If you are on a Q the BlackBerry World Skype won't work, you would have to side load an android version. In order to do this you will either need a debug token or the 810 runtime.

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    Ugh. Thx toobs. Was hoping to avoid android sideloading. Been skirting clear of that, but it seems both Skype + Spotify may force me to do that.

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    08-17-13 08:42 PM
    Nice!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk 2
    08-17-13 08:44 PM
    Not sure if that's a joke, but for kicks and giggles I checked and no, no Dvorak mode.

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    I was kinda joking. I actually used Dvorak layout for a while, but I don't see it having the same efficiency benefits on these devices.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    08-17-13 09:07 PM
    I was kinda joking. I actually used Dvorak layout for a while, but I don't see it having the same efficiency benefits on these devices.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    My god. Dvorak. That's a name I haven't heard in FOREVER! He used to write an awesome column in PC Mag, back when PC Mag was a relevant source.

08-17-13 09:13 PM
    My god. Dvorak. That's a name I haven't heard in FOREVER! He used to write an awesome column in PC Mag, back when PC Mag was a relevant source.

And some great music, although there's probably at least three Dvoraks in this discussion already.

moody likes this.
    08-17-13 09:16 PM
    And some great music, although there's probably at least three Dvoraks in this discussion already.

Oh snap...

moody likes this.
    08-17-13 09:29 PM
    Ugh. Thx toobs. Was hoping to avoid android sideloading. Been skirting clear of that, but it seems both Skype + Spotify may force me to do that.

Worked it out.....using BBM voice, which is surprisingly good. This is all for my forthcoming attendance at Burning Man (that's right people, we're hitting the playa in a week), where they don't have cell reception but have wifi. go figure. but yeah, now I've upgraded wifey's BBM to v7, we're all set.

08-17-13 09:31 PM
    hey! when i finish downloading this... how on earth am i suppose to install it to my blackberry? plz let me know thx!!
    08-18-13 12:00 AM
    Hi guys,

When I run the autoloaded for STL100-2 I get the error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Client OK to close the application". Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!
    maulikbhagat likes this.
    08-18-13 04:41 AM
    Just sideloaded wu-wei's post hybrid over 1047.
    Instant benefit with radio IMHO as the airplane on/off switch was much faster.
    Not sure why as I cannot see radio file as such but maybe related to "carrier data" or any sideloaded bar.
    Sorry if only perception.

Anyway : thanks wu-wei !
    With limited wifi access, I couldn't load the full autoloader. Will report any finding later.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 05:01 AM
    My HUB since yesterday, no notifications, have been struggling with FB and when i click on a new message it still shows as an unread, not happy all of sudden with this OS, phone is unstable and battery life has dwindled, re installed the OS still no change .

STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 05:28 AM
    This has probably been mentioned already but I've just bumped my Zed-1 to 10.2.0.1047 and OMG that loading animation is mesmerising...I perform tasks on my phone just so I can watch that loading animation! I just can't seem to get my pictures library to work like it did on my 9790 where if I try to upload a photo to BBM or Whatsapp, it would just show all the pics on my phone or memory card...now I need to traipse around the folders to figure out where each app has saved the picture I just saved...

Otherwise, it is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 08:40 AM
    As an update, do NOT load the BlackBerry World Skype, and/or try to run it on your Q. It left some remnant in memory that drained my battery at a constant 2W all night. Woke up, found my battery almost dead, plugged into rapid BlackBerry premium charger to find it still charging after 4 hrs! Normaly takes 90mins or less.....there's something very squirrelly going on here.

08-18-13 09:02 AM
    Does anyone know if 1323 fixes the caller iD issues and the synchronize of whatsapp profile pictures with phone contacts, im running 1047 now
    08-18-13 09:07 AM
    So which spinner is in this... I got confused with the comments.. is it the new 1 with the round corners like in 10.2.0.1047 or is it a regular loading circle...

