01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 6566676869 ...
tools
    You may want to try to reinstall the OS, and start fresh, no restoring of backup file.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    The thing is i am real blackberry user not some teenage kid in high school lol I have 4 business i run from this phone I can't just not reboot and restore :S
    08-03-13 08:38 PM
    I loaded the OS and radio bar files over 2354 and everything went fine, or seemed to. The radio worked fine. There was no hub. The About setting said it was 1047. Rebooted several times. I could not establish any email accounts. The application management setting was missing. I think it was a corrupted load for some reason, not necessarily a corrupted bar file.

I have since done the autoload, which had to be done twice (the first time it bricked the phone) and am now in the process of restoring. The application management setting is there, and the Hub is there. I expect it will be OK now.
    Loading the bar files like that updates just the OS and radio, but not the other apps which are just as important. To upgrade with bar files you need OS (debrick or upgrade, they act the same), radio, and the 145 or so app files all loaded at the same time. This is especially important if doing a major upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    SirSti23 and KenV54 like this.
    08-03-13 08:38 PM
    I honestly don't know what it is i turned off all radios and the phone was at a stand still with my charger and when I took it off the charger with all radios off it still was draining the battery so I really dont know whats going on
    Have you had a look in App Manager to see if anything unnecessary is running in the background? Seems kinda unlikely, but it's just an idea.
    08-03-13 08:41 PM
    Have you had a look in App Manager to see if anything unnecessary is running in the background? Seems kinda unlikely, but it's just an idea.
    Yup nothing out the ordinary maybe I will remove facebook and see how that goes I already removed twitter but no change
    08-03-13 08:42 PM
    Anyone else find that their wifi is always off after a restart? I've only seen one other poster mention it.

Posted via CB10
    I had the issue as well. I deleted the saved WiFi network and then re-added it and all has been well since. Maybe this will work for you as well.
    08-03-13 08:43 PM
    I found wifi direct for the Z... Well, at least some of it.

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000974.png

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    LazyEvul and caltrmptguy86 like this.
    08-03-13 08:47 PM
    Yup nothing out the ordinary maybe I will remove facebook and see how that goes I already removed twitter but no change
    In that case it may very well be that you need a clean install to fix it, as BlackScorpion3 said. I wish I could recommend some other course of action, seeing as a clean install can be very inconvenient (if not impossible) for you, but I can't think of anything else.

Did you do a security wipe before restoring? That might help.
    08-03-13 08:49 PM
    Loading the bar files like that updates just the OS and radio, but not the other apps which are just as important. To upgrade with bar files you need OS (debrick or upgrade, they act the same), radio, and the 145 or so app files all loaded at the same time. This is especially important if doing a major upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    I think this restore is a full OS + apps, because of the size (1.26 GB)
    08-03-13 08:50 PM
    why cant i change my bbm notifications. stl100-2. it keeps saying i have to set up bbm.
    08-03-13 08:54 PM
    This is new. We can now set the default app when opening links.

Attachment 188744

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    I've searched everywhere and can't find a setting that let's me select the default browser on my Z10! Also tried searching the CB forums with no luck. Can anyone please tell me where to find it, or is it only available on the Q10? I'm running the Verizon version of this leak. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:55 PM
    I have updated from a 10.1 built so I do not know if this was there but we now have multiple alarms!

Click on the + icon on too right in alarm and you get prompted with the new screen for creating new alarms, naming them and setting time and periodicity for them.

Back up and restore worked apart from email accounts but it is still synchronizing so I will nor be able to have a look soon enough.

I will update with my findings once I played around a bit more!

Thanks again to the ppl that worked to bring this update it is a charm!!!
    Attachment 188839
    Attachment 188840

Posted via CB10
    It seems we also lost the rotating alarm dial which is a bummer. Loved it.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:56 PM
    I've searched everywhere and can't find a setting that let's me select the default browser on my Z10! Can anyone please tell me where to find it, or is it only available on the Q10? I'm running the Verizon version of this leak. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Settings > app manager > view default apps.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-03-13 08:58 PM
    Does the autoloader need internet connection to install. I have a windows xp that for some reason can't connect to wifi. So instead i will download the file from mac on to usb then load into windows.. my first time doing this, as in installing leaks

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:00 PM
    Wow 10.2 looks sick!! Does anyone know when blackberry will release it officially?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:02 PM
    The thing is i am real blackberry user not some teenage kid in high school lol I have 4 business i run from this phone I can't just not reboot and restore :S

You can always sync your contacts to the cloud somewhere. Your text you can use SMS backup. Emails will repopulate when you sign back in, and if you have documents etc, you should have them all on an SD card anyway. And running four business' i would not rely on Link to restore everything anyway.
    08-03-13 09:03 PM
    Does the autoloader need internet connection to install. I have a windows xp that for some reason can't connect to wifi. So instead i will download the file from mac on to usb then load into windows.. my first time doing this, as in installing leaks

Posted via CB10
    No the autoloader does not need internett to run.
    08-03-13 09:08 PM
    This is the first OS I've had (leak and official) that gave me absolutely NO LAG even with 8 active frames open.

I love this leak.

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    08-03-13 09:08 PM
    I think this restore is a full OS + apps, because of the size (1.26 GB)
    Yes, but the side loading method ignores the apps section, they have to be done separately. I've done tests on this and xsacha has confirmed.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:11 PM
    I have one problem. Charging took more than 10 hours and still not fully charged yet. And my Z10 goes warm all the time. I've tried restarting twice using the power button. One time using the volume button. One time battery pull.

Anyone experience the same thing? Any solution?

Z10 STL 100-2 10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10

Seems like battery pull do the thing. Finally 100% charged this morning

Thanks all
    Same here. My phone been on charge

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:12 PM
    Wow 10.2 looks sick!! Does anyone know when blackberry will release it officially?

Posted via CB10
    We know, but due to our NDA with the NSA we are not at liberty to say. We are at liberty to say that we will continue to bring you the best leaks we can as we get them. Keep in mind though that if at anytime one of our leaks cause your device to explode like an IED we can not be held responsible. Further more this message will self destruct after the 9000 reader.
    08-03-13 09:12 PM
    I had serious Facebook issues initially. Would just freeze on the account loading screen. No combination of deleting and reinstalling the app + hard resets did the trick. I didn't even have an add Facebook option in the accounts section.

Ended up doing a security wipe + autoloader + security wipe + restore and it did the trick.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:13 PM
    QUOTE=BlackScorpion3;8945077]You can always sync your contacts to the cloud somewhere. Your text you can use SMS backup. Emails will repopulate when you sign back in, and if you have documents etc, you should have them all on an SD card anyway. And running four business' i would not rely on Link to restore everything anyway.[/QUOTE]

If your SD card is encrypted, unencrypt it before you run autoloader..
    08-03-13 09:16 PM
    It seems we also lost the rotating alarm dial which is a bummer. Loved it.

Posted via CB10
    Did we? Your alarm wasn't on in the screen shot.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:17 PM
    Can you make phone calls and texts on this leak?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:17 PM
    Can you make phone calls and texts on this leak?

Posted via CB10
    Yep.
    08-03-13 09:19 PM
3,598 ... 6566676869 ...