01-19-14 09:58 PM
3,598 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    Please Someone help.
    Backup
    Install
    Wipe(confirm?)
    Restore.
    Thats all or something else is required?
    Backup
    Install via autoloader
    Login Facebook (If you want it fully working)
    Restore.

No wipe required.
    08-03-13 05:12 AM
    Please Someone help.
    Backup
    Install
    Wipe(confirm?)
    Restore.
    Thats all or something else is required?
    One millllllllllllllllllllion dollars.

Nope!
    08-03-13 05:12 AM
    Loving this OS. Wow.
    08-03-13 05:13 AM
    WOOHOOOOOO!!! Let the long weekend begin! (At least here in Winnipeg it's a long weekend... not sure about the rest of the world).
    No not in the UK

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:15 AM
    Looks great so far, very few bugs compared to 810. Thought it does take an hour or more to settle in so be patient.

JR

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:16 AM
    This is the error I get after BBM tries to restore. Used the autoloader and no wipe after.
    Attachment 188596

Download BBM Channels from BetaZone...all will work then...

.....on my LE Z10
    08-03-13 05:20 AM
    Having a problem with Facebook app. I have deleted and reinstalled and still doesn't work. Has anyone stumbled across a solution yet or know how to fix? A point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:20 AM
    I saw this when do share...
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000009.png
    Everything work great after installed except this!
    Posted via CB10
    Egod101 likes this.
    08-03-13 05:21 AM
    Can not restore
    08-03-13 05:23 AM
    What are you trying to share? If that's an image then it's fine...cause it shows an image preview before you share it...and the share screen is white now

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:25 AM
    installed without errors

restored from backup

working fantastic loving 10.2

thanks for posting this up
    08-03-13 05:26 AM
    And one super cool image...

Attachment 188518

Posted via CB10
    I didn't see wifi calling on my device, does it support for some carriers?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:29 AM
    Backup
    Install via autoloader
    Login Facebook (If you want it fully working)
    Restore.

No wipe required.
    Login Facebook??? dint you meant BBID?

and whats with stuff that get out your Sim n memory card?
    08-03-13 05:34 AM
    Ah, ok. That kind of stinks lol. Not sure if I wanna install this then. That could get very annoying to me since I need to use Instagram daily. I want this OS so bad though. Haha!

Thanks for the reply \m/

* @DJBrianS | BlackBerry Elite | DJ Brian S *
    Actually, if you use Instagram daily, I think you'll love this leak. The bar on the bottom is about half the size that it is in 10.1 and it resizes the app so it doesn't cut anything off like in 10.1. I am using the latest Instagram sideloaded using the Debug Token method and it it so much better than it was on 10.1.
    08-03-13 05:38 AM
    Guys, am having an issue.. tried to sideload Tango and zello as well as candy crash.. none of them is working. Any assistance?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:39 AM
    Why is the android player option bar solid on the screen? Is there a way I can minimize it?
    08-03-13 05:39 AM
    So I am so thankful for this. I was afraid I was going to have to give up 10.2 because my Skype, Songza and check app wouldn't work without wifi for some reason. This leak has fixed it all. By far the BEST leak so far. Thank you so much elite team. You all are awesome.

As for the rest. Just wanted to show you all the potential. I have side loaded the latest songza app. Now check out these pics
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000001.png
    Attachment 188662

That's right. Songza has been streaming headless for the last 2 hours now. I do have the debug token installed though and converted the apk using sachesi's converter. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it's awesome. I'm loving it all.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 05:40 AM
    just set mine up everything works good . android apps feels so native and fast . instagram got video , time to download vine. Thanks so much for the leak guys
    08-03-13 05:45 AM
    This is my first leak. Had to install it I suppose. Too enticing to bypass given that it appears to be a release candidate. I downloaded the autoloader (via the link given) using Firefox. Google Chrome kept throwing up errors so I abandoned that route.

