01-19-14 08:58 PM
3,598 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    Anyone has problem with multi language selection. I had the Chinese language addition but no matter how I select by alt?enter. Only English is being selected. Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:54 AM
    Hi everyone I am having an issue I cant seem to solve and I don't see anyone having it with this leak but for me when I click to sign in to my BB ID it does not let me its basically like a dead link....I keep pressing to sign into my BB ID but it is going no where I havent had this problem ever with any other leak....does anyone know what may be wrong? I am currently doing a security wipe to see if that may change anything but yea if anyone knows what may be wrong please let me know....

In reply to my own post.....just do a security wipe when ever you have weird problems even though it says not required for this download....my security wipe seemed to clear up my issue might fix any others people may have....
    08-03-13 04:56 AM
    Found one problem so far... if someone calls me nothing happens to alert me to it. not even saying "pull down to answer" etc. I just get a notification afterwards that I got a missed call.

Posted from My Q10
    08-03-13 04:57 AM
    word substitution is not working...
    everytime I restart the device, almost all the words I have input is gone, only one or two remaining
    08-03-13 04:57 AM
    I can't seem to restore my file.

Everytime the error says it cannot verify please ensure device has been connected or switched on.

Stupid blackberry link

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:01 AM
    Found one problem so far... if someone calls me nothing happens to alert me to it. not even saying "pull down to answer" etc. I just get a notification afterwards that I got a missed call.

Posted from My Q10
    nope mine is working perfectly Z10 here btw
    08-03-13 05:02 AM
    Hmm... after debrick via Sachibar all works except maps and the dictionary still shows the "Under construction" notice.
    So either this is still a development build (possible) or debrick did not update all files...

If I can get the autoloader I might try that as well... if I can download at long last.
    08-03-13 05:06 AM
    Guys,

I have installed 10.2.0.1047 using Auto loader on my Z10 (STL100-1). All went smoothly. Phone is working and emails / hub is awesome. Lockscreen interactive notifications are working too. Thanks Elite team for this awesome release. Makes my Z10 many times more interesting now.

I have a few problems now
    1. Wifi is not working on my Z10. It is just not recognizing any wireless networks after scanning for 30 mins also.
    2. Restore is not working. It is repeatedly asking me to Sign In using my Blackberry ID when i am already using the Blackberrry ID.
    3. Some apps like Evernote are not working. When I open Evernote, it asks me to update and taking me to Blackberry World where it says that the device is not supported.
    4. I had backed up my SMS using SMS Backup. But now it is not recognizing any backup

Appreciate any help in this matter!
    08-03-13 05:11 AM
    I'm going to update from 10.2.0.93. How well does the bluetooth work on this build? Currently mine is crap.

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.93 ON A BOAT!!!
    08-03-13 05:12 AM
    mega stops at 80% ANY OTHER LINK PLS... I NEED IT STL 100-2
    08-03-13 05:12 AM
    Hmm... after debrick via Sachibar all works except maps and the dictionary still shows the "Under construction" notice.
    So either this is still a development build (possible) or debrick did not update all files...

If I can get the autoloader I might try that as well... if I can download at long last.
    You can create your own autoloader with the debrick files
    DetlevCM likes this.
    08-03-13 05:17 AM
    When I open Evernote, it asks me to update and taking me to Blackberry World where it says that the device is not supported.
    The Evernote app in this build is work in progress and NOT functional. Just add your evernote account in settings > accounts and use the Remember app for your Evernote notes.

@Elite Team
    Maybe worth to add this to the FAQ as there are lots of posts asking the same Evernote thing again and again
    Daveensannie and Pavan P like this.
    08-03-13 05:17 AM
    Skype is not working...anyone?
    Delete and reinstall. After that is workin great.
    08-03-13 05:20 AM
    You can create your own autoloader with the debrick files
    Good point forgot about that. (Because I only ever did that once...)
    08-03-13 05:26 AM
    Guys,

I have installed 10.2.0.1047 using Auto loader on my Z10 (STL100-1). All went smoothly. Phone is working and emails / hub is awesome. Lockscreen interactive notifications are working too. Thanks Elite team for this awesome release. Makes my Z10 many times more interesting now.

I have a few problems now
    1. Wifi is not working on my Z10. It is just not recognizing any wireless networks after scanning for 30 mins also.
    2. Restore is not working. It is repeatedly asking me to Sign In using my Blackberry ID when i am already using the Blackberrry ID.
    3. Some apps like Evernote are not working. When I open Evernote, it asks me to update and taking me to Blackberry World where it says that the device is not supported.
    4. I had backed up my SMS using SMS Backup. But now it is not recognizing any backup

Appreciate any help in this matter!
    Regarding the BB ID: You tried rebooting the phone? Maybe close Link, kill all BlackBerry/RIM processes and connect again? (They'll start up again.)
    08-03-13 05:27 AM
    mega stops at 80% ANY OTHER LINK PLS... I NEED IT STL 100-2
    Use opera browser. Way better....

Anyway, the Team keeps pushing the updates while here in Greece we are asleep.
    Next Friday I'll stay up all night long. Haha.
    Now I am at the beach getting that tan I should have had since the beginning of the summer and I will try the OS later this evening.
    The autoloader is already waiting at home....
    Can't wait.....

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:28 AM
    STL100-1 - 4G visible in networks. hehe & Wi-Fi does not connect....have wiped the devices but still not luck...that will be too bad if it does not work...
    Last edited by Suraj Jadhav; 08-03-13 at 06:21 AM.
    08-03-13 05:29 AM
    Installation is started. Lets hope for the best.
    08-03-13 05:30 AM
    game HD with big size like asphalt 7, nova3 and others still don't work in this built..joypack ride, angry bird all worked..
    08-03-13 05:31 AM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000286.png

Anybody else?
    Other than that, it's superb

Posted via CB10
    jonassabatini likes this.
    08-03-13 05:31 AM
    On DAC/Q10 everything working fine uninstalled the not working evernote app, love the browser as it auto hide now, silky smooth cascade setting page, but I miss the black theme in contact and sms app, is the dialer black in z10? Btw the setting page is black too. Everything working great so far no facebook notification issue. Love the instant reply thingy I don't think I can go back to 10.1 now. Will update the battery life

UPDATE: the instant reply only works on sms and BBM not whatsapp
    08-03-13 05:33 AM
    Wifi is working now after a couple of restarts. Other problems are still there.
    08-03-13 05:35 AM
    who got the android runtime 810 please ? because don't work good on the 1047
    08-03-13 05:39 AM
    First Issue : setup doesnt recognize 13 character WEP key. It GRAYS out "connect" button even when i entered the correct key. Connect option is enabled at 10th character only. WTF???
    Made a Mistake: installed at half the battery so battery callibration issue might be encounter later during the day. WIll report either way.

For others Install autoloader when battery is 95-100%. This way its sure you wont face callibration issue between OS n Battery.

Edit: Went on with cellular network.
    Currently wiping the phone.

New features:
    Hub has a icon now like any other app.
    Priority hub seems a cool new addition.
    New loading circle during setup were nice.
    08-03-13 05:39 AM
    nope mine is working perfectly Z10 here btw
    I can make calls perfectly
    But incoming calls, most of the time won't come through. I get a missed call notification after the person has hung up, but rarely get notified someone is trying to call me. It's hit and miss for incoming calls. Maybe it will just take a bit for the os to adjust on my phone or I'm just being optimistic lol.

Posted from My Q10
    08-03-13 05:41 AM
3,598 ... 3536373839 ...