01-19-14 09:58 PM
3,598 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    Just installed. 10.2 is just amazing! It is simply flawless at the moment. The copy and paste feature is totally revamped and 100% accurate. Everything is great.
    08-03-13 04:26 PM
    If anyone needs the updated Skype 4.0.0.22098 apk to convert, I'm attaching it here:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Nk...it?usp=sharing

Also, If you want the new google maps 7.0.1 apk:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Nk...it?usp=sharing
    how i can convert apk to bar please, do you have a link ?.
    08-03-13 04:27 PM
    First of all a huge THANKS to the Elite Team, you guys are awesome.

Installing:
    Downloading from Mega was super fast and easy, i was upgrading from 10.1.0.4687 and i could install and restore from a back up with Link with no problems whatsoever, sms, BBM and app settings (even sideloaded ones) restored fine.

General Impressions:
    The OS is so much smoother now, i mean 10.1 was more than fine in my book but now this thing flies, the settings menu is super fast now and the new features are very welcomed, specially the notifications on the lock screen, big props to BlackBerry for continuing to improve this fine platform, so far i haven't encountered any major bugs (although i'm sure there are some minor ones) so this is definitely staying on my phone (until a new 10.2 leak comes out that is )

Android Player:
    WOW just WOW, apps are a lot smoother now, some even feels native and i could sideload all my apps without issue, yes the black bar is annoying on some apps (on some you don't even notice it) and i hope BlackBerry reconsiders in have it pinned down all the time. The apps i'm currently running are:

Spotify - this one is a clear improvement, it worked really good on 10.1 with just a little bit of lag but now is so smooth it feels native, i'm running version 0.5.12.52 signed with a debug token, this is one of my most used apps so i couldn't be any happier, with this my Z10 is perfect.

Instagram - i don't really use instagram, i only sideload it to have the icon in my homescreen so when i show it to my friends they see i have it (LOL), so i can't really say how many of the features work, but viewing photos and videos do work fine and the app actually seems to run a little smoother than on 10.1, i'm running version 4.0.2 signed with a debug token.

Netflix - I was running version 2.3.2 signed with a debug token on OS 10.1, it was laggy but it worked, now it doesn't, app loads fine and is actually snappier but video playback doesn't work, same thing with version 1.8.1 and 1.8.0 both with debug token, i tried changing the player to software in settings but the swipe down gesture doesn't work either, what it did worked though was sideloading the 1.8.0 bar file that is floating around on the web, i'm guessing the debug token method doesn't play nice with this app on this OS, so converting the 1.8.0 apk to bar without a debug token should also work, anyway app runs fine and is more snappier than on 10.1, the black bar disappears on video playback so no complaints here.

Candy crush saga - it worked fine on 10.1 and it still does on this OS, i'm running version 1.13.1 signed with a debug token.

The Simpsons tapped out - same as candy crush, no problems although the black bar is pretty annoying on this one, i'm running version 4.4.0 signed with a debug token.

Teamviewer - no surprises here either other than the black bar does get in the way as it reduces the work space considerably, i'm running version 8.0.1055 signed with a debug token.
    08-03-13 04:28 PM
    Almost everyone is complaining about the bar pinned at the bottom.
    I wonder how BlackBerry got the feedback to retain the bar permanently.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:31 PM
    Why the interactive notification is always off? Even I have put it on..
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000002.png

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    From the people who didn't know how to swipe left diagonally
    08-03-13 04:33 PM
    This release is really good
    all of my android via debug token run smoothly

but i find my LINE messenger got a problem with sound notification, it is no sound even i setting it. On 10.1 its still work but now i just see LED notif but no sound, anyone experience it too? How i can fix it?
    08-03-13 04:34 PM
    Exactly. Quote a bunch asking how to go back on android apps or how to bring back the bar at the bottom.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-03-13 04:34 PM
    The pinned down bar is SO annoying on Q10.. -_-
    08-03-13 04:35 PM
    Thank you Elite Team!
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-03-13 04:35 PM
    First of all a huge THANKS to the Elite Team, you guys are awesome.

Installing:
    Downloading from Mega was super fast and easy, i was upgrading from 10.1.0.4687 and i could install and restore from a back up with Link with no problems whatsoever, sms, BBM and app settings (even sideloaded ones) restored fine.

