01-19-14 09:58 PM
3,598 ... 7980818283 ...
tools
    Ok, BBM works fine.. It was my fault. The receiving phone antenna not on! Doh! That's what happens when you do things middle of the night
    08-04-13 10:52 AM
    Thank you to the Elite team for this leak. My first and it is great with all the new features. Blackberry are certainly heading in the right direction with their builds. I have now rolled back to my original carrier version because my favorite app Z Theme would not work on this. I will no doubt try the next leak released if they keep coming. You guys are awesome and keep up the good work.
    08-04-13 10:59 AM
    Personal preference, since the SD card isn't backed up, some people are skeptical, and choose to be on the safe side

Posted via CB10

Just make sure you unencrypt your SD card of its encrypted..
    08-04-13 11:10 AM
    Just wondering why the second set of links aren't the 1.08gb size?
    Last edited by 91300zx; 08-04-13 at 12:05 PM.
    08-04-13 11:11 AM
    Instagram does not work for me. People who have a working Bar. Please post it!!
    08-04-13 11:13 AM
    Anybody found a way to get the hot spot working? Works once after restart. If I turn the hot spot off it won't turn back on.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:14 AM
    wow.
    08-04-13 11:17 AM
    Here are my two cents on this build which I find to be very stable and has good performance:

- mobile hotspot works and tutorial is nice (contrary to previous post... I'm on Telus)
    - Priority hub is nice. Similar to VIP in ios
    - BBM Beta w/ channels is better than leak
    - Android player is much smoother than before
    - The inability to hide android player icon is annoying and needs to be fixed
    - debug version of player renders some android apps useless and won't run
    - app manager allows you to kill processes. Finally!
    - the OS seems very responsive and not laggy
    - Web browser seems to work well
    - Contacts app seems to behave better and it doesn't take as long to populate as before
    - settings takes less time to load and has many new features
    - WiFi direct and miracast is available now
    - voice dictation now has some auto punctuation support
    - multiple alarms support (finally)
    - Blackberry Protect still sucks and needs to be brought up to same feature parity as in OS7
    - Blackberry Link is still horrible for me on my Mac and I still can't backup my device (not good)!
    - Notifications is greatly improved with the ability to set alerts for BBM Groups now (now you can silence all those alerts!)
    - The cursor icon for selecting and moving the cursor around is greatly improved
    - Now when you copy and paste things you get a tool tip above the paste / copy point instead of the side menu sliding out like in 10.1. Handy.
    - There is some smart card features now. Not sure what they are for
    - Toast notifications now work and it is handy to be able to reply to a message right away no matter what app you're in
    - There is now a Hub icon on the main screen so you no longer have to swipe to get to the hub if you don't want to anymore
    - Dark theme is not present for Q10 on this release but settings has dark theme
    - Skype doesn't work on Q10 with android player. I'm told that it has to do with the runtime but not a deal breaker to me right now
    - there's a new "wait" icon instead of the spinning circle
    - Blackberry hub refresh looks like it may actually work now (takes a bit longer to refresh now compared to 10.1 MR)
    - Native Evernote app doesn't work but android sideload works better than ever now thanks to new android runtime
    - lock screen notifications work and are handy to quickly see what new stuff has come in

Those are my observations for now. I hope it helps those who are curious about the leak understand it better.

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget smart reply when ignoring calls. It's the first os I had that this worked

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    08-04-13 11:21 AM
    Anybody found a way to get the hot spot working? Works once after restart. If I turn the hot spot off it won't turn back on.

Posted via CB10
    No problems here. Works with no fuss - right out of the box.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 telus

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:23 AM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000001.png

Guys I'm having trouble setting up my exchange account. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:24 AM
    I tried that, still isnt working....

Edit: That is the method I used for Instagram 4.0.2 doesnt work, thinking its the apk file (now a bar)
    08-04-13 11:25 AM
    My experience: Came from a stock factory firmware on my T-Mobile Q10. Have been doing a little sideloading, but it was more of an interesting trick than a real help. Only apps I could sort-of use was Apollo (third party Pandora since Pandora's audio doesn't work) and Words With Friends (super laggy, but functioned just enough). I used BlackBerry Link, made a backup, then ran the autoloader. Went through setup, rebooted, then restored the backup. The phone took a while to process everything- instead of posting in a panic, I waited a bit to see if it would settle itself. It did Experienced a lot of what I saw complained about here- "Text" category missing in the hub, then when it showed up going into a thread would show a blank screen, then they appeared normal but lagged a bit and the contacts weren't shown, just numbers... I re-entered my Gmail and Facebook passwords, waited patiently, and bingo.

