01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 5960616263 ...
tools
    Does anyone on the STL-3 have the Wifi Direct Option? Can't seem to see it on my phone after installing. don't know if it's just me.

Also is anyone running this version having issues with their bluetooth in car when it comes to the contact list? When my phone is paired with my car and I try dialing using the car's voice system, by the name in the contacts app of the phone it doesn't work. For some reason it'll only respond to a weird mix of names. Ex. I have a contact named Andrew, I have his twitter and his BBM linked in the contacts. his BBM names is Master. but the overall contact name is Andrew. When I say dial Andrew it doesn't recognize it. But if I say dial Master Andrew it dials. it combined his BBM name and contact name together. It's doing that with all the contacts I have since the 810 build. Prior to that no matter how many different names were linked it would always respond with whatever the overall contact name was. the only reason I found out was because I just took a guess and tried to dial with his BBM name cuz I was frustrated lol. Anyone at all experience this too?
    08-03-13 04:22 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned bit I remember some complaints about not knowing the number of contacts people had on their phone. Just noticed it now when you pull the screen down...not sure if it was fixed before this build either. just thought I would share.
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000372.png

Posted via Z10
    08-03-13 04:22 PM
    Sorry if I missed it but is there a step by step guide on how to install the leaked OS? Once you download the autoloader file on your computer what do you do to get it on your phone?
    08-03-13 04:25 PM
    Sorry if I missed it but is there a step by step guide on how to install the leaked OS? Once you download the autoloader file on your computer what do you do to get it on your phone?
    This thread explains all. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/
    hkftl likes this.
    08-03-13 04:27 PM
    Just plug your phone in and double click on the .exe file and it does the rest. Make sure your phone is backed up first if you are planning on restoring because this wipes your phone.
    This is all in the first 2 posts of this thread. Reread those before moving on just in case.

Posted via Z10
    08-03-13 04:28 PM
    This Rocks!
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-1004920_10151783984814433_723194563_n.jpg  
    08-03-13 04:30 PM
    Attachment 188873

Not sure if this is mentioned already, tried skimming through the thread and didn't see it mentioned.

New lock screen for when my Z10 is connected via bluetooth to the car! Very nice

Posted via CB10
    Only nice if you don't have any Interactive Notifications. Otherwise, the lines of text all run on top of each other. However, while I found this on .810, so far, it has not appeared on .1047.
    08-03-13 04:31 PM
    Thank you very much Elite Team for this leak! So far everything is working.
    08-03-13 04:32 PM
    Anybody having camera problems? Anybody care to double check please? thanks.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    just took a quick pic of my dog lying on the rug next to me, worked OK. What problem are you having?
    08-03-13 04:39 PM
    Nope, I deleted the original account(s) (facebook, twitter, email addresses) first and then re-added them back. All the of them took except facebook.

Not found.... lol
    Samefor me. Accounts is not showing option to add Facebook, Twitter, etc.
    08-03-13 04:40 PM
    The hotspot has been an ongoing issue for some of us. However a solution was found using a bar from an older load. Read the below thread, I know it's 9 pages but you will see how to fix it and then how to fix it after the changes they made to stop this method. I followed this and hotspot is working with 1047 on my Verizon Z10

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...creens-793184/
    Toggled the hot spot a few times, left it on restarted.. now it works

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:41 PM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000380.png

AT&T back up to their old tricks. Where is BlackBerry RROYY these days?

Posted via CB10

Update: After several manual restarts - hotspot is now active again. (I had loaded the hotspot browser from 810 earlier to no avail) I guess the OS needed time to catch up to AT&T since I did the bar files and updates method only. Otherwise this build has been flawless
    Last edited by LP_Rigg; 08-03-13 at 05:10 PM.
    08-03-13 04:41 PM
    I can't download through chrome. Any other link?

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded using Firefox no problem, but you need to install the mega app for Firefox. Since I did that Mega has been downloading flawlessly, even this morning with very heavy traffic of people getting the leak.
    08-03-13 04:43 PM
    Gameloft games not working. Any way to start them

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:43 PM
    First of all a huge THANKS to the Elite Team, you guys are awesome.

Installing:
    Downloading from Mega was super fast and easy, i was upgrading from 10.1.0.4687 and i could install and restore from a back up with Link with no problems whatsoever, sms, BBM and app settings (even sideloaded ones) restored fine.

