just loaded 1047 ....so far so good, restoring backup now ...like the look so far
    08-10-13 04:27 PM
    If you guys want to get a separate windows for text messages you can just modify sys.chatblend.bar and that will do it

Attachment 190794

Attachment 190795
    Do you have a thread explaining how to go about?
    08-10-13 04:45 PM
    Finally had time to take the plunge
    All went well
    Only 3 issues of which one is really annoying
    - contacts are out of sync, but hopefully that solves in the next couple of hours thanks to google
    - gopro app not working (a well i'll live)
    -instagram not working (have to search the forums )

Untill now very smooth!
    Keep it up team!
    08-10-13 04:56 PM
    Patience my Crackberry friends and BerryLeaks Nations members. This leak did have some network issues and other issues for many, but the core OS was smooth. I did have to revert to 810 for the connectivity problems I faced, but I feel amazing confidence that the next 1 or 2 iterations that the "team" is probably already testing, dissecting, hacking and everything else imaginable to mankind is going to be sweet.

Keep the faith my humble leak loading risk takers

PS: Be sure to get the BBM Channels download and subscribe to BerryLeaks. You never know, great things may be posted there first.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 04:58 PM
    08-10-13 05:18 PM
    Aaaand...
    We're back in business.

[warn]
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don't get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you're on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won't be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]
    Last edited by elite1; 08-10-13 at 08:29 PM.
    mopar_fxr, wiredr, Pdinos3 and 4 others like this.
    08-10-13 06:43 PM
    just loaded 1047 ....so far so good, restoring backup now ...like the look so far
    hey anyone having FB login issues ...
    08-10-13 08:38 PM
    hey anyone having FB login issues ...
    I did... solution for me was to log in to Facebook from the mobile browser and change the password and then log in through the app... no problems since

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 08:45 PM
    Jesus. This build is amazing with 810 runtime. No lag, even when scrolling on Instagram or Skype 4.0. Both sideloaded

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 09:03 PM
    Aaaand...
    We're back in business.

[warn]

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don't get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you're on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won't be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]
    Agree with Elite1

I wonder who is Elite1? Hmmmm

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 09:06 PM
    Are there any mirror sites for the 10.2.1047 for Q10? I can't seem to get it down from Mega. Times out.
    08-10-13 09:43 PM
    Are there any mirror sites for the 10.2.1047 for Q10? I can't seem to get it down from Mega. Times out.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz0i...5lZXJGdDQ/edit

Q10 software and radio are interchangeable.
    08-10-13 09:50 PM
    Obrigado, is this one the same as the one at beginning of message string?
    08-10-13 09:53 PM
    All around, 10.2 seems to be running pretty well on z10 slt100.3. Many thanks for the leak. My first leak install on bb. Went really smoothly.

So far the new features appear nice. Battery life is still weak. The OS does seem to be a bit smoother and digitizer seems to be more usefully responsive. Loving the new android runtime, but looks like I'll put the 810 runtime on when I get a chance.

Sweet!
    08-10-13 10:08 PM
    Obrigado, is this one the same as the one at beginning of message string?
    Yep. 10.2.0.1047 for Q10/Q5.
    08-10-13 10:20 PM
    Aaaand...
    We're back in business.

[warn]

Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]

Thank you, elite 1, for the reminder. I, too, have made posts I'd retract if I could. Apologies to the community if warranted, and nothing but mad respect for the amazing team that continues to gift us all w/ their talents and dedication.

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-10-13 10:51 PM
    Yep. 10.2.0.1047 for Q10/Q5.
    I've had this on my Q10 for about 4 days. Overall is great, but some bugs still around.

Most noticeable - has anyone noticed a drop in LTE signal? Going from VZW-loaded 10.1.0.2011 to leaked 10.1.0.4651/4687 increase my LTE signal from 1 to 4 bars average. Going to 10.2.0.1047 has dropped this to btwn 2-3 bars. Not earth-shattering, but noticeable. Important here as I use the hotspot a lot - which is fine on my VZW SQN100-2, btw...seen lots out there about this being an issue.

Other bugs are minor - phone app seems to be a little overzealous in screen freezing....hard to open hub to see emails while on phone, which I do a lot as my calls tend to refer to email convos too.

