problems there may be. If you have a question, and everyone does at some point, please do a search first. If you don’t think you have time to read 2000+ posts, you can search the forums in general, or search within a specific thread. If we all did that, maybe there wouldn’t be 2000+ posts to begin with. If you don’t think you have time even for that, then maybe you should hold off on the leak. If you can’t be bothered reading all the posts or doing a search to find an answer, what makes you think someone else will do the same to get to your question and then answer it for you? We were all newbies at one point or another, and we all have questions, but we have to be willing to do a little legwork ourselves before we can expect someone else to.

In this age of the internet, we expect instant gratification and immediate answers. We seem to have forgotten how to read or do a little research. I think it’s time we took some responsibility for ourselves and not always blame others, or expect others to do the work for us. This is a community and we are here to help each other. Let’s not push each other beyond our patience level. And with that, thanks for your patience with this post.
    Pdinos3, npisano and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-04-13 10:08 PM
    **Disclaimer: The post has no answers to questions regarding 10.2.0.1047. Please feel free to skip if thats what youre looking for**

I fear that with the direction this thread has taken at times, we may not see leaks for a long time, and that would be a terrible shame. To the Elite Team (ET), your efforts, work and time are GREATLY appreciated please dont stop due to some frustrating posts. I know its easy to get frustrated reading the same questions over and over, but try not to lose your patience. Deep down, I truly believe people arent doing it just to frustrate you. They have a question, and just jump in and post it without sometimes thinking it may have already been answered. For every frustrating post, there are many others who dont post who appreciate what they have access to.

For better or worse, people seem to want to hold the members of the ET to a higher standard, expecting patient, flowery responses to every question. They are human too, and prone to frustration and impatience just like the rest of us. I think people sometimes forget (or take for granted) that they are on these forums and providing us with these leaks (and support) on a VOLUNTARY basis. They are taking time away from their families/friends to try and help the Crackberry community. Im sure they dont like losing their cool with other Crackberry members. I dont like seeing it get to that, and I sincerely doubt they enjoy it either. The fact they are on these forums is indicative, at least to me, that they genuinely want to help those who are willing to put in a little effort themselves.

On that note: The leaks are provided for us, but are not MANDATORY for us to install. No-one if forcing you/me to install a leak. No-one is forcing you/me to use a particular browser, download method, install method, restore method or whatever. The leaks are provided in whatever format is most efficient and convenient for the ET to provide them. If its not convenient for YOU, try to find a way to make it easier, or wait for an official release. If youre not prepared to possibly do some troubleshooting, reloading, or maybe even downgrading in the end, maybe a leak isnt for you. We are all at choice here. If you CHOOSE to download/install a leak, please take the time and put in a little effort to do a little research on how to do it, and what problems there may be. If you have a question, and everyone does at some point, please do a search first. If you dont think you have time to read 2000+ posts, you can search the forums in general, or search within a specific thread. If we all did that, maybe there wouldnt be 2000+ posts to begin with. If you dont think you have time even for that, then maybe you should hold off on the leak. If you cant be bothered reading all the posts or doing a search to find an answer, what makes you think someone else will do the same to get to your question and then answer it for you? We were all newbies at one point or another, and we all have questions, but we have to be willing to do a little legwork ourselves before we can expect someone else to.

In this age of the internet, we expect instant gratification and immediate answers. We seem to have forgotten how to read or do a little research. I think its time we took some responsibility for ourselves and not always blame others, or expect others to do the work for us. This is a community and we are here to help each other. Lets not push each other beyond our patience level. And with that, thanks for your patience with this post.
    Well said.

The team as a whole, do realize how hostile we've been as of lately. Especially since 810/1047 threads. And we are sorry.

But as stated above, we are all volunteers. We all love what we do. We truly mean to help. But those who just post with out reading is annoying.

The team is also starting podcasts/hangouts. The first one is already on my youtube channel.

We vow that we will try to be more sensible, however there may still be times of hostility.