General Impressions:
    The OS is so much smoother now, i mean 10.1 was more than fine in my book but now this thing flies, the settings menu is super fast now and the new features are very welcomed, specially the notifications on the lock screen, big props to BlackBerry for continuing to improve this fine platform, so far i haven't encountered any major bugs (although i'm sure there are some minor ones) so this is definitely staying on my phone (until a new 10.2 leak comes out that is )

Android Player:
    WOW just WOW, apps are a lot smoother now, some even feels native and i could sideload all my apps without issue, yes the black bar is annoying on some apps (on some you don't even notice it) and i hope BlackBerry reconsiders in have it pinned down all the time. The apps i'm currently running are:

Spotify - this one is a clear improvement, it worked really good on 10.1 with just a little bit of lag but now is so smooth it feels native, i'm running version 0.5.12.52 signed with a debug token, this is one of my most used apps so i couldn't be any happier, with this my Z10 is perfect.

Instagram - i don't really use instagram, i only sideload it to have the icon in my homescreen so when i show it to my friends they see i have it (LOL), so i can't really say how many of the features work, but viewing photos and videos do work fine and the app actually seems to run a little smoother than on 10.1, i'm running version 4.0.2 signed with a debug token.

Netflix - I was running version 2.3.2 signed with a debug token on OS 10.1, it was laggy but it worked, now it doesn't, app loads fine and is actually snappier but video playback doesn't work, same thing with version 1.8.1 and 1.8.0 both with debug token, i tried changing the player to software in settings but the swipe down gesture doesn't work either, what it did worked though was sideloading the 1.8.0 bar file that is floating around on the web, i'm guessing the debug token method doesn't play nice with this app on this OS, so converting the 1.8.0 apk to bar without a debug token should also work, anyway app runs fine and is more snappier than on 10.1, the black bar disappears on video playback so no complaints here.

Candy crush saga - it worked fine on 10.1 and it still does on this OS, i'm running version 1.13.1 signed with a debug token.

The Simpsons tapped out - same as candy crush, no problems although the black bar is pretty annoying on this one, i'm running version 4.4.0 signed with a debug token.

Teamviewer - no surprises here either other than the black bar does get in the way as it reduces the work space considerably, i'm running version 8.0.1055 signed with a debug token.

Could not have said it better myself. (I've placed in red the bits that are not relevant to my experience). - YEP, I just use my BlackBerry with native apps. :-)

I am doing a security wipe as suggested, before doing a full on play via the restoration from my backup.

I have never too much cared for or liked the white calendar, but this new version have too many likes for me to fault that.... still wish it was black though. :-)
    08-03-13 04:45 PM
    So far so good. All flawless. Evernote account deleted and readded as Would not connect, but like this worked.

Like some nice changes and mods. Even sound of keyboard on some keys different .

Restore was perfect.

No low light option on camera any more?

Bb10 getting mature and very handy OS. The best.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    08-03-13 04:47 PM
    Mega download stuck at 88% for some time now. BS.
    I use Xsasha's method to convert apk's to bar. Tutorial: Run any Android 2.3.3 App on Blackberry10 Qtness Development

Or you can even try the apk2bar converter website:
    PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
    There is a difference between this two way ?

Posted Via my Q10
    Is the headphone port working on the Z10?
    Mine is.
    08-03-13 04:51 PM
    Why the interactive notification is always off? Even I have put it on..
    Attachment 188870

Posted via CB10
    Most interesting, I went to the display settings page and turned interactive notifications ON and touching the message icon on my lock screen brought up the details, yet when I went back to the settings, the interactive notifications was OFF. So I left it off and sent a test message from another account and the message icon was still interactive on my lock screen. BTW I have the gestures and power button switches off.
    08-03-13 04:54 PM
    When I try to install the OS bar file over 2354 Sachesi on a Mac it says: Error: failure 500 cannot determine Package-Id

When I use the Chrome bar installer, it all loads but I then get a similar error and it won't install.

I've checked and I have the correct OS bar for the Z10 100-3

Any ideas?
    08-03-13 04:55 PM
    Great leak, fast smooth, but wtf the clock app is a huge step backwards I liked the simplicity of having add alarm right there, dragging it around, and having the alarm list right there.

BlackBerry took a big step backwards and I don't know what they were thinking, will be learning that program by sacha and getting the clock bar. If anyone has it please pm me, I know someone probably already posted it but I'm in a rush.

Posted via CB10 Khalistan Zindabad
    08-03-13 04:56 PM
    What version of Waze are you running. And are you on the Z10?

Waze - for the first time ever for me, "Scoreboard" opens in Waze. Never could get that open before.
    08-03-13 04:57 PM
    can anyone else confirm if their DLNA "play on" feature is working? trying to determine whether I have a OS problem or a network problem
    08-03-13 04:58 PM
    Thank you Elite Team for releasing this leak!

I was was using 10.1.0.4687 before installing this leak. I did a security wipe first, then used the 1047 autoloader. Everything went very smoothly, and I was able to easily backup from 4687. So for this leak is running very well. I am quite pleased with it. :-)

Z10 at 10.2.0.1047
    08-03-13 05:00 PM
3,598 ... 5960616263 ...