Browser seems a little unstable too.

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by TSY#CB; 08-10-13 at 11:21 PM.
    08-10-13 10:59 PM
    Holy **** this is 3200+ comments....whens the next bomb dropping? lol

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:16 PM
    I've had this on my Q10 for about 4 days. Overall is great, but some bugs still around.

Most noticeable - has anyone noticed a drop in LTE signal? Going from VZW-loaded 10.1.0.2011 to leaked 10.1.0.4651/4687 increase my LTE signal from 1 to 4 bars average. Going to 10.2.0.1047 has dropped this to btwn 2-3 bars. Not earth-shattering, but noticeable.

Other bugs are minor - phone app seems to be a little overzealous in screen freezing....hard to open hub to see emails while on phone, which I do a lot as my calls tend to refer to email convos too.

Browser seems a little unstable too.

BTW - hotspot's fine....seen lots out there about this being an issue, so chiming in a report.

Thoughts anyone?

My signal strength has improved significantly on T-Mobile as I now peg full bars except in the airport.

Browser did crash once on my Z and promptly restarted.

Can't comment on hotspot as T-Mobile thinks using Desktop Mode is tethering or hotspot and will not allow me to use either after 500mb unless I want to pay more.

My two biggest issues are that my gameloft games don't work and that predictive text does not really allow changes sometimes in this os... it's a leak so I can live with it

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    When they reach 4k...

Via my Zormtrooper...lol
    08-10-13 11:19 PM
    My signal strength has improved significantly on T-Mobile as I now peg full bars except in the airport.

Browser did crash once on my Z and promptly restarted.

Can't comment on hotspot as T-Mobile thinks using Desktop Mode is tethering or hotspot and will not allow me to use either after 500mb unless I want to pay more.

My two biggest issues are that my gameloft games don't work and that predictive text does not really allow changes sometimes in this os... it's a leak so I can live with it

Posted via CB10
    Hmm...well, VZW is unique in having had the SQN100-2 made specifically for them. Thought it may have been b/c of the radio, but Q10 radio modules are universal now too from what I understand.

Re: hotspot, yeah, well, that's why I paid full retail so I could keep my unlimited data.....which is impossible to get with a new plan these days.

08-10-13 11:30 PM
    Hmm...well, VZW is unique in having had the SQN100-2 made specifically for them. Thought it may have been b/c of the radio, but Q10 radio modules are universal now too from what I understand.

Re: hotspot, yeah, well, that's why I paid full retail so I could keep my unlimited data.....which is impossible to get with a new plan these days.

I have unlimited data on one of the new T-Mobile plans which would only cost me $70 plus about $2 in taxes if I didn't finance the phone. As it is I only pay $91.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:37 PM
    I have unlimited data on one of the new T-Mobile plans which would only cost me $70 plus about $2 in taxes if I didn't finance the phone. As it is I only pay $91.

Posted via CB10
    That's a good deal....I've heard good things about the T-Mobile financing, but also heard they slow stuff down after a cap. Maybe not T-Mobile specifically, but I've heard that somewhere. My bill's considerably more, but I have international roaming, hotspot w/ unlimited data, and corporate BES all tacked on for work. Frankly, I'm trying to monitor my speeds, to see if the pipe is bottle-necked at a certain data limit. Sadly tho, despite my $ spent and coord efforts, the reality is I'm working too much to go above 4Gb a month, unless it's the hotspot, which is my current testing method, lol. My personal usage is mostly music streaming while at work.

08-10-13 11:52 PM
    Aaaand...
    We're back in business.

[warn]

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! It seems like since the 10.2 leak and naming of the elite team people have gotten too big for their britches.

This forum is worldwide. No one knows what someone asking a question, repetitive or not, has been through or is going through. To assume laziness or lack of incentive or initiative is a disrespectful & just plain rude.

It's making some of us afraid to ask for help any more for fear of being ridiculed.

I applaude you for putting this back into perspective.

Posted using my White Q10 via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-10-13 11:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    My prediction is next weekend.
    08-10-13 11:58 PM
3,598 ... 127128129130131 ...