01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 8687888990 ...
tools
    It's autobots rollout

but personally I prefer the decepticons.
    New name! The LEAKCEPTICONS!

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant Elite Team!
    08-04-13 01:43 PM
    Elite Team, you rock! Downloaded and installed on STL 100-1. Like a dream. With this 10.2 leak, I DON'T want to even contemplate the awesomeness ahead in 10.3. Thanks again you all.
    08-04-13 01:43 PM
    Doesn't chrome leave a bb symbol on the top right of the browser? Therefore no need to bookmark. just sayin.

Kris' correcting is rubbing off...

But yeah, the new one does leave its own link.
    Kris Simundson and Pdinos3 like this.
    08-04-13 01:46 PM
    Becauseakids aren't exposed to worse than a f bomb on the internet. What you smoking cause I want some.
    I wasn't going to chime in but I will.. 1st I hate people that blame the military for swearing ect. I'm in the military and i barely swear, and I'm in the infantry. And they don't look down on me ect for not swearing that much. Second is my son isn't exposed to the f bomb or other swear words that much. If we are around people that swear I ask them to stop or we leave, it's that simple. I would hope most kids are the same as well. Mind you my son is 6 and around me most times and I'm sure older kids are different, but my son knows that I expect better ect.

Third it's your video, people need to understand it's your life. I'm not trying to preach and say don't swear ect. You make you video and stuff your way and I (or others) can decide to watch, for all the people complaining either don't watch or stop complaining lol

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    jordan559 and djdragon like this.
    08-04-13 01:47 PM
    Contacts app is a big mess
    If I have a Facebook contact with a phone number and local contact with same number and they are linked, then WhatsApp doesn't show the name, instead just show the number. Also when I link bbm contacts with local contacts. WhatsApp seem to ignore the names. It's quite frustrating. It should be solved

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried refreshing contacts and favs in whatsapp. That usually fixes those issues

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 - Elite Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    08-04-13 01:47 PM
    OK troubleshooting the headphones issue on the Q10, this should be fun to do today

Will update if something comes up
    08-04-13 01:49 PM
    I had the issue as well. I deleted the saved WiFi network and then re-added it and all has been well since. Maybe this will work for you as well.
    This fixed it for me! Thanks for the suggestion. Now my wifi reconnects when I reboot.
    08-04-13 02:01 PM
    BBM stuck at Restoring your BBM Information, Help?
    08-04-13 02:06 PM
    I tried installing this leak but after installation my phone keeps blinkiing red
    08-04-13 02:06 PM
    I'm not certain this has been mentioned yet but it's kind of a rather specific problem I found difficult to search for, so I apologize if it has.

One of the things usually always open on my BlackBerry is a BBM. The pop-up notification that I have a new BBM therefore sometimes happens... on top of the same BBM which I'm already trying to reply to. It's only happened a small handful of times, so when I went to attempt to replicate it for a screenshot for this post, of course it didn't happen again. Not a big crisis, of course, but it can be a little annoying when you're attempting to respond quickly.
    I'm not sure if toast will differentiate or not...
    08-04-13 02:08 PM
    I wasn't going to chime in but I will.. 1st I hate people that blame the military for swearing ect. I'm in the military and i barely swear, and I'm in the infantry. And they don't look down on me ect for not swearing that much. Second is my son isn't exposed to the f bomb or other swear words that much. If we are around people that swear I ask them to stop or we leave, it's that simple. I would hope most kids are the same as well. Mind you my son is 6 and around me most times and I'm sure older kids are different, but my son knows that I expect better ect.

Third it's your video, people need to understand it's your life. I'm not trying to preach and say don't swear ect. You make you video and stuff your way and I (or others) can decide to watch, for all the people complaining either don't watch or stop complaining lol

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    At least someone is reading the whole thread ;-)
    08-04-13 02:08 PM
    Hello.. I need some serious help here. I tried to install the leak 2 ways.

I used the autoloader and got a blinking red light.

