Sounds like you didn't do a fresh install

douevenCB10?
    And how would i have done that?
    08-14-13 08:15 PM
    And how would i have done that?
    Did you do any security wipes during the process?
    08-14-13 08:17 PM
    Did you do any security wipes during the process?
    i loaded the software, wiped then restored
    should i have wiped, load then restore?
    08-14-13 08:18 PM
    i loaded the software, wiped then restored
    should i have wiped, load then restore?
    Which OS did you restore from?
    08-14-13 08:27 PM
    Which OS did you restore from?
    Damn i dont even remember now, pretty sure its the one released by Fido
    08-14-13 08:28 PM
    I've looked through a few threads and it's ultimately occurring with carriers that have multiple bands of service.

douevenCB10?
    Yeah that's interesting. I didn't really keep tabs since I don't have it on my plan anyway.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:13 PM
    Damn i dont even remember now, pretty sure its the one released by Fido
    You're suppose to do a security wipe after installing this leak.

douevenCB10?
    08-14-13 09:51 PM
    You're suppose to do a security wipe after installing this leak.

douevenCB10?
    Which i did, i'm redo the processes as we speck, the leak is on and its been running the security wipe for about a minute now. I'm wont restore this time it isnt that important.
    08-14-13 09:54 PM
    Been running this build for about a week now with the .810 files installed...everything has been working fine until today, when it started turning off wifi again when the phone was rebooted. Yes, I read about how this was happening originally and yes, I deleted and re-added the saved wifi accounts. That worked fine and wifi would stay stay on when the phone rebooted, until now. Just deleted and re-added the home wifi, and now it stays on again after a reboot. Haven't added any new apps or changed any settings since the initial installed last week.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    08-14-13 09:55 PM
    Bravo with this leak! I will download soon

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:05 PM
    I have serious problems with SMS in this version.

1. As others have said, in the Hub it only shows the phone number of the contact, but if I open the message, the thread shows the person's contact name. I have all the variations with/without the country code, dashes, parentheses, none of them work.
    2. Cannot delete/end SMS threads
    3. Cannot send texts to multiple recipients
    4. Sharing is totally broken, at least from the browser and the photo viewer app. When I select Share, it acts like it will share the link or the picture to the contact I selected, but nothing happens when I press send.

Other hugely annoying problems:

Music player: Sometimes tapping on a song to play will play the song 4 lines above it (or some random number of tracks away, it varies and causes some songs to be impossible to play by tapping on the name of it).

Hub: Cannot hide accounts, for example, I tried to hide/disable Foursquare and PIN and they are both still showing

Contacts: I selected the option to hide LinkedIn contacts but every time I restart the phone, they are back.

I'll probably revert back because I don't need the updated fancy Android player if it means I can't even SMS/MMS correctly
    08-14-13 10:37 PM
    Loading the settings bar from 1157 seems to fix the interactive notifications option so it can be turned off and on properly.

https://mega.co.nz/#!0FczDBgL!czpvEw...vyOwKSVBfu_2ho
    Works great..........thank you
    08-14-13 11:22 PM
    Hi guys my phone has been running well since the first day of the leak. This software is awesome. I'm getting 12 -14 hours battery life, all apps working and no issues with the OS at all.

All the way from South Africa.

From my Z10 STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:36 AM
    Hi guys my phone has been running well since the first day of the leak. This software is awesome. I'm getting 12 -14 hours battery life, all apps working and no issues with the OS at all.

From my Z10 STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    Lucky you, did you do a restore?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:48 AM

From my Z10 STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you. Battery is great. Full 24 hours on light use. 12-14 on moderate. Android apps are running smooth. Just need my hot spot back and this is gold for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 07:19 AM
    Most people are reporting improved battery life, but I'm not getting any improvement but instead very low battery life like 2 hours after fully charging my phone with minimal use my phone will fall into 20% what am I missing? This happens after I updated to 10.2

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:26 AM
    Most people are reporting improved battery life, but I'm not getting any improvement but instead very low battery life like 2 hours after fully charging my phone with minimal use my phone will fall into 20% what am I missing? This happens after I updated to 10.2

Posted via CB10
    If you go in to settings, app manager, device manager, you can see which apps are sucking up your battery. When I was trying to get the hot spot to work that would drain my battery even if it said it was off. After restart and not touching the hot spot everything worked very well.

Out of all my apps I have two that are pretty tough on the battery also. So I don't use them very often. Which I could see in the device manager. I'm also making an assumption that CPU usage translates the battery drain.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:55 AM
    This leak is snappy and all is working. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the toast notification :/ any solution?
    08-15-13 12:31 PM
    How did you get it to work? followed the instructions and it just closes everything :/ Any suggestions?
    08-15-13 04:11 PM
    PLEASE HELP! OK, I downloaded the STL 100-1 and opened the file, it turned off my phone says "resetting phone" on my PC but then my phone starts up. My development mode is on and my BBLink is closed on my computer as well as my phone is connected via USB. My model is exactly the same as yours. Please help me understand what im doing wrong. :/
    08-15-13 04:42 PM
    PLEASE HELP! OK, I downloaded the STL 100-1 and opened the file, it turned off my phone says "resetting phone" on my PC but then my phone starts up. My development mode is on and my BBLink is closed on my computer as well as my phone is connected via USB. My model is exactly the same as yours. Please help me understand what im doing wrong. :/
    i have the STL 100-2. When i run the autoloader, the z10 turned off and then the red light became green with the process on the screen that was highlighted by the %. Try to disconnect and reconnect the usb and then run again the autoloader. In the end i've restored my previous backup with bblink and it's all good and working.
    08-15-13 05:53 PM
    Anyone managed to run spotify in this built?
    08-15-13 07:39 PM
    You need to input your Dev Mode password in your PC or else it won't start to load.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:00 PM
    I first did a backup, then did a security wipe, loaded the new OS, then restored my back up had issues with some of the apps had to remove them then load them manually, Instagram working fine, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ,banking app, had some few hiccups with the battery getting hot but not anymore and if it does its just warm, bluetooth works fine. Toast notifications perfect wish there was instant notification for whatsapp all in all perfect.

Posted via CB10
    sayf777 likes this.
    08-15-13 09:00 PM
    Forgot one or two things battery will show full but checking in the settings /about/hardware it would show 96 or 99 % reconnecting the charger a few times then connecting again helps to get 100%. The phone used to switch off at 10-15% but not anymore, making sure that the battery is fully charged from when empty solved the issue. App world used to close with an issue message but since a few days ago it has fixed it self, I've restarted the phone a few times without pulling out the battery in the beginning just to check if all is well, this is an awesome daily drive i don't worry bout running out of juice before end of the day.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:17 PM
3,598 ... 136137138139140 ...