01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 7475767778 ...
tools
    I think I need help here...

this OS was absolutely amazing for 2 hours, then I realized something that it didn't charge the battery when I plugged the charger (even the lightning was there). Then I tried to use my laptop to charge it, battery guru said unplugged and yes it was not charging.
    Having tough decision in my (about) 33% battery, I decided to exchange it with my other battery that was only 5%. I did the same but same thing happened, no charge to my battery.
    I suffered several decision, and I decided to downgrade my phone in my 33% (it was 24% already) battery to OS 10.1.0.4651. I don't know why but it's charging now, and if someone could help me, I would like to try being back to this 10.2, it IS good if I don't have this problem. I haven't restored my data because I don't want to go back to 10.1. Thanks before.

*EDIT : forgot to add my phone is STL100-3
    Ah I taught it may have been a Stl-1 issue, I actually followed what I think pili4? Said in another older leak forum, to remove the battery from the phone and keep the phone off for half an hour and than start again. But rather now just off the phone (without pulling the battery) let it cool and charge it for an hour and see if it made a difference when you on it. (this is if you try the os again?)

Posted via CB10
    wildbanger likes this.
    08-04-13 04:16 AM
    Did you try the latest version of Candy Crush?? I MUST have that game working ...
    I think I have the 1.15 version which is the most up to date I can find. Works great on the 801 run time

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:18 AM
    I don't have wifi issues but hot spot not working, but for others either.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Thanks for the reply, I hope this hasn't been answered before but when you came from. 4651 (if you moved from that build to this build directly) did you do a security wipe after loading this os? And are you running the full os or did combine it with. 810 android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:19 AM
    I think I need help here...

this OS was absolutely amazing for 2 hours, then I realized something that it didn't charge the battery when I plugged the charger (even the lightning was there). Then I tried to use my laptop to charge it, battery guru said unplugged and yes it was not charging.
    Having tough decision in my (about) 33% battery, I decided to exchange it with my other battery that was only 5%. I did the same but same thing happened, no charge to my battery.
    I suffered several decision, and I decided to downgrade my phone in my 33% (it was 24% already) battery to OS 10.1.0.4651. I don't know why but it's charging now, and if someone could help me, I would like to try being back to this 10.2, it IS good if I don't have this problem. I haven't restored my data because I don't want to go back to 10.1. Thanks before.

*EDIT : forgot to add my phone is STL100-3
    I had that last night. The phone was extremely hot, even the screen, and the battery was warm too. Didn't charged the battery, so what I did it turned it off let it rest and cool down, left on the charger and wait some time before turning on. Then I monitored the battery constantly also if it's starting to over heat. But didn't start it over since.

wildbanger likes this.
    08-04-13 04:19 AM
    Thanks for the reply, I hope this hasn't been answered before but when you came from. 4651 (if you moved from that build to this build directly) did you do a security wipe after loading this os? And are you running the full os or did combine it with. 810 android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    Restored without security wipe from 4651. I haven't changes the runtime yet, but will do, because skype doesn't work for me, so I'll sideload the and load up the latest android version. Also I want to get back instagram. And I don't want to play with debug tokens until it's not necessary.

sayf777 likes this.
    08-04-13 04:24 AM
    Thanks man, I think I'm going to load up. 4651 than 10.2 directly over that just to try something diff, also I think it's an issue with wep secured wifis after checking other thread responses.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:26 AM
    Decided to take this leak at it's merit and started my first ever leak install from ATT OS 10.1 to 10.2.0.1047

Thanks Elite Team got the leak installed so far without any hang ups using the autoloader and now I am restoring my device.
    Never did a restore before, I have always did a re-install from scratch so wish me luck

Quick question??
    Can this be reveresed back to the original 10.1 version if needed?
    Also will I still get software updates from ATT.

Thanks
    08-04-13 04:27 AM
    Decided to take this leak at it's merit and started my first ever leak install from ATT OS 10.1 to 10.2.0.1047

Thanks Elite Team got the leak installed so far without any hang ups using the autoloader and now I am restoring my device.
    Never did a restore before, I have always did a re-install from scratch so wish me luck

Quick question??
    Can this be reveresed back to the original 10.1 version if needed?
    Also will I still get software updates from ATT.