I side loaded the bar files after restoring my device to 10.1 and the hub was missing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!! Using the Z10 STL100-3.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you have a bad download of the autoloader. Try downloading it again.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:09 PM
    I tried installing this leak but after installation my phone keeps blinkiing red
    Rerun the autoloader and plug in. It's soft bricked.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:10 PM
    I just got to laugh at myself.....

I finally got all my bugs fixed, instargram is working (after a gazillion installs and uninstalls), all my 8 emails are loaded, updated and synced (finally) , os runs smooth. Google voice is still not working but I will work on that another time.

So I was now ready to sit back enjoy the rest of my day with my new os. I figured first I will check out how battery was making out with all the cpu overload I put it through . Low and behold Battery Guru is not configuring correctly. It does not realise that my BlackBerry is plugged in when it is. I said "f" that I am drained with all this tweaking, let me just sit back relax play favourite and only installed game on my bb10 "Modern Combat" and it is NOT LOADING.

I got BlackBerry upgrade drama but that is enough ranting for the day.

I'm going to ease off some stress at the beach and deal with this later.

Peace.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:11 PM
    I was having the same problems and I finally got my Facebook account to work by deleting my account, rebooting, and then reinstalling.

Posted via CB10
    Had to do the same. Of course that deletes all of the links you have created in your address book.
    08-04-13 02:12 PM
    Hey, I found a bug on lock screen notifications! Good God, I'll have to go all the way back to 10.0.0.90 !

This can't be! An sms says it was received 1% minutes ago! There's no way I'm keeping this leak!

[/end sarcasm] bug is real...
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-smsbug.jpg  
    jerryeight, soulenigma and freeyo like this.
    08-04-13 02:12 PM
    Hey, I found a bug on lock screen notifications! Good God, I'll have to go all the way back to 10.0.0.90 !

This can't be! An sms says it was received 1% minutes ago! There's no way I'm keeping this leak!

[/end sarcasm] bug is real...
    Just a little bug.
    It doesn't serious as you expect .
    And more info : mine works fine.
    retomex likes this.
    08-04-13 02:18 PM
    Here's the issues I am having on my T-Mobile Q10

Camera no longer makes a shutter sound

T_Mobile WiFi calling no longer works and side loaded app does not even appear

Google Apps Email - Gmail now allows you to sync the trash folder but YOU STILL CAN NO DELETE MAIL IN GMAIL
    This is an huge problem and why Blackberry is not selling very many Blackberry 10 devices

If you are a Google Apps email user you can not delete you email. What a joke. My comp nay needs to deploy 20 BB10 device but can not until they fix this basic issue
    KB33533-Deleting email from Gmail account in BlackBerry Hub does not actually delete the email
    edit : duplicated.
    It has happened to me. Usually it is the result of a bad download of the autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:19 PM
    Got my Android player working finally after the one with 1047 wouldn't launch. I uninstalled android.shell and installed the player and shell from 810. Rebooted and it worked if anyone else had this problem.
    NOKJAA likes this.
    08-04-13 02:20 PM
    Either you have a ton of new notifications, or it's saying "Congratulations you're the new owner of a soft brick of s***"! Either way just re-run the autoloader...
    Hahaha there goes my coffee

Posted via CB10
    Adam Szucs and NOKJAA like this.
    08-04-13 02:21 PM
    Just load the new one ffs, I'm done with your BBM BS and everyone's BBM BS...
    Well. Someone pissed in ur cornflakes this morning kwm? Lol

You know. I did say "if I have to stop this car!..."

Well. In stopping it! And now someone's gonna get hurt!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 - Elite Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    08-04-13 02:24 PM
    Well. Someone pissed in ur cornflakes this morning kwm? Lol

You know. I did say "if I have to stop this car!..."

Well. In stopping it! And now someone's gonna get hurt!

Wigley, put down the machete

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-04-13 02:25 PM
    Wigley, put down the machete

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Adam... don't.. move...
    08-04-13 02:26 PM
3,598 ... 8687888990 ...