General Impressions:
    The OS is so much smoother now, i mean 10.1 was more than fine in my book but now this thing flies, the settings menu is super fast now and the new features are very welcomed, specially the notifications on the lock screen, big props to BlackBerry for continuing to improve this fine platform, so far i haven't encountered any major bugs (although i'm sure there are some minor ones) so this is definitely staying on my phone (until a new 10.2 leak comes out that is )

Android Player:
    WOW just WOW, apps are a lot smoother now, some even feels native and i could sideload all my apps without issue, yes the black bar is annoying on some apps (on some you don't even notice it) and i hope BlackBerry reconsiders in have it pinned down all the time. The apps i'm currently running are:

Spotify - this one is a clear improvement, it worked really good on 10.1 with just a little bit of lag but now is so smooth it feels native, i'm running version 0.5.12.52 signed with a debug token, this is one of my most used apps so i couldn't be any happier, with this my Z10 is perfect.

Instagram - i don't really use instagram, i only sideload it to have the icon in my homescreen so when i show it to my friends they see i have it (LOL), so i can't really say how many of the features work, but viewing photos and videos do work fine and the app actually seems to run a little smoother than on 10.1, i'm running version 4.0.2 signed with a debug token.

Netflix - I was running version 2.3.2 signed with a debug token on OS 10.1, it was laggy but it worked, now it doesn't, app loads fine and is actually snappier but video playback doesn't work, same thing with version 1.8.1 and 1.8.0 both with debug token, i tried changing the player to software in settings but the swipe down gesture doesn't work either, what it did worked though was sideloading the 1.8.0 bar file that is floating around on the web, i'm guessing the debug token method doesn't play nice with this app on this OS, so converting the 1.8.0 apk to bar without a debug token should also work, anyway app runs fine and is more snappier than on 10.1, the black bar disappears on video playback so no complaints here.

Candy crush saga - it worked fine on 10.1 and it still does on this OS, i'm running version 1.13.1 signed with a debug token.

The Simpsons tapped out - same as candy crush, no problems although the black bar is pretty annoying on this one, i'm running version 4.4.0 signed with a debug token.

Teamviewer - no surprises here either other than the black bar does get in the way as it reduces the work space considerably, i'm running version 8.0.1055 signed with a debug token.
    Where did you find that version of Spotify? I think the version currently available in Google Play is 0.6..6.270...
    08-03-13 04:36 PM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000465.png

Not sure if this is mentioned already, tried skimming through the thread and didn't see it mentioned.

New lock screen for when my Z10 is connected via bluetooth to the car! Very nice

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, still don't know the problem with the bar I don't mind it at all it looks almost just like it's part of the OS, so it's fine by me

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:40 PM
    Nice....
    Thanks ELITE Team...

Smooth and fast...
    Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    Only thing that's problematic for me is facebook, won't let me setup the account, it just hangs on the accounts screen.

I deleted the account initially from settings, and then tried to sign in from the facebook app, wouldn't populate the account field. Deleted the app then restarted and downloaded again, still won't populate.
    Why the interactive notification is always off? Even I have put it on..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000002.png 
Views:	1597 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	188870

Posted via CB10
    I have the exact problem. Have you noticed though that you can still view your notifications when locked?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:42 PM
    A tutorial at the time of setup would have been less annoying.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:43 PM
    Also, there doesn't seem to be an option to add a facebook or twitter account directly from the accounts page in settings anymore?

All I have it email, evernote, calandar....
    08-03-13 04:43 PM
    Anybody having camera problems? Anybody care to double check please? thanks.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    08-03-13 04:44 PM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000468.png

Another thing I just found!!
    HUGE improvement to the music player! Once you start scrolling, you can control the slider on the side and go to a specific letter.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:44 PM
    Yeah, still don't know the problem with the bar I don't mind it at all it looks almost just like it's part of the OS, so it's fine by me

Posted via CB10
    Try playing an Android game and you will realise how the bar spoils the resolution scaling.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:45 PM
    Also, there doesn't seem to be an option to add a facebook or twitter account directly from the accounts page in settings anymore?

All I have it email, evernote, calandar....
    Sec wipe or reflash I think?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    There is actually an explanation given in the OS Elite Chat#1, you can find it here
    [shameless promotion]Recommended viewing material for those who want to learn more, get tips and tricks etc [/shameless promotion]
    08-03-13 04:46 PM
    Exactly. Quote a bunch asking how to go back on android apps or how to bring back the bar at the bottom.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    "WHERE'S THE BACK BUTTON?!"

It kinda reminds me of the people searching furiously for the any key :P
    hensonr likes this.
    i am getting serious lag when running applications & unstable wifi ......anyone else experiencing the same?
3,598 ... 5758596061 ...