01-19-14 09:58 PM
3,598 ... 9394959697 ...
tools
    First of all GB-s of thanks to ET for fantastic job and divine patience.
    On the surface this leak seems to be the very best thing since bachelor's party in Bangkok.
    Special serenade to Pili4 - your mirror had again been a salvation.

STL100-2, upgrading from 10.1.0.4687 + 10.2 camera/clock
    Went through a recommended drill + BBL restore.
    A few problems:
    - hot spot doesn't work, no matter what..
    - all contacts synced via Gmail appear twice, deleted/reloaded accounts a few times, no go..
    - none of sideloaded apps works, re-sideloading didn't help..
    - every time any android app is launched it also triggers the Battery doctor..
    Waze, Skype, Osmand+ worked after delete/reload.
    Done a clean reload of the leak, no BL restore, all taken afresh from BBW - same problems.

Before I leap into another install and dive into 100 pages of comments.. just a simple "yes" or "no" would be good - have all these issues I listed above been voiced out and fix/solution-offered? Seen quite a few about hotspot, but what's with the rest?
    Thanks a lot.
    08-04-13 07:36 PM
    What exactly does Blackberry link back-up? It looks like it just back-up media.
    You have to click the gear icon and select file location and what you want to backup, i.e., application data, media and settings. Click them all and you can di a selective restore. Better yet, use sachesi via xsacha which works even better.

Posted via CB10
    how do i install this leak ive never installed one ;( and once i do install this will i still be able to update to offical OS release's through my settings ?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ will explain the process. Also read the first posts of this thread and you'll be good to go
    helloz10byeiphone likes this.
    Thanks, I'm slowly reading through the Sachesi thread right now (up to page 6) and I decided to give it a go.

I'm trying to restore my backup, so I hit 'backup', 'restore backup', selected my backup file in a .bbb format, and it says "could not open backup file."

Ideas?
    I wonder if it's not corrupted...
    08-04-13 07:37 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ will explain the process. Also read the first posts of this thread and you'll be good to go
    Amazing patience...
    08-04-13 07:37 PM
    Not being able to watch YouTube lately...
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000507.png

douevenCB10?
    08-04-13 07:38 PM
    First of all GB-s of thanks to ET for fantastic job and divine patience.
    On the surface this leak seems to be the very best thing since bachelor's party in Bangkok.
    Special serenade to Pili4 - your mirror had again been a salvation.

STL100-2, upgrading from 10.1.0.4687 + 10.2 camera/clock
    Went through a recommended drill + BBL restore.
    A few problems:
    - hot spot doesn't work, no matter what..
    - all contacts synced via Gmail appear twice, deleted/reloaded accounts a few times, no go..
    - none of sideloaded apps works, re-sideloading didn't help..
    - every time any android app is launched it also triggers the Battery doctor..
    Waze, Skype, Osmand+ worked after delete/reload.
    Done a clean reload of the leak, no BL restore, all taken afresh from BBW - same problems.

Before I leap into another install and dive into 100 pages of comments.. just a simple "yes" or "no" would be good - have all these issues I listed above been voiced out and fix/solution-offered? Seen quite a few about hotspot, but what's with the rest?
    Thanks a lot.
    I believe most of your questions have been asked and answered.
    So why does the link only show media files and documents?
    Does it back up contacts?
    m4ndee likes this.
    how do i install this leak ive never installed one ;( and once i do install this will i still be able to update to offical OS release's through my settings ?
    If the official ota has a higher number then the leak you installed yes, to install a leak, kris made a vid on his YouTube channel. Good luck here is the vid youtube.com/watch?v=oTaCwM1RbxQ

EDIT : I'm getting slow *thepatientone* already answered, it's getting late 1.40 am time for coffee, if kwm will let me...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Daveensannie; 08-04-13 at 07:50 PM.
    VeniceBB likes this.
    Not being able to watch YouTube lately...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000507.png 
Views:	844 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	189373

douevenCB10?
    Had that too on install, try dumping all cache, history, etc.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:44 PM
    Hmmm I'm inclined to think not, since I tried restoring a few backup files (one from May, and one from last night) and both would say "could not open backup file".

However if this works for everyone else, I'm very puzzled as to why it's not working for me, this is incredibly frustrating...

I mean, hitting 'backup, 'restore backup', and then choosing my .bbb backup file is the correct way, right?
    08-04-13 07:48 PM
    Attention Rogers customers using this leak with VVM and RogersOne:
    If you find after installing this leak that when people call you it just rings and rings on their end but on your end it doesn't ring at all, and you only get the missed call notification after the hang up......
    Call tech support and tell them that you need them to do an "include/exclude" on your VVM. (Having them reset your number and services won't hurt either.) Reboot your phone add back VVM and it may take up to 15 minutes before you start receiving calls again and until your voice mail starts to answer again and until your other devices set to ring on RogersOne start to ring again. (you may also need to sign into Rogersone on the PC and call your # from another phone as well before everything starts working in sync again)

In any case, although a bit of a hassle, it is fixable.