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 09:14 AM
    So which spinner is in this... I got confused with the comments.. is it the new 1 with the round corners like in 10.2.0.1047 or is it a regular loading circle...
    This is the .1047 thread... so it's the squircle spinner.
    08-18-13 09:16 AM
    Hahaha sorry phill was supposed to go to the 13xx thread...

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 09:19 AM
    He all,
    A couple questions and I apologize ahead of time if I am re-asking these questions...I made it thru 40 pages or so of the thread to no avail...

Z10 100-4 installed new leak 1323
    Issue #1 I cannot get any android app to open (official port from BBW or sideloaded apps). I get the normal after-boot loading bar but before anything actual loads the apps crash. Skype, Evernote, Instagram, CNN, Our Groceries...and the list goes on. Is there a fix for this? I've seen where plenty of folks are having no issue whatsoever so I'm not sure what happened to mine, and I'm not a noob to leaks.

Issue #2 I saw in the OP about downloaded apps not showing in the installed section of BBW and they should be reloaded ; however, I'm installing them all (even tho they're actually on the device and working) and I'm quickly running out of device space. I'm not quite sure how to remedy this.

Any help ya'll fine folks can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and long live BlackBerry and Crackberry

Posted via CB10 by way of the SUPER SMARTphone Zed10
    08-19-13 12:33 PM
    He all,
    A couple questions and I apologize ahead of time if I am re-asking these questions...I made it thru 40 pages or so of the thread to no avail...

Issue #1 I cannot get any android app to open (official port from BBW or sideloaded apps). I get the normal after-boot loading bar but before anything actual loads the apps crash. Skype, Evernote, Instagram, CNN, Our Groceries...and the list goes on. Is there a fix for this? I've seen where plenty of folks are having no issue whatsoever so I'm not sure what happened to mine, and I'm not a noob to leaks.

Issue #2 I saw in the OP about downloaded apps not showing in the installed section of BBW and they should be reloaded ; however, I'm installing them all (even tho they're actually on the device and working) and I'm quickly running out of device space. I'm not quite sure how to remedy this.

Erm, if I may, sir - you're posting questions about the 1323 leak in the 1047 thread....maybe why you're not getting answers, perhaps?

autocorrect's for the birds SQN100-2, v10.2.0.1323
    08-19-13 12:44 PM
    He all,

What you must do if you running g out of memory would be delete the original one and re download.. I guess the bug is that you are downloading again and it doesn't recognize that you have the same app already so delete the original and get new one installed

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 01:49 PM
    If I missed the answer to this question please forgive, I have already "searched" high and low.

Can I run a VZW 10.1 radio on my z10 using 10.2.1047? Only issue I'm having on .1047 is dropped calls. Want to go back to a radio that I know works well at my house.

Thanks again to all that help out!

Posted via CB10
    Upgrade to newer leak!

Z10_10.2.0.1xxx
    08-19-13 02:50 PM
    My battery was around 55% around 20pm and when I get it around 22pm the phone it was veryhot and the phone was out. In history I can see a very high processor peak around 21:30 pm in systems and in memory it collapse also in the system .

so it seems the OS was killing the battery in 8-15 minutes and have no clue why system asking so much around that time.

This is the first time in 6 months.

EDIT: it starts at 21:20 I think because it a peak of 12-15 minutes and when i get the phone it was warm so I worried first but maybe my mp3 player was still running since 17 pm? but when you get you headset out it stops playing> This morning the battery drops 19% in 2 hours but I always saying the first 20% is always going quick so
    i will see what happens with the battery today

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by whatsever; 08-20-13 at 01:43 AM.
    08-19-13 05:36 PM
    Unable to pair Q10 to Playbook

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:55 PM
    This is the .1047 thread... so it's the squircle spinner.
    "Squircle" I Love that!!

08-19-13 10:56 PM
    "Squircle" I Love that!!

Too bad it's being fazed out the new leak doesn't have it...

Kinda upset about it...

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 11:46 PM
3,598 ... 138139140141142 ...