01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 7879808182 ...
tools
    @EliteTeam
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-3sj0qk.jpg
    Kris Simundson and MeerMusik like this.
    08-04-13 08:14 AM
    will my device be connected to d computer while i run d autoloader??? sorry to sound like such a novice, even though am one, actually...
    Yes you leave your device plugged into the computer during the install.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-04-13 08:16 AM
    Any feedback on update/restore?
    On my stl001 restore worked flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:17 AM
    @EliteTeam
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3sj0qk.jpg 
Views:	1173 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	189167
    It's tough...it's so tough sometimes.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    08-04-13 08:21 AM
    Anyone know why the headphones won't be recognized?

I'm using Dev C (basically a Q10).
    They won't detect them at all when playing a song.
    The diagnostic test fails to detect them when they're plugged in.
    I even tried two different brand and types of headphones.
    I also did a security wipe and a fresh run of the autoloader with multiple battery pulls.

Any ideas?
    08-04-13 08:26 AM
    Well everything seems to settle now. 10.2 is great thanks to the elite team.

I'll check in tomorrow to confirm the signal locking issues if there is.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:28 AM
    Hey, I dunno if my memory serves right but are we getting the ff features as the 10.2 build matures?

1. Panorama and Low-Light shots
    2. USB OTG

It seems that these features are not present yet on this build. Understandably we just reached build .1XXX.
    08-04-13 08:30 AM
    Backup with all radios off, remove sim and sdcard, wipe device.
    Do the autoloader for 100-1. Run setup and login to bbid.
    Turn phone off, insert sim and sdcard.
    Turn phone on and restore via link.
    Wiping before install is a waste of time. Wiping after install is a highly recommended thing.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:33 AM
    Guys, I get that few people want to go read through 80 pages and nearly 2000 posts to see if their answer has been answered. For that reason, let me give you the friendly reminder that on the website -yes, I'm asking you to use your computer on this one- at the top of the thread there is a "Search Thread" option.
    Using this you can easily search within this thread only to find relevant posts. Chances of finding your answer are pretty high. Please use this feature before asking your question. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-searchthread.jpg  
    08-04-13 08:43 AM
    I think there should be a small questionnaire forum lurkers should have to fill out before posting a question or downloading a link.lol. Maybe CB10 should have a setting that shows that the user or abuser has actually read SOME of thread if not all. I have followed and read this thread since the 1047 preview thread when Darcy said great things coming keep refreshing. Then boom it was leaked. I think the OP and the follow up FAQ are amazing but the elite team spent a long time coming up with that and we still have people who have not read the second post. Cmon people. 100 pages should have been only 50 pages by now. Just read. Thanks OS Elite Team! You rock!

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant Elite Team!
    VeniceBB and esuarks like this.
    08-04-13 08:48 AM
    @current: Okay. For whatever reason, I was thinking the application portion of the restore had to do with the old OS, but, duh, I'm guessing now it's the apps. Thanks.
    currentodysseys likes this.
    08-04-13 08:50 AM
    Guys, I get that few people want to go read through 80 pages and nearly 2000 posts to see if their answer has been answered. For that reason, let me give you the friendly reminder that on the website -yes, I'm asking you to use your computer on this one- at the top of the thread there is a "Search Thread" option.
    Using this you can easily search within this thread only to find relevant posts. Chances of finding your answer are pretty high. Please use this feature before asking your question. Thanks!
    Just reading the first page would be a start. I wonder if these same people read a book from the end first. Or if they watch a movie by starting on the middle...smh. And then people wonder why I drink

Pdinos3, VeniceBB and Ecm like this.
    08-04-13 08:52 AM
    OK, I think I just found a small bug in contacts.
    I have some BBM contacts with voice functionality, if I link them with the relevant phone contact via the contact app, then they appear in the BBM section of the app BUT they do not appear in the BBM video section. If I unlink them, they reappear.
    Must be something with filtering names in the BBM video section. Kris can you replicate?

Edit: if I add the pin on the phone contact, then the contact reappears in the video section, stays in the "BBM friends" section and is also added in the "suggested" section.

Posted via CB10
    Ecm likes this.
    08-04-13 08:55 AM
    Search function is also here in CB app, I use it and works fine, btw I just restarted my phone because I had to swap the battery, many users having problems with their wifi after restarting their phone, mine was connected instantly.

I still wonder why people have so many strange issues. Same with Skype, I downloaded mine from the store and it works perfectly.
    Maybe when people decide to flash a leak they should consider not to restore etc etc but just flash it sign in, do a sec wipe and I have said it many times. I'm sure that there will be a lot less problems then. And if there are problems then the reason is mostly OS related, at this moment I think most problems here are all human related.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:00 AM
    Desktop mode on BB10 as well

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB likes this.
    08-04-13 09:00 AM
    Desktop mode on BB10 as well
    Good call, thanks for the reminder
    08-04-13 09:02 AM
    I am not sure why people are having so much problems with BBM not working after installing this OS.

After the OS was installed for me, I simply clicked on the BBM icon on the homepage and it automatically found my PIN and synced all my BBM contacts back to my phone and BBM started to work. I didn't have any problems thankfully.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-5 w/ 10.2 OS
    08-04-13 09:07 AM
    Okay I was on .810 before this but when I updated I used the backup from the 10.1 mr
    Android Apps- Every single app is working perfectly for me including- Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Subway Surfers, Netflix and loads of others
    Instagram gets to the part where you choose a cover frame for your video then crashes which sucks but playing videos works perfect
    I can upload the .APK of all of these if you need to? Then I just used xsacha's method with the debug token to sideload them
    Had no real issues so far, running smooth and I love the lockscreen preview of your messages
    08-04-13 09:12 AM
    Okay I was on .810 before this but when I updated I used the backup from the 10.1 mr
    Android Apps- Every single app is working perfectly for me including- Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Subway Surfers, Netflix and loads of others
    Instagram gets to the part where you choose a cover frame for your video then crashes which sucks but playing videos works perfect
    I can upload the .APK of all of these if you need to? Then I just used xsacha's method with the debug token to sideload them
    Had no real issues so far, running smooth and I love the lockscreen preview of your messages
    Might as well upload the apks, I'm sure it'll stop some people asking

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:15 AM

Posted via CB10

Wow, you still have hope do you?
    08-04-13 09:21 AM
    New milestone

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    08-04-13 09:22 AM
    B..b...But can you do mind control when you don't drink? :-)

Edit 1: I've just finished my 7th or 8th drink, read *all* the posts here (took me all weekend). Thanks Elite Team for your hard work, user support and patience (for the most part ha ha). Loving my Z10 on 10.2!
    Just reading the first page would be a start. I wonder if these same people read a book from the end first. Or if they watch a movie by starting on the middle...smh. And then people wonder why I drink

WWBlondieDo likes this.
    08-04-13 09:29 AM

Posted via CB10

Doubt it.
    08-04-13 09:33 AM
    Wow, you still have hope do you?
    Meh I just woke up and I have my timmies coffee so I'm good for now
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_20130959.jpg

Posted via CB10
    illini2097 and Ausgewandertca like this.
    08-04-13 09:39 AM
    B..b...But can you do mind control when you don't drink? :-)

Edit 1: I've just finished my 7th or 8th drink, read *all* the posts here (took me all weekend). Thanks Elite Team for your hard work, user support and patience (for the most part ha ha). Loving my Z10 on 10.2!
    I can mind control ALL the time, just some minds I don't want to control...

pili4 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:47 AM
3,598 ... 7879808182 ...