Posted via CB10
    npisano likes this.
    08-04-13 10:09 PM
    Actually one has to add the pin with lowercase letters in order for the app to understand it correctly.... (go figure why).

Additionally, and that might have been mentioned before, BBM contacts cannot be prioritized in the HUB. The option is there, it says that it has been prioritized, but nada....
    Edit: after a good night sleep (for me) , the phone decided that it wants to prioritize BBM contacts as well.
    Haha, it has a mind of its own this sucker....

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:13 PM
    sorry for this question but does it mean that this os has android runtime 4.2??
    08-04-13 10:14 PM
    sorry for this question
    At least you apologize...
    08-04-13 10:14 PM

You made me tear up. I thank you sir, for understanding where we are coming from and hanging in there with us.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    Wigley458 and npisano like this.
    08-04-13 10:16 PM
    Yes it does.

4.2.2 has been in since 341

Posted via CB10
    jerryeight likes this.
    08-04-13 10:20 PM
    At least you apologize...
    And, yes it does have the android 4.2 runtime
    08-04-13 10:22 PM
    Just wanted to give a vote of thanks to the Elite team for the work done and the help given.
    From the looks of it,10.2 is going to be one of the biggest updates of the new bb10 platform, and carriers as well as developers alike have their work cut out for them in preparation for the Official release. This is going to be epic.

Let's all "Keep Moving" together.
    Cheers!

>Zedding since the beginning<
    08-04-13 10:22 PM
    You SIR! Are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you so very much for those kind and thoughtful words. Very well said. And well written

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 - Elite Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    pili4 and npisano like this.
    08-04-13 10:25 PM
    if your phone, search and camera icons at the bottom of the home screen are missing try turning off parental controls. i was using the parental profile to allow me to have a different wall on my lock screen
    08-04-13 10:28 PM
    if your phone, search and camera icons at the bottom of the home screen are missing try turning off parental controls. i was using the parental profile to allow me to have a different wall on my lock screen
    Lol. And what were you hiding from prying eyes? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:34 PM
    Very well spoken.

This release has been especially intense. This wasn't a small upgrade, this was a big one that many were waiting for.

To put it into perspective within about 40 hours, this thread became the largest in the BB10 leaked/beta forum. As of now we're close to 2500 posts and the previous record holder was only 1831 posts. It has been a busy weekend for everyone involved (even those of us who aren't frequently posting were still doing something) and it's posts like this that keep us going.

pavan643, PH_BB and npisano like this.
    08-04-13 10:35 PM
    This OS, hands down is the smoothest so far. Baked in Android runtime makes my side loaded droid apps run like native apps. Thanks team..... awesome job

Sent via CB10 from my KICK AZZ-Z10
    08-04-13 10:36 PM
    Because people think a swipe is to much work. They'd rather tap a icon like their used to on iOS or android
    And all you have to do is to move it to one of the back pages and you won't even notice it.
    08-04-13 10:38 PM
    Very well spoken.

This release has been especially intense. This wasn't a small upgrade, this was a big one that many were waiting for.

To put it into perspective within about 40 hours, this thread became the largest in the BB10 leaked/beta forum. As of now we're close to 2500 posts and the previous record holder was only 1831 posts. It has been a busy weekend for everyone involved (even those of us who aren't frequently posting were still doing something) and it's posts like this that keep us going.
    So um guys, um when is the next leak? I keed I keed. I just had to! Lmao. The one surprising thing in this thread is that I only saw ONE post by Farouk if any. Thanks gang. Great job!

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant Elite Team!
    08-04-13 10:44 PM
    And all you have to do is to move it to one of the back pages and you won't even notice it.
    Yes, but it shouldn't be there in the first place is the point

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:46 PM
    Lol. And what were you hiding from prying eyes? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    I'm certain he was hiding nothing. Did you read his post?

It was a well documented method in older versions to have one lock screen wallpaper which was different from your home screen wallpaper "LOL" /p

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:47 PM
3,598 ... 96979899100 ...