NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUIRCLE!!!!!!!

DON'T GO!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-20-13 04:20 AM
    Have anyone noticed the changes in BT? I reconnected to my Ford and as you see in the first picture you now got a steering wheel icon. On the lock screen there is a rather large Ford logo and under the logo the services of the connection (picture #2) Another change is that if you open the phone when you are connected to the car, it will lock the phone in a few seconds.
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000759.png
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img-20130820-wa000.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 04:32 AM
    Has anybody noticed and issue on the STL100-1 Where the reminders for calendar events don't pop up?

This applies to my Facebook birthday reminders as well as meeting I set up on my Gmail account.

I'm just hoping it hasn't got anything to do with BeBuzz...

Hoping for some info....

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 09:38 PM
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUIRCLE!!!!!!!

DON'T GO!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Look what I just saw when I tapped "r" in my browser! I'm on .1323 leak too!

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000127.png

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-20-13 10:18 PM
    Haha awesome! If I were allowed to swear on here there would be a compendium of joyful obscenities! :-P

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-21-13 11:07 AM
    Has anybody noticed and issue on the STL100-1 Where the reminders for calendar events don't pop up?

This applies to my Facebook birthday reminders as well as meeting I set up on my Gmail account.

I'm just hoping it hasn't got anything to do with BeBuzz...

Hoping for some info....

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    I'm on an STL 100-4 but I noticed the same issue yesterday - I'm not getting ANY of my calendar reminders. First issue I've run into this build. I'm going to load the 1323 hybrid/post autoloader files from Wu Wei's hybrid thread to see if that helps...

Hopefully it works since I JUST loaded this leak onto my Dad's Z!

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME VZW STL100-4!!! *Proud member of the BerryLeaks Nation* Now running: 10.2.0.1047
    08-21-13 12:28 PM
    Yeah please keep me posted. Unfortunately I'm on the hemm hemm, more powerful international version STL100-1. :-P unfortunately I couldn't get the STL100-2 here in SA.

I have a terrible habit of not caring about other peoples' birthdays so I need the reminders to seem interested. :-P haha

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-21-13 01:29 PM
    Is there anyway to get the BlackBerry Maps out of 10.2.0.1047 to a single BAR file? I updated Maps yesterday and none of the fixes work. I was hoping to sideload the file from this build but now - only the auto-loaders are in the OP.

Any help so I can try to load just the BB Maps file that was part of this build?
    08-21-13 07:48 PM
    I've had to downgrade to 10.1.0.4828, all of a sudden my phone was just buggy, drop calls, no notifications in the hub from whatsapp, Facebook or even text messages, I tried re loading the OS didn't win. I'll have to do without some of the perks of 10.2 for now .

Posted from my Z10 STL100-1 10.1.0.4828

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:02 PM
    I've had to downgrade to 10.1.0.4828, all of a sudden my phone was just buggy, drop calls, no notifications in the hub from whatsapp, Facebook or even text messages, I tried re loading the OS didn't win. I'll have to do without some of the perks of 10.2 for now .

Posted from my Z10 STL100-1 10.1.0.4828

Posted via CB10
    Strange. How much time did you get to run the OS before it became buggy?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:12 PM
    Is there anyway to get the BlackBerry Maps out of 10.2.0.1047 to a single BAR file? I updated Maps yesterday and none of the fixes work. I was hoping to sideload the file from this build but now - only the auto-loaders are in the OP.

Any help so I can try to load just the BB Maps file that was part of this build?
    Did you reboot after update? Sometimes it helps when an app is updated on top of the previous one.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:15 PM
    Did you reboot after update? Sometimes it helps when an app is updated on top of the previous one.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, SH. Yes, I rebooted. I hate to go back to my last backup to restore this one program, but, unless I can get the file extracted from this OS to sideload to work (assuming someone can extract it) then I'm at my last option.
    08-21-13 08:40 PM
    Thanks, SH. Yes, I rebooted. I hate to go back to my last backup to restore this one program, but, unless I can get the file extracted from this OS to sideload to work (assuming someone can extract it) then I'm at my last option.
    If you still have .1047 on your computer you can extract it using Darcy's tool.

If you cant/dont PM me and I'll extract & send to you. - it will be SQN version as I have Q10.

But for me the 1323 maps works fine.

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    08-21-13 11:36 PM
    some one please give me resumable links with good speed.....i am trying to download from mega since a week but it freezes
    08-22-13 08:23 AM
    Here you go:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!hdMywLQY!dicnoD...Dr71pdlzuoc0yw

Hope it works, take care!

