My signal strength has improved significantly on T-Mobile as I now peg full bars except in the airport.

Browser did crash once on my Z and promptly restarted.

Can't comment on hotspot as T-Mobile thinks using Desktop Mode is tethering or hotspot and will not allow me to use either after 500mb unless I want to pay more.

My two biggest issues are that my gameloft games don't work and that predictive text does not really allow changes sometimes in this os... it's a leak so I can live with it

Posted via CB10
    My gameloft games too are not working but I saw from another thread that this can be fix by uinstall then install again. I haven't try it yet.

Keepin' it fresh Z10
    08-11-13 01:02 AM
    My gameloft games too are not working but I saw from another thread that this can be fix by uinstall then install again. I haven't try it yet.

Keepin' it fresh Z10
    I will try that...

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:05 AM
    That's a good deal....I've heard good things about the T-Mobile financing, but also heard they slow stuff down after a cap. Maybe not T-Mobile specifically, but I've heard that somewhere. My bill's considerably more, but I have international roaming, hotspot w/ unlimited data, and corporate BES all tacked on for work. Frankly, I'm trying to monitor my speeds, to see if the pipe is bottle-necked at a certain data limit. Sadly tho, despite my $ spent and coord efforts, the reality is I'm working too much to go above 4Gb a month, unless it's the hotspot, which is my current testing method, lol. My personal usage is mostly music streaming while at work.

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    Haven't noticed any throttling in the months I've had there service

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:06 AM
    I've got a few quick question to anyone who has a Verizon Q10 with this build:

-How is the call quality & reception/service?

-How is battery life?

-Anyone sideload google maps? how stable is it?

Thanks!
    If this has been answered, then ignore. But...my Q10's been on .1047 for about 4 days, and -

- call quality fine
    -LTE reception dropped one bar (went from 1 to 4 when I went from 10.1.0.2011 to 10.1.0.4651/4687), now @ 3 bars
    - battery life about same as the 4687
    -no sideload androids... rather wait for native BB10 apps

Hope this helps. If u've already done the install cos I'm so late, lol, pls do let me know ur impressions. Don't see many people w VZW SQN100-2 on the forums....

08-11-13 01:09 AM
    Haven't noticed any throttling in the months I've had there service

Posted via CB10
    Do u monitor ur overall data usage? B/c u may be under the cap/clng. I've found it hard b/c one's gotta monitor both bandwidth + overall data usage to get the info...

08-11-13 01:11 AM
    Can anyone now show us what is the internal memory usage including all accounts/social networks/ 30-40 android ports/20 odd something native apps.

I'm assuming that it should not be more than 7-8 GB. If it is above 9 then by December we all will be complaining about internal memory issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:13 AM
    Do u monitor ur overall data usage? B/c u may be under the cap/clng. I've found it hard b/c one's gotta monitor both bandwidth + overall data usage to get the info...

I don't know exactly how much, but, I stream music, Facebook, CB10, email, stream music, crackle, and browse the Web frequently when I'm home.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:15 AM
    Aaaand...
    We're back in business.

[warn]
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don't get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you're on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won't be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]

That is well written.............and sooooooooooooooo true
    08-11-13 01:15 AM

Keepin' it fresh Z10
    Didn't work for me

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 01:32 AM
    Running this for a week now so thought I'd report back on my experience!

- MyFitnessPal sideload appears to have the same keyboard issue as Instagram

- A few of my sideloaded games (Candy Crush, Zombie Smasher, Words With Friends) don't work but we know that either installing the 810 runtime or side loading with debug token methods fixes that (I've just been too busy to do either)

- Battery life is great (see screenshot below)

- Had fb issue where I couldn't toggle on notifications/events but a quick uninstall/reinstall of the app fixed that. Also had issues with fb pics populating in Contacts but removing/readding the account on the phone fixed that

- As many others have mentioned, the voice command's apparent regression is disappointing (but not a huge deal)

- No issues whatsoever with WiFi, cell service, or ANYTHING else (knock on wood)! Seriously loving this OS - the ONLY thing I wish BlackBerry would add is emoji integration with the keyboard/texting app, lol.

