01-19-14 09:58 PM
3,598 ... 8182838485 ...
tools
    I know why it's not working. And no, I can't send you one. Why, because it wouldn't work for you. So what's the solution, open your awesome BlackBerry 10 browser, go to settings, developer tool, switch desktop mode on, and use the search function as Kris mentioned. It does make wonder.
    If you would asked nicely why is the runtime doesn't work with your instagram, somebody may have answered you normally. Now I suppose you are on your own, but it'll make future bug fixing easier for you too

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Didnt know about the browser function. Thats awesome haha. But yeah, I went back through all search results. Thing is Instagram wont let me login to anything earlier than 4.0.1.

All I have to do is get an Instagram 4.0.2. APK and then convert that instead of converting 4.0.1. That may be it. If not, I will be back to see if anyone has any solutions. Since Ive already looked at all the posts regarding it.
    08-04-13 12:11 PM
    Jesus, I gave up. No this leak won't has phone calls, and we're evil so said otherwise in OP. Also, none of the damn social apps work, your sms history will be sent to NSA, then wiped off the device, and the Android runtime is broken, but will kill your battery life.

Well, you're right about the NSA bit anyway ;-)
    08-04-13 12:12 PM
    Alright, gone back to 10.1.0.4687. What I liked about this build: speed, toast notifications, hub improvements. What bothered me was that black bar across screen in Android Apps. And I noticed some apps and games I downloaded from BB World suddenly had that bar too. I couldn't get Netflix, Temple Run2, Google Maps, MetaTrader4 to work as smoothly as before, and Skype also.
    My wifi performance (speed) seemed to go haywire sometimes too, though that might be an attribute of my mind or my service provider.
    I like the direction the OS is heading though, and I really, really appreciate the work of the awesome Elite Team.

Edit: I liked the improved Voice Command. Battery life sucked for me this one around.
    Last edited by nyallj; 08-04-13 at 12:26 PM.
    08-04-13 12:12 PM
    No, out of the 2000+ plus post in this thread not one of the users have installed it on a VZW device, including myself.
    Do me a favor and read through the thread, as a matter of fact just skim through them, Start on page one. And if that doesn't get you the answer you seek, use the search function...of all else fails, give up!

/end rant

*face Palm* * Can't Watch*

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    Btw I searches thru almost page by page about Verizon and didn't find so I decided to ask cuz lot of times (which I actually saw other leaks) once someone asked about Verizon everybody (at least a lot) who installed it on Verizon poped in with an answer so I decided to try it here cuz I really want to know!

Posted via CB10 ~ Follow me on Twitter @TheNewsHQ for all news as it happens ~
    08-04-13 12:15 PM
    Bro, for the next video please stop with the F-bombs. It ain't big and it ain't clever
    Bro, for the next time you watch, I'll have more just for you.

No one forces you to watch my videos. It's called freedom of speech. It's my youtube channel, my video, my mouth. If you don't like it, don't watch em. If you can tell from my avatar, my career has made swearing my second nature. Hell, when I was a kid it was second nature. Half the time I don't even realize it until it's come out of my mouth.

P.S. Thanks for ruining my timmies moment. Now I have to make another one.
    08-04-13 12:16 PM
    No problems here. Works with no fuss - right out of the box.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 telus

Posted via CB10
    Me too one time only though after a restart. Then it doesn't run. Best OS ever but I need my hot spot stable..

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:17 PM
    Why anyone would go back to 10.1 After these great leaks, I have no clue. Back bar blah blah blah. You know why they put it there permanently? Because people who ask if they can make phone calls on a full OS leak thread. That's why

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant Elite Team!
    WWBlondieDo likes this.

No one forces you to watch my videos. It's called freedom of speech. It's my youtube channel, my video, my mouth. If you don't like it, don't watch em. If you can tell from my avatar, my career has made swearing my second nature. Hell, when I was a kid it was second nature. Half the time I don't even realize it until it's come out of my mouth.

There are kids watching too. Anyway, I won't be...
    habs_fan likes this.
    All I need to know is that Facebook works on the Q10 with 10.2. Does it? Some posts say it doesn't. Thanks!
    it does work, no issues at all
    08-04-13 12:18 PM
    it does work, no issues at all
    Many thanks
    08-04-13 12:18 PM
    Because kids aren't exposed to worse than a f bomb on the internet. What you smoking cause I want some.
    08-04-13 12:19 PM

Now that last sentence made me laugh out loud hahaha hope you enjoy you're next timmies as I enjoy my cup of coffee

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:20 PM

Oh snap, it's on now...