Next up, I tried Words With Friends. It did NOT want to cooperate. Couldn't see the network, I think. Did some reading on here and decided to load the 810 android files. Wow! Now I seriously have an Android phone. WWF and Apollo run perfect, but also everything else I've thrown at it- Candy Crush Saga, Ttorrent, Flow Free, even Telenav GPS. Smooth as butter, only crashes I've caused are when I try to run two games at once so far.

Not loving the text color scheme, wish I could change at least the background color. I imagine it's the same with the calendar, but I rarely use that. The quick-reply option for texts has my wife (Note 2) jealous Too early to tell on battery life, especially as I've been using the heck out of this thing... it feels like a new phone. Once it settled, I haven't hit an interface lag once. Would seriously recommend to anyone thinking about a new daily driver- there's a couple little changes to get used to, but it's a no-brainer seeing all the benefits.

Thanks for this! It was just what myself and many others have been waiting for!

Posted via CB10
    andreirad likes this.
    08-04-13 11:31 AM
    Allow me to share my experience; I have a STL100-1 and took the jump to 10.2.0.1047 from 4651. To prepare for this update I started by deleting my facebook account because of all comments on this thread about errors, and turning off all radios to make a full backup. Then:
    a) take out sim and sdcard / wipe (4651)
    b) update with autoloader
    c) setup wifi / login to BBid
    d) turn off all radios again / turn off phone
    e) insert sim / turn on phone (all connections off)
    f) restore with BB Link
    g) login to all accounts, add facebook account

I got a full restore, sms and bbm chats, wifi settings, the works

Only problem I've had so far is I can't connect to Evernote. The app doesn't work and remember doesn't list evernote entries and I can't add it as an account.

EDIT: I don't know what I did before... I deleted Evernote account and added again. t worked this time! So far a happy camper!
    Did the exact same thing, but evernote is having issues! I have it connected but it won't pull all of my notes from the server, only 2 out of 8 notes are showing!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:31 AM
    no issues at all, so far
    En mi caso tengo un STL100-1, el problema que tengo es que Router no se activa.
    08-04-13 11:38 AM
    Was the bold required? And this issue has been addressed, putting your text in bold is not going to get you an answer...

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    VeniceBB and buwee like this.
    08-04-13 11:42 AM
    Anyone experiencing battery drains ? If not then must be me ha ha ha anyone getting an ample battery life?

Posted via CB10
    The standby drain is great which makes me think two things :
    1) battery usage was optimised further
    2) os calibration of the battery (voltage vs. %) was corrected in this leak

Posted via CB10
    En mi caso tengo un STL100-1, el problema que tengo es que Router no se activa.
    Yo puedo hablar en espaol pero la lenguaje del foro es ingls. Si tienes la expectacin por ayudarte escribe en ingls.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    rav813 and BlackScorpion3 like this.
    I am on Q10 everything fine on 10.2 few things noted, no external app other than whatsapp

1. After 24 hours battery life is still bad
    2. No LED while charging
    3. Bit Lag at times
    08-04-13 11:43 AM
    I am on Q10 everything fine on 10.2 few things noted, no external app other than whatsapp

2. No LED while charging
    3. Bit Lag at times
    All I need to know is that Facebook works on the Q10 with 10.2. Does it? Some posts say it doesn't. Thanks!
    08-04-13 11:46 AM

2. No LED while charging
    3. Bit Lag at times
    My battery is phenomenal. Unless I'm playing android games, battery last all day long

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 11:46 AM
    Was the bold required? And this issue has been addressed, putting your text in bold is not going to get you an answer...

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    Its supposed to get attention, and it clearly is. People take bold the opposite way, so sad how narrow some people can be.
    08-04-13 11:50 AM
    if i install this new leak, will i be able to make/receive phone calls on my Q10? i read posts saying i was unable to...is this true?
    08-04-13 11:51 AM
    Its supposed to get attention, and it clearly is. People take bold the opposite way, so sad how narrow some people can be.
    There are two kind of attention, and you got the wrong one.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-04-13 11:53 AM
    So sad how people can't search and read

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:53 AM
    I'm liking this new leak I was on the MR release before, and I had issues with the SMS history freezing, so I upgraded to this! Happy so far.
    08-04-13 11:55 AM
3,598 ... 7980818283 ...