Thanks
    Yip if there is an autoloader with the specific ATT version available on the forums or even an earlier one than you can install that and if its earlier one you can OTA over the air from there.
    Even though there is a leak with the same official version from my carrier I downloaded the debrick files for my carrier (in case of any radio changes) and created an autoloader and use it when I want to revert from any other os

Posted via CB10
    niceup likes this.
    08-04-13 04:31 AM
    If you using a stl 100-4 the latest one dowbload -able from sachesi is 10.1.0.2039 (10.1.0.2151

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:34 AM
    If BB10 wants to be good, the guy who programed Contacts must be fired.
    08-04-13 04:36 AM
    On 10.2. And Toast Notifications and Interactive preview are so brilliant they deserve a new adjective: Awesomazing.

Posted via CB10
    Egod101 likes this.
    08-04-13 04:43 AM
    Installed and happiness prevails... though ever note is not working...

Posted via CB10
    BlackScorpion3 likes this.
    08-04-13 04:45 AM
    agreed.
    and the next guy to be executed is the one responsible for the atrocious LINK software.
    Dave Liao and indie_b like this.
    08-04-13 04:45 AM
    May have missed somewhere... but how do I know what android version is in the OS? settings does not tell me

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:48 AM
    Just a question before I install this OS:

Model : Z10, STL100-1

I am moving from 10.1.0.4651 to this 10.2 version. Are there any issues during restoring the backup taken with 10.1 ??
    I may do a full backup/restore or maybe partial, but are there specific methods to restore the 10.1 backup on 10.2 or does it get restored like a charm???

Also, after installing the 10.2, is a security wipe required before I restore ???
    08-04-13 05:01 AM
    Anyone've got the change log or what's new in this leak?
    Thank you elite team.

Posted via CB10 on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 05:02 AM
    Installed and happiness prevails... though ever note is not working...

Posted via CB10
    Your Evernote is not working?! :O You must have messed up something, it so far worked for everybody.

Guys where can I find the settings for priority calling, thanks

Posted via CB10
    If BB10 wants to be good, the guy who programed Contacts must be fired.
    He resigned and go to another team LOL

Posted via CB10 on lonely boy Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 05:04 AM
    Where is the link?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 05:06 AM
    Guys where can I find the settings for priority calling, thanks
    Open the Phone app, swipe down and hit Settings. Priority Calling options are in the list.
    08-04-13 05:07 AM
    Where is the link?

Posted via CB10
    The link to what...

Posted via CB10
    I had that last night. The phone was extremely hot, even the screen, and the battery was warm too. Didn't charged the battery, so what I did it turned it off let it rest and cool down, left on the charger and wait some time before turning on. Then I monitored the battery constantly also if it's starting to over heat. But didn't start it over since.

As has been mentioned before Guru does not understand that the phone is being charged. I believe that the developers will keep up the pace and fix that soon. After all this is a leak, the developers are not supposed to follow and fix bugs for non existent OSs. BUT, my phone charges normally form Laptop USB and original charger, even though Bat GURU reports otherwise.

By the way, after the long restoration process I suffered, from 1.4687, I backed up, wiped and restored from the new backup again.
    This time it was a very smooth procedure and now I know that the phone does not have any 10.1 OS remnants.
    Everything else remains the same and I seem to have no problem other than that Magellan Compass cannot keep my screen "on" while operating and after the time I have predefined on the OS, the phone locks by itself. I believe Magellan will fix that as well.
    Happy 10.2 camper here
    retomex likes this.
    Some people reported Waze not working.

I had the same problem of getting a black screen, and after sideloading google maps and flipboard and running them OK, I tried running Waze again and it works now.
    08-04-13 05:12 AM
    As has been mentioned before Guru does not understand that the phone is being charged. I believe that the developers will keep up the pace and fix that soon. After all this is a leak, the developers are not supposed to follow and fix bugs for non existent OSs. BUT, my phone charges normally form Laptop USB and original charger, even though Bat GURU reports otherwise.

By the way, after the long restoration process I suffered, from 1.4687, I backed up, wiped and restored from the new backup again.
    This time it was a very smooth procedure and now I know that the phone does not have any 10.1 OS remnants.
    Everything else remains the same and I seem to have no problem other than that Magellan Compass cannot keep my screen "on" while operating and after the time I have predefined on the OS, the phone locks by itself. I believe Magellan will fix that as well.
    Happy 10.2 camper here
    Seriously you think that I don't know to expect bugs? And you really think that I rely on a 3rd party app decide whether the phone is charging or not?
    If I'm right the charger can do 1.8W, and the phone can go over 3W consumption easily.
    The phone was hot (the CPU not the battery) so it must be eating my battery that some process got stuck, also the OS occasionally got extremely laggy.

08-04-13 05:15 AM
3,598 ... 7475767778 ...