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    jerryeight and PapiPabs like this.
    08-04-13 12:20 PM
    If a kid is old enough to load a leak in his or her BlackBerry I think they may have heard or used that language before and will continue to use and hear that language. Have you met anyone that does not swear? Cmon. Kris keep it up!

jerryeight likes this.
    08-04-13 12:21 PM
    In addition to the power usage issue referenced above, I found that changes that I made to contacts, specifically addition of a Blackberry Pin number for a contact, promptly disappears when the phone is turned off and then back on. OS 10.1.0.4687 does not have this problem. So, I have restored 10.1.0.4687 to rid my phone of the power issue and the contacts issue. Let me know when an updated version 10,2 is available that fixes these problems since there were many features that I really liked.

One last suggestion, please insert an option in the OS to allow the user to completely store their contacts on a user inserted micro sd storage card. Storage on the phone's SIM card does not capture all information. This would help for those that do not trust a restore from Blackberry Link and that wish to reload all apps from Blackberry World. The same could be said for email and texting information.

Just a thought.
    08-04-13 12:21 PM
    In addition to the power usage issue referenced above, I found that changes that I made to contacts, specifically addition of a Blackberry Pin number for a contact, promptly disappears when the phone is turned off and then back on. OS 10.1.0.4687 does not have this problem. So, I have restored 10.1.0.4687 to rid my phone of the power issue and the contacts issue. Let me know when an updated version 10,2 is available that fixes these problems since there were many features that I really liked.

One last suggestion, please insert an option in the OS to allow the user to completely store their contacts on a user inserted micro sd storage card. Storage on the phone's SIM card does not capture all information. This would help for those that do not trust a restore from Blackberry Link and that wish to reload all apps from Blackberry World. The same could be said for email and texting information.

Just a thought.
    What's wrong with cloud services? Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of local storage, just curious.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:24 PM
    sorry didn't mean to ask a stupid question...but i read somewhere that the "Radio" did not work for the Q10....doesn't that mean receiving/making calls?
    yes, phone calls work etc. no problems on q10. best of luck. and not that its a stupid question, its just been asked and answered *MANY* times. along with other questions. take the time to read the thread. im sure you will have more questions and would be able to figure it out with all of the answers given. best of luck to ya pal.
    08-04-13 12:25 PM
    Install and restore worked great.

Sending an auto reply when declining a phone call is really cool.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, that's an awesome feature. Is that part of the leaked OS, how do you set that up?

Posted via CB10

** Oops, didn't read far enough into the thread, found the answer after page 65. ...
    Xtower#AC likes this.
    08-04-13 12:27 PM
    I just really do not like "Cloud Services". Just my humble opinion, however, mostly because of a feeling that information is then "out there" for prying eyes.
    08-04-13 12:28 PM
    Alright, gone back to 10.1.0.4687. What I liked about this build: speed, toast notifications, hub improvements. What bothered me was that black bar across screen in Android Apps. And I noticed some apps and games I downloaded from BB World suddenly had that bar too. I couldn't get Netflix, Temple Run2, Google Maps, MetaTrader4 to work as smoothly as before, and Skype also.
    My wifi performance (speed) seemed to go haywire sometimes too, though that might be an attribute of my mind or my service provider.
    I like the direction the OS is heading though, and I really, really appreciate the work of the awesome Elite Team.

Edit: I liked the improved Voice Command. Battery life sucked for me this one around.
    Well, I guess that will be the last os version you will ever be on.

Fixed bar is a new feature of bb10. Better get used to it.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 telus

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:28 PM
    If a kid is old enough to load a leak in his or her BlackBerry I think they may have heard or used that language before and will continue to use and hear that language. Have you met anyone that does not swear? Cmon. Kris keep it up!

Interesting Crackberry bans swearing on its forums, wouldn't you say?
    08-04-13 12:29 PM
    CrackBerry.com purchased YouTube? Awesome \o/

08-04-13 12:31 PM
    I just really do not like "Cloud Services". Just my humble opinion, however, mostly because of a feeling that information is then "out there" for prying eyes.
    Have you heard of the NSA? On device in the cloud, it doesn't matter. Of someone wants your info, they will get it. Apple exploits? Android Malware? Need I go on?

08-04-13 12:32 PM
    Cool by me, I understand that. Hope your contacts aren't terrorists or anything though.

Oops I dropped the T bomb. NSA just read this whole thread.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:34 PM
    When did Crackberry (mobile nations) and Youtube become the same entity?

Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-04-13 12:34 PM
3,598 ... 8182838485 ...