Posted via CBQ10
    Last edited by wbbeinuni; 08-04-13 at 08:11 PM.
    habs_fan and bungaboy like this.
    08-04-13 07:51 PM
    Okay you hear that jogofieo, you owe pili4 a huge thanks now too, she also happens to be a seriously kind person on our team, you were very lucky that the two of them came out here and spoon fed this to you... So make sure you say thank you to pili4 too!
    08-04-13 07:54 PM
    Could anyone please extract and upload the 1047 Android Runtime for me? Been dealing with the Instagram problem, so I tried sideloading the 663 Runtime, Instagram launched, but keyboard is completely messed-up, so I need to switch back as somebody confirmed that Instagram works if converted via debug method (I thought mine was too, but apparently not...). So 1047 Android Runtime anyone? Pretty please
    Found this in another thread: 1047 Runtime
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    08-04-13 07:58 PM
    A huge thanks to all who respond in kindness and patience. I know this is child's play for many. For all the links/pages, there always seems to be a missed/overlooked step for novices. I'll apologize for those of us that need to be spoon fed. Ultimately, we just want to enjoy the good life that is being described by the pros who leak this new OS and those who can install it with ease. A thousand thanks, again, to those who respond in kind!!!!
    VeniceBB and retomex like this.
    08-04-13 07:59 PM
    A huge thanks to all who respond in kindness and patience. I know this is child's play for many. For all the links/pages, there always seems to be a missed/overlooked step for novices. I'll apologize for those of us that need to be spoon fed. Ultimately, we just want to enjoy the good life that is being described by the pros who leak this new OS and those who can install it with ease. A thousand thanks, again, to those who respond in kind!!!!
    :hug:
    08-04-13 08:01 PM
    Hey buddy this isn't pintrest here...
    Pinterest is just like another way to post crap

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 08:01 PM
    Really like this leak, very smooth, in fact the smoothest I have loaded yet - and I have loaded them all. But if I can't find a work around for hotspot on AT&T, which I pay for corporately, I may be forced back to 810 or even 10.1.0.4651. 4651 was smoother than 810 and everything worked great. This build is really awesome and I may stick with it until I have to travel again the week of August 12th.

Hoping a fixed leak is out by then or I may be back to 10.1 land (if even just during my business travels)

Posted via CB10
    Get the 810 runtime radio and load it on this leak.

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 08:02 PM
    So why does the link only show media files and documents?
    Does it back up contacts?
    Sync your contacts wherever you want - locally on outlook or in the cloud.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:02 PM
    I just wiped my phone and tried creating a backup of the current state of it, and then tried restoring this backup and it still says "could not backup file".

I guess this question is probably more suited for the Sachesi thread, but damn it's annoying :S
    08-04-13 08:03 PM
    Just a question before I install this OS:

Model : Z10, STL100-1

I am moving from 10.1.0.4651 to this 10.2 version. Are there any issues during restoring the backup taken with 10.1 ??
    I may do a full backup/restore or maybe partial, but are there specific methods to restore the 10.1 backup on 10.2 or does it get restored like a charm???

Also, after installing the 10.2, is a security wipe required before I restore ???
    i had the same version bb10 and os. did backup, ran outloader, restore and PRESTO! 10.2. fun! enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:05 PM
    I just wiped my phone and tried creating a backup of the current state of it, and then tried restoring this backup and it still says "could not backup file".

I guess this question is probably more suited for the Sachesi thread, but damn it's annoying :S
    This might be a silly suggestion, but have you rebooted your pc yet? It's amazing how many things that sometimes fixes
    08-04-13 08:06 PM
    Loaded this up yesterday morning. Was running great in all ways. About 2 hours ago, it started a rapid battery drain (about 15% per hour). Only change I made was to color code my email accounts. I doubt that this is in any way related, but I turned off the color options. I'll watch and if no change, will reload and see what's what.
    08-04-13 08:10 PM
    Awm aren't the toast notifications working for BBM/Channels on the leak??

Swiped from the Ever So Awesome White Berry Z10 10.2 on CB10
    08-04-13 08:16 PM
    Awm aren't the toast notifications working for BBM/Channels on the leak??

Swiped from the Ever So Awesome White Berry Z10 10.2 on CB10
    Yes, they work with the current channels beta and the one that came out right before it. The one before these last two broke toast.
    Mecca EL and indie_b like this.
    08-04-13 08:19 PM
3,598 ... 9394959697 ...