EDIT: just read moody's post, hopefully you got it from her first.
    Last edited by SteelHelmet; 08-22-13 at 09:37 AM.
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    08-22-13 08:55 AM
    Have anyone noticed the changes in BT? I reconnected to my Ford and as you see in the first picture you now got a steering wheel icon. On the lock screen there is a rather large Ford logo and under the logo the services of the connection (picture #2) Another change is that if you open the phone when you are connected to the car, it will lock the phone in a few seconds.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000759.png 
Views:	1504 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	194095

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130820-WA000.jpg 
Views:	1503 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	194097

Posted via CB10
    Yup, it seems like its a safety measure they might be implementing on the phone while driving. I have to disconnect from the car's BT to stop it from happening.
    08-22-13 09:28 AM
    I know many have had wi-fi issues, but not sure anything like i am having. My phone will connect to my mother's wi-fi network at her house (correct IP, subnet mask, etc) and will say connected under the Wi-Fi menu, but it isn't connected. When I pull from the top screen the menu, wi-fi shows as on, but there is no network name listed. When I shut off data services under Mobile network connections and try to connect to the internet over the supposed "wi-fi" connection, it says no internet service. The whole time under my wi-fi connections in the main network connections menu, it shows that it's connected to the wi fi network with signal strength and all corresponding as it should. I loaded this OS onto my brothers Z10 from the same autoloader and his connects with no issues. I reloaded the OS again on my z10 and still no data connection even though it says its connected.

I also confirmed that my Z10 connects to other wi-fi networks without such issues. Any thoughts or ideas....?
    08-22-13 10:12 AM
    I know many have had wi-fi issues, but not sure anything like i am having. My phone will connect to my mother's wi-fi network at her house (correct IP, subnet mask, etc) and will say connected under the Wi-Fi menu, but it isn't connected. When I pull from the top screen the menu, wi-fi shows as on, but there is no network name listed. When I shut off data services under Mobile network connections and try to connect to the internet over the supposed "wi-fi" connection, it says no internet service. The whole time under my wi-fi connections in the main network connections menu, it shows that it's connected to the wi fi network with signal strength and all corresponding as it should. I loaded this OS onto my brothers Z10 from the same autoloader and his connects with no issues. I reloaded the OS again on my z10 and still no data connection even though it says its connected.

I also confirmed that my Z10 connects to other wi-fi networks without such issues. Any thoughts or ideas....?
    It seems like it is either your mom's router that needs a firmware upload or there is a compatability issue between the different chipsets on the devices.

I've seen this issue many times with various devices when I was doing consumer IT support.

So upgrade the router's firmware and retest.

I doubt it is an issue with your phone since it works fine on other networks.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 10:27 AM
    I thought it was a router issue also until I loaded the same OS on my brothers Z10 and his worked perfectly from the get-go. I will try to upgrade the firm ware on the router and hopefully that works. If not, this sucks and I hope this isn't the case when I'm home on my own network.
    08-22-13 10:39 AM
    I thought it was a router issue also until I loaded the same OS on my brothers Z10 and his worked perfectly from the get-go. I will try to upgrade the firm ware on the router and hopefully that works. If not, this sucks and I hope this isn't the case when I'm home on my own network.
    Well if it the same on an identical device it is most likely incompatability that is the issue.

Though it could be either software OR hardware incompatibilities. So first try and upgrade the firmware and if that doesn't work, try a different OS version and see. If it works after either of these changes then that is good news (for the most part)...you don't need new hardware.

I haven't had any issues at all with my Zed on any Wi-Fi network.

It's awesome!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 10:52 AM
    Hi guys, i went back to 10.1.0.4828, a few hours was enough once you go 10.2 you can't go back, the issue with the hub will have to fix itself, had to individually setup the apps and they must be downloaded from BlackBerry World and not from a restore otherwise there will be no notifications to the hub. Once in a while restarting the hub, surely it must somehow fix itself.

From my Z10 STL100. 10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 06:56 PM
    Hi guys, i went back to 10.1.0.4828, a few hours was enough once you go 10.2 you can't go back, the issue with the hub will have to fix itself, had to individually setup the apps and they must be downloaded from BlackBerry World and not from a restore otherwise there will be no notifications to the hub. Once in a while restarting the hub, surely it must somehow fix itself.

From my Z10 STL100. 10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    Strange...did you try backing it up, performing a security wipe and then reinstalling the OS? I realise that an OS installation is supposed to wipe the data but I guess it is worth a shot...sorry man, my Hub is working as it should so I'm not sure what is going on for you.
    08-22-13 07:09 PM
    Here you go:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!hdMywLQY!dicnoD...Dr71pdlzuoc0yw

Hope it works, take care!

EDIT: just read moody's post, hopefully you got it from her first.
    Finally working - even after BlackBerry's fix in BlackBerry World on 8/22 - nothing worked. This did! I really appreciate your help!
    moody likes this.
    08-22-13 11:18 PM
    Finally working - even after BlackBerry's fix in BlackBerry World on 8/22 - nothing worked. This did! I really appreciate your help!
    Glad you got it working now. I'll be posting a thread tomorrow where people can request for .1371 apps bar files links, just in case you want to give this one a try. Take care!
    08-22-13 11:52 PM
    Anybody utilizing the built in app manager? I find that payment options is always running in the background then after I stop it, when I check back later its running again.

Via my Zormtrooper - v.10.2.0.1047
    08-23-13 09:52 AM
3,598 ... 139140141142143 ...