BASICALLY: if you haven't loaded this yet, you're missing out!!! :-)

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000214.png

Okay, gotta end with another big THANKS to the BerryLeaks team! Keep up the good work!!! :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME VZW STL100-4!!! Now running: 10.2.0.1047
    cyblitz likes this.
    08-11-13 01:36 AM
    Anyone having an issue with emoticons on whatsapp? they work but hang a lot and it's reaaalllly slow to scroll through them. great OS overall though!
    08-11-13 02:08 AM
    No "major disadvantages "

Now go read all the previous post and install
    Posted via CB10
    If you're on the Q10 major disadvantages are:
    Skype doesn't work - if you sideload the Android version there's noway of putting your password so you can't sign in

Viber doesn't work, whenever you receive or dial a call it just shuts down

Whatsapp notification don't work, can't get it to vibrate or make a sound when you receive a message

Everytime you reboot your phone wifi is off and you have to turn it on again to get connected

All Android apps have the back bar always visible on the screen so you can imagine the screen size

I don't recommend to upgrade if you're on the Q10

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    08-11-13 03:36 AM
    Anyone having an issue with emoticons on whatsapp? they work but hang a lot and it's reaaalllly slow to scroll through them. great OS overall though!
    Yeah, pretty sure that was reported. I don't recall there being a fix though.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 03:37 AM
    Yeah, pretty sure that was reported. I don't recall there being a fix though.

Posted via CB10
    On the Q10 i can't seem to make the whatsapp notifications work i have to always open it and check if any msgs came through. When on vibrate only or normal notifications don't work.

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    08-11-13 03:57 AM
    Hi guys!
    I installed OS 10.2.0.1047 yesterday and finding problem in running downloaded BlackBerry world apps and even in side loaded android apps.
    Did install OS twice and even security wipe twice still facing this issue.

Already downloaded BlackBerry apps not working are :
    Audio Recrder
    Daily Horoscope
    D - Dictionary
    Flash light
    Mileage
    Open Explorer
    Rediff News

Any suggestions please to solve this?

Not even a single side loaded Android app is working

Shall I side load android runtime 810 tu run android apps?

Shall I repeat entire process of OS installation?

Posted via CB10 through Q10

Posted via CB10 through Q10
    08-11-13 04:01 AM
    Hey guys I'm having an issue after loading this os my gps native map app is not working properly as it doesn't want to do turn by turn gives me error code 1013 but it does find my location the weather app finds me but other speedometer apps won't find satellite signal also like if it won't lock down to my device please help

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 04:32 AM
    My prediction is next weekend.
    Plz do it now. Next weekend I am on holiday in Spain without pc!

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    08-11-13 05:24 AM
    Hi guys,

i was having the below model of z10 before installing the new version of OS 10.2.0.1047 and finding problem of restoring my data (back up done 2 times)
    BlackBerry world apps

Model Number STL100-1
    Software: 10.1.0.4181
    serial: 0617-6569-2762
    ICC ID ; 89971122066614633865

I have blackberry link version 1.1.0.3 on my PC, i back up my Z10 twice before using the auto-loader: 10.2.0.1047_STL100-1.exe

everything is working good except that i cannot restore my data ( contact, Memos, calendar, .....)

i use all the step of balckberry link :

Login the same user name with the z10
    try to restore my data but doesn't work : message is "problem with connection"

thank you and wait the help

Ibrahim
    08-11-13 05:31 AM
    grrr contacts are still one big pile of s**t
    why.....
    08-11-13 07:16 AM
    Anyone on the Z10 experience issue with the dialer app? I have it in recent calls all the time, occasionally I need to hop into contacts or even the dial pad, and it just doesn't want to switch! Fixed after a restart though.

It's annoying.

PS. I have the Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 07:16 AM
    I got my Z-10 back yesterday after almost a month with at the repairs. It came with the 10.1MR but I installed this leak yesterday.

My God!!!

I am loving this leak. Battery life is amazing. For the first, I am getting over 10 hours from battery. Phone is freaking fast.

Loving this leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 08:49 AM
    Hey guys I'm having an issue after loading this os my gps native map app is not working properly as it doesn't want to do turn by turn gives me error code 1013 but it does find my location the weather app finds me but other speedometer apps won't find satellite signal also like if it won't lock down to my device please help

Posted via CB10
    The maps is a known issue. Side loading the bar from one of the previous 10.2 builds will make it work much better again. The bar was posted in this thread and the thread by mecca for "tips and tricks for 10.2.0.1047" I think the thread was called. Do a quick search within the thread on a computer (option above posts) and should find it. If not I can get it to you later when on a computer

Edit- add link

Sorry, I was wrong on the thread name but here's the page

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=835087

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:01 AM
    grrr contacts are still one big pile of s**t
    why.....
    What prob are you having with the contacts?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:04 AM
    Plz do it now. Next weekend I am on holiday in Spain without pc!

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    Bring your PC!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-11-13 10:07 AM
    Now it's time to release a new leak 10.2.0.1113
    08-11-13 10:13 AM
3,598 ... 128129130131132 ...