01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 7677787980 ...
tools
    Can someone please torrent these files. I cannot download from mega. Something goes wrong. Stl100-1 user here

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 06:40 AM
    Hey guys,

one question, what about the fixed bar at the bottom inside of the android player? Still the same (the bar is everytime in the foreground and can not be removed)?

That was the reason for me to go back to 10.1., it is not really nice to look cinex videos with this ugly bar on the bottom....
    08-04-13 06:41 AM
    Your Evernote is not working?! :O You must have messed up something, it so far worked for everybody.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    I have a problem with Evernote also .
    I sign in is telling me in a new version available . I click on ok to update and is taking me to App World where is showing me the app but I can't download it because is not available for my device (Q10) . And every time I try to open the app is showing me that message to upgrade to the latest version and I can't close that message . Luckily I can open Evernote from Remember folder like before .
    Also , how about Skype , when I try to open the app a window pops up telling me "Unfortunately , Skype has stopped " and below is a OK and when I click on OK shuts down
    08-04-13 06:49 AM
    Where can I download 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Hi, and welcome to the forums. Try the first page of this thread. That's where all of the download links are.
    08-04-13 06:51 AM
    plz guys... how do i install d 10.2... thru which software, is it the blackberry desktop or d blackberry link?
    08-04-13 06:51 AM
    plz guys... how do i install d 10.2... thru which software, is it the blackberry desktop or d blackberry link?
    Easy.
    Backup using blackberry link. Close link after it is done.
    Run the autoloader
    Sit back and hav a drink
    When it is done.. complete initial setup
    Restore using link again

Or.. see everyone's post on how they install this os

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 06:55 AM
    Thank you retomex for the guidance.... will be following your steps to restore. Will post again if any issues!!!!
    retomex likes this.
    08-04-13 06:59 AM
    Just a question before I install this OS:

Model : Z10, STL100-1

I am moving from 10.1.0.4651 to this 10.2 version. Are there any issues during restoring the backup taken with 10.1 ??
    I may do a full backup/restore or maybe partial, but are there specific methods to restore the 10.1 backup on 10.2 or does it get restored like a charm???

Also, after installing the 10.2, is a security wipe required before I restore ???
    I have stl1, had 4651 installed. I only restored the media and settings....It was flawless. can't say about app data as wanted a fresh start for app.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:02 AM
    From your response, you are showing how small you really are.
    I can't let this go by without comment. KWM1337 is a member of the Elite Team, who are all volunteers, who have done a lot of work for the members of CB. They find these leak, test them, try to make sure that they are available for all phones and then support the leaks by ,very patiently, answering all LEGITIMATE problems that we have with this leak.

This leak was released at 8:17 on the 2nd of August and, at the point that you chimed in with your post, they had looked at 1700 posts and replied to many of them. This included many duplicate posts by people who seem not to have bothered reading or searching the thread to see if their issue had already been discussed (see SKype isn't working for example).

Then you chime in with your inane rant. I am not surprised at KWM1337's response. In fact it is mild compared to what he was probably thinking.

MEGA's policies against Internet Explorer are not right.
    To my knowledge, MEGA does not have a policy against IE, they merely use a programming language (HTML5) not fully supported by I E. That is IE having a policy, I would say, of not supporting a major web programming language.

Forcing a download of another browser is just as bad as what US carriers have done in offering BlackBerry products.
    If any one is forcing you to do anything it is IE by their poor design. In any case what is the issue with having more than one browser? I use Firefox as my everyday browser. I have Chrome up because I have two Yahoo accounts and you can't have two yahoo accounts open on one browser. Did I complain on a forum that I needed two browsers to use a FREE e-mail service, no. I just downloaded another one. I also have IE, in part because I could not be bothered to delete it and in part because occasionally I come across a website that won't work on Firefox so I copy the URL over to IE and go on with my life.

I do not support bait and switch and have told sales representatives off for doing it.
    This statement is so mind boggling that I have a hard time responding without a string of expletives. You are not being sold anything, you are being offered a free improvement to your BB device, put together and made available by volunteers. IMHO absent a legitimate inquiry about the functionality of your device or an app on it, or some real issue with the download and installation of the leak, combined with a polite request for assistance, the only other proper posts on this thread are Thanks Elite Team or comments about the new features you have found. To suggest that there was any "bait and switch" going is mind boggling. If nothing else, everything that is involved here, the browsers, the leaks, the tech support by the Elite Team and the other members of this forum is FREE.

