01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 8990919293 ...
tools
    The link to the step by step guide is on page 90...
    08-04-13 03:08 PM
    I guess so. I started with the OP and dl the Mega link and found out I needed winrar / 7zip. Then I couldn't find the link on my Firefox browser. I just keep seeing posts of how simple it is and finding that not to be the case. A step by step would be helpful. Or which page out of these 91 is it on?

Thanks!
    see post 2251 on this page for 7zip, see post 2240 prior page for how to.
    08-04-13 03:09 PM
    Did someone see this E sign on a top bar?
    Wireless connections icons - How To - BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone - 10.1
    Attachment 189301
    That's Edge network. You must be in bad service area at moment. Its just a slower weaker signal from ur carrier

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 - Elite Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Attachment 189301
    It's called EDGE.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Attachment 189301
    That means you have 2G Edge connection

Posted via CB10
    Hi! What Is The problem of new android Player? Van someone link me older version And Tell me ho w to install it?
    OK, the link is hidden within this post. Along with instructions on how to load. However you need a Decoder ring from cracker jacks to find it...Good Luck

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-04-13 03:11 PM
    Im trying it.. works fine for while !!! any bugs, but nothing bad..
    08-04-13 03:12 PM
    Try HERE first, it will provide you with all the answers you seek.
    08-04-13 03:12 PM
    I guess so. I started with the OP and dl the Mega link and found out I needed winrar / 7zip. Then I couldn't find the link on my Firefox browser. I just keep seeing posts of how simple it is and finding that not to be the case. A step by step would be helpful. Or which page out of these 91 is it on?

Thanks!
    Open BlackBerry link
    Run a backup
    Close BlackBerry Link
    Download the file that matches your device
    Extract the file
    Plug in your device
    Open the extracted file
    Wait for BlackBerry to reboot
    Go through set up on phone
    Go to BlackBerry beta zone and download the BlackBerry channels file
    plug in phone and launch the channels file you just loaded ( check your email for code as you will need it)
    Open BlackBerry link
    Restore your files (restore is optional but as a new user I'm guessing it's something you want to do)

I think I covered most of what you need to know. Please understand that leaks have risks. Please read the first post of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and ealvnv like this.
    08-04-13 03:13 PM
    When I call someone my number is always shown in the upper left part of the dialing screen. Does anyone know how to remove it ? If yes, how ?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, shut off your phone.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-04-13 03:14 PM
    I typed: how do I install the leaked OS 10.2.
    Turned up many links for legacy devices.
    Thanks for the response.
    I have one of the better 10.1.

Is it worthwhile upgrading to this 10.2 leak or should I wait for one that is more bug free?

I prefer a bug free version.
    Here, I bugsprayed it for you!
    There won't be any bugs!

http://www.bugsbegone.troll/abacus/A...7-bugsfree.exe
    I typed: how do I install the leaked OS 10.2.
    Turned up many links for legacy devices.
    Thanks for the response.
    The person who gave you the search link wasn't on our leak team... someone on the leak team should have just given you all relevant links that we spend so much time to put together for you that you decide to ignore... luckily, vecharo, one of our more patient members decided not to snap you in half today... You better thank her, and thank her kindly...
    08-04-13 03:18 PM
    anyone tell me about PIN in hub.
    I still don't know what it's used for ( maybe it requires BES and I haven't BES).
    Lol. BBM was built from pin. Pin was like txt msgs but used data instead of the txt msg plan.

They built bbm to simplify pinning

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 03:19 PM
    They built bbm to simplify pinning
    Hey buddy this isn't pintrest here...
    08-04-13 03:20 PM
    Let's try this one more time.
    Running into issues before, while or after loading this new OS. Here's what you do.
    1. Go to http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ and read the instructions
    2. Go to the first page of this thread right here and read the first posts. Not just the first one post, but also those coming after it.
    3. Still can't find the answer? Use the Search Thread option to search within this thread. The attachment on this post shows you where to find it. One word is often enough to find you the answer you are looking for. For example, searching for the word 'evernote' will show you every post that has this word in it and chances are really high your question has already been asked and answered.
    4. Still unable to find the answer? Repeat steps 1 through 3 just to be sure you haven't missed anything
    5. No answer yet? Feel free to post, but make sure you include relevant information. What issue do you have, what have you tried to fix it, when does it happen, do you get any type of error, what device are you using etc.
    6. Sit back, relax, wait as the elite team and other awesome forum members do their best to help you without getting bitchy and enjoy the fact that the thread no longer turns into a tangled mess of repeated questions
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-searchthread.jpg  
    08-04-13 03:24 PM
    The person who gave you the search link wasn't on our leak team... someone on the leak team should have just given you all relevant links that we spend so much time to put together for you that you decide to ignore... luckily, vecharo, one of our more patient members decided not to snap you in half today... You better thank her, and thank her kindly...
    i posted links on pg 90 and referenced them on pg 91.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-04-13 03:26 PM
    i posted links....
    Okay you hear that jogofieo, you owe pili4 a huge thanks now too, she also happens to be a seriously kind person on our team, you were very lucky that the two of them came out here and spoon fed this to you... So make sure you say thank you to pili4 too!
    08-04-13 03:28 PM
    Those bastards at BlackBerry
    Yeah. They're evil. But, as long as these "leaks" keep coming, I can find in whatever's left of my heart to forgive them.

Lovin' the Z | Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4651
    08-04-13 03:33 PM
    Mobile Hot Spot Does not work after this update. so if you are using Mobile Hot Spot often then don't upgrade to this version.

Thanks
    oddboy likes this.
    08-04-13 03:36 PM
    Mobile Hot Spot Does not work after this update. so if you are using Mobile Hot Spot often then don't upgrade to this version.

Thanks
    Mine works, though I get an error message about hotspot being disallowed in dome countries the first time I launch it.. it works after that though.
    08-04-13 03:44 PM
    I'm currently still going through pages in this thread, so I am apologizing in advance if I am being a pain and repeating. I am currently having a lot of trouble loading this leak. I have Sachibar and Sachup.

I tried just opening the application and running ti straight out. My phone reset, but nothing happened. So I know I need Sachibar to do this with the Autoloader. However, Sachibar so far cannot find my device. I'm developmental mode like it states to be and I am even running through the thread where I downloaded that as well. I am guessing that, this will be hard to do the leak and I am not very experienced in using a Radio,actually not at all. As stated in the first post.

I am not sure if this is relevant, but I think it is, the IP Address in Sachibar is not the same as the IP Address in my phone. That is as far as I can get with figuring out if that is the problem or not. But, is there any to get this to connect or if someone could possibly help me through the other option to load this leak. I would greatly appreciate it.
    08-04-13 03:46 PM
    Well now I feel silly...

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 03:49 PM
    if you're using the autoloader you shouldn't use sachibar. You just connect your phone to your computer through usb and click the autoloader exe file.
    08-04-13 03:49 PM
3,598 ... 8990919293 ...