I prepared my Z10 STL-100-2 (10.1 MR) beforehand :

1; Uninstallation of all the apps I downloaded via Blackberry World. I have no sideloaded apps.
    2. Deleted all my mail accounts - gmail, hotmail.
    3. Security Wipe.
    4. Turned off the phone.
    5. Started the autodownloader
    6. Plugged in the Z10 (max charged) to the USB cable on my Win 7 laptop.

And from there it was all automatic. The autoloader started to do its work. The green light went active on the Z10. After the install screen came on, an auto reboot, then the Blackberry splash screen and the welcome screen from there. The whole process lasted less than 10 mins.

I recreated my mail accounts. Tested the new notification system. It works well.

I highly recommend installing on a very clean Z10. And I highly recommend that your Windows is bug free, no malware, crapware, no viruses, trojans etc. Scan your computer for viruses, trojans, malware etc beforehand. Clean it all up if you find something.

Do not install using a virtualised Windows OS through VMware Player, Workstation, VirtualBox, or if using Mac, Parallels. If you must install through Mac, use bootcamp to get to Windows.

Clean out your temp files in windows. C:\Windows\Temp. And clean out your C:\Windows\Prefetch too. And before you run the autoloader, turn of your antivirus !!! I also recommend to restart Windows before you run the autoloader. If you take all these steps, your leak installation should terminate smoothly and quickly.

I see too many failed leak installations written up in this forum, and I suspect it has more to do with Windows corruption or that pesky antivirus getting in the way, or some hardware failure, more than anything else. I work in IT, and I see far too many completely damaged installations of Windows that totally mess up things.

If you suspect that your Windows is screwed up, ie, very slow, buggy, and that you have all kinds of junk installed and you don't know where it all came from, I suggest that you do not run the autoloader and do not install the leak.

And do not underestimate the power of your antivirus to screw up the installation of a leak as well. Turn it off before doing the install !

And make sure your USB cable is not damaged and that the USB port you are using is functionning properly. Run a big file transfer to an external hard disk beforehand plugged into that port with that cable you are going to use. If the transfer is fast, uninterrupted, and does not fail, then your material is working properly.

A clean windows system, with properly functioning hardware will go along way to saving you from an autoloader leak install disaster.

Just my advice.
    bungaboy and rebroker2009 like this.
    08-03-13 05:45 AM
    Skype is not working...anyone?
    08-03-13 05:46 AM
    For all those STL100-1 users who installed new leak, how is your battery and overall impression?
    Just finished with download, but I would like to know a little bit more about battery.
    I noticed that previous on BBOS discussions regarding new leaks, first thing was a battery. Now it is all about bugs. What about battery?

Thanks
    08-03-13 05:47 AM
    Finally got the upgrade done - non-destructively via Sachibar from the debrick file. (I hope everything updated)
    08-03-13 05:48 AM
    For those who were on the 10.1.0.4867 leak and made the jump to this what's your overall impression? Worth it to switch? Is the build solid? How is the performance, anything lost with the full restore? (contacts/texts) Will be out of town until Monday will probably load this then but liking what I see.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-03-13 05:49 AM
    For all those STL100-1 users who installed new leak, how is your battery and overall impression?
    Just finished with download, but I would like to know a little bit more about battery.
    I noticed that previous on BBOS discussions regarding new leaks, first thing was a battery. Now it is all about bugs. What about battery?

Thanks
    No one can tell you about the batterylife yet, if you install a new OS version it needs time to settle in, this OS is online for about 12 hours now, maybe tomorrow someone can tell how batterylife is
    08-03-13 05:50 AM
    For those who were on the 10.1.0.4867 leak and made the jump to this what's your overall impression? Worth it to switch? Is the build solid? How is the performance, anything lost with the full restore? (contacts/texts) Will be out of town until Monday will probably load this then but liking what I see.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Only one word INSTALL !!!! this one is sooooooo good about restore, for almost everyone restore went fine and fast
    Aleksandar Vukosav likes this.
    08-03-13 05:51 AM
3,598 ... 3435363738 ...