EDIT: BTW, it seems clear that you did not bother to read the thread or do a thread search before posting since in post #702, a full 1000 posts prior to your inane one, tezytan very kindly posted a full set of mirrors on Filefactory (maybe that source was also not to your liking).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post8939548
    I found that out by just searching "Mirrors" in the search thread function.
    Last edited by Hamilton Guy; 08-04-13 at 07:25 AM.
    08-04-13 07:04 AM
    Umm finding this happening with quite a few apps..is this because of the leak version being too high? Ie 10.2?

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000141.png

Posted via Q10 goodness!!
    08-04-13 07:04 AM
    thanks elite team you guys rock
    08-04-13 07:12 AM
    Hi Jentle,
    To install the software, go to the very first page of this thread and you will see all the links to download the software for various phones; download the software by clicking on the link that matches your phone. You don't use BB Desktop or Link to install the software you download, but if you want to restore your applications, files, accounts, settings, etc. from your current OS, you should back up your device using Link, I recommend you do this regardless. Once you have done your backup and downloaded the new software for your phone, unplug your phone from your USB cable and close BB Link application, you will need to expand the file you download with WINRAR, 7ZiP or another application of your choice that will extract .RAR files. A Google search will provide you with a lot of choices... The extracted file is a Windows executable file, just double click on it to start it up, it will load a command line window and once you see a prompt about connecting to a bootrom you connect your phone back up to your USB cable and then just sit back and relax for a couple minutes while your phone is updated with the new software. Once it is done, it will reboot your phone and you will be in new phone setup mode. Restoring from your backup seems to be a hit or miss affair and I really can't help you there except to say you will use BB Link and the backup you made in the beginning to do so.
    Jentle, ianbordas and vecharo like this.
    08-04-13 07:12 AM
    I have installed this leak 2 days ago it was working like a charm .. and suddenly i can not make any calls giving am error " the call could not be connected " however i can receive calls, but not making them
    08-04-13 07:16 AM
    will my device be connected to d computer while i run d autoloader??? sorry to sound like such a novice, even though am one, actually...
    08-04-13 07:17 AM
    I only restore the settings.... Always start fresh with my apps frm BB world... But I meant to ask, is there any special steps to follow or do in order to restore 10.1 bkp to 10.2 ?? or just connect to BB-link post autoloading and restore
    08-04-13 07:18 AM
    Line not working

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:19 AM
    I've encountered a bug with mobile hotspot. It will disconnect as soon as you remove the device from the power plug even if the network inactivity was set at 15 mins. You won't notice the problem at first because the bug will only trigger after you turned on the mobile hotspot more than 15 mins.
    08-04-13 07:20 AM
    yes... keep it connected until the autoloader command prompt (black DOS-like pop-up window on your computer) does not disappear.
    Download the autoloader
    Backup all data using BB-link latest version (from Blackberry website)
    Remove SD-Card
    Double click the autoloader and let it do its work.
    Once the window disappears, your phone will reboot. Then only disconnect
    08-04-13 07:21 AM
    dont know if you're male or female, but i just got to thank, BOSS.... appreciate. will try it and get back to u
    08-04-13 07:21 AM
    Could anyone please extract and upload the 1047 Android Runtime for me? Been dealing with the Instagram problem, so I tried sideloading the 663 Runtime, Instagram launched, but keyboard is completely messed-up, so I need to switch back as somebody confirmed that Instagram works if converted via debug method (I thought mine was too, but apparently not...). So 1047 Android Runtime anyone? Pretty please
    08-04-13 07:22 AM
    Hey Adam Szucs have you had any battery/wifi and hot spot trouble on urr stl 100-1 if you using this build?

With regards to wifi after setup it won't connect to a wifi network if you delete the saved one?

Posted via CB10
    Yup same problem here...major wifi issues on the stl - 1

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:23 AM
    yes... keep it connected until the autoloader command prompt (black DOS-like pop-up window on your computer) does not disappear.
    Download the autoloader
    Backup all data using BB-link latest version (from Blackberry website)
    Remove SD-Card
    Double click the autoloader and let it do its work.
    Once the window disappears, your phone will reboot. Then only disconnect
    Why would remove the SD card?

08-04-13 07:23 AM
    Why would remove the SD card?

Personal preference, since the SD card isn't backed up, some people are skeptical, and choose to be on the safe side

Posted via CB10
    retomex and jerryeight like this.
    08-04-13 07:26 AM
    will my device be connected to d computer while i run d autoloader??? sorry to sound like such a novice, even though am one, actually...
    Yes your phone must be connected to the computer when you run the autoloader

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:28 AM
    I only restore the settings.... Always start fresh with my apps frm BB world... But I meant to ask, is there any special steps to follow or do in order to restore 10.1 bkp to 10.2 ?? or just connect to BB-link post autoloading and restore
    No special steps. Just restore from backup using BB Link as usual after completing OS update.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:30 AM
3,598 ... 7677787980 ...