Thank you everyone. I will try the website search. I really am glad I found this forum and I appreciate the patience.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome onboard.
    I hope that the combination of your BB10 and this forum will be as a pleasnt experience as it is for the rest of us...
    08-09-13 01:45 PM
    I have always been a blackberry snob. Since the first ones were introduced to the business market. This forum holds the promise of not having to sweat the small stuff. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr and bungaboy like this.
    08-09-13 02:18 PM
    Okay, I've read through numerous forums about 10.2 and searched high and low for this same issue, but did not see anything really similar. Lots of Facebook postings regarding issues, but nothing so akin to this that it answered my questions. Hope you don't mind me asking.

In my Hub, I do not see Facebook or Twitter, nor are there any options under Settings > Accounts for Twitter or Facebook. I've posted screen shots. Fyi, the Twitter and Facebook apps are on my phone, I'm really only interested in Facebook anyway. I'd like to set up my FB account and see it in the Hub, but cannot. The app just gives me an error, won't let me log in and tells me to try again later, and as stated, nothung to set up the account in the first place in Settings. So, wipe and reload?Attachment 190557Attachment 190558
    See http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=835995

For Facebook fix

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    Thanks for this, but the referenced thread is for the Facebook notification fix. The issue I'm having is that I cannot set up a Facebook accountto begin with. There is no Facebbok account under Settings > Accounts. Neither Twitter nor Facebook are available. I have both apps on my phone, but obviously cannot use them since I have no way to set them up on the phone (stl-4).
    08-09-13 02:34 PM
    Thanks for this, but the referenced thread is for the Facebook notification fix. The issue I'm having is that I cannot set up a Facebook accountto begin with. There is no Facebbok account under Settings > Accounts. Neither Twitter nor Facebook are available. I have both apps on my phone, but obviously cannot use them since I have no way to set them up on the phone (stl-4).
    you may have to reinstall the leak if the native ones are not showing up in the hub... long as all the notifications are set to on. I have been seeing quite a few who have had to re-install using the autoloader.
    Personally when I TRIED (note the key word) to restore using backup I was seeing certain applications disappearing from the phone... may have some ties there? not sure.
    08-09-13 03:08 PM
    you may have to reinstall the leak if the native ones are not showing up in the hub... long as all the notifications are set to on. I have been seeing quite a few who have had to re-install using the autoloader.
    Personally when I TRIED (note the key word) to restore using backup I was seeing certain applications disappearing from the phone... may have some ties there? not sure.
    Thanks. What I thought. Just trying to avoid a new load. Alas, looks like I'll need to.
    08-09-13 03:38 PM
    Thanks. What I thought. Just trying to avoid a new load. Alas, looks like I'll need to.
    try to do without a restore if poss. I tried 3 or 4 times... after that this seems to run a LOT better completely fresh... at least for mine. feel free to pm if you need any help or ideas
    08-09-13 03:59 PM
    What are you talking about? Evernote not working is major. I prefer to use it every day. Now I have to put my notes in the calendar appointment notes and then remember to Cut and Paste to Evernote. Also Mobile Hotspot is a major feature for some people.

Posted by CB10 on my VZW Q10
    Hotspot works! There's a trick to it.
    Tap on. It turns off
    Tap on again it stays on.

This is not an official so I can accept work around. Btw Evernote integration with remember works fine.

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-09-13 05:27 PM
    Do you have any experience with the router in Z10.. i cant activate... exist any trick? or something?

i turn on.. an automatically turn off.. and then i need to restart the device to access again to the configuration...
    08-09-13 06:02 PM
    How yo download it on STL 100-1 please can you tell me steps to run on my Z10
    08-09-13 06:04 PM
    Good lord maybe try to read the very first two posts and check out this link and read there http://berryleaks.wikia.com/wiki/BerryLeaks_Wiki

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-09-13 06:07 PM
    first post has the link, grab the one for stl 100-1, usb connect the phone to your computer, make sure link is OFF, run the outoloader program and the rest is magic... it all goes on its own. beware, lots (including mine) have not taken a restore. So if big on keeping texts get a backup app for them. contacts are better from a cloud and the rest you will most likely be re doing.

beyond that... everything and everything you could poss need to know is in the first two posts... and in a serious note, no smart ***... use your search option for any of the random quirks that may come about. there have been a few but most have a fix in here. run the search and prevent people becoming aggravated from repeating
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-09-13 06:09 PM
    Make sure the file has no extension, and it should be just .nomedia without any extensions
    How the heck do you manage to do so. Every time I've tried creating ".nomedia" I get the error "You must type a file name". The PC is reading the .nomedia as the extension.
    08-09-13 06:16 PM
    Good lord maybe try to read the very first two posts and check out this link and read there BerryLeaks Wiki

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    2000 posts Sir..... I surely hope you know what you r doing...........It not everybody that got your knowledge in that matter.........the guy is a newbie and not know where to look.....the berryleaks wiki won't answer to him............

he is asking the step by step instruction ( I believe ) .......so is there a video somewhere that shows the "How to" do it????????????
    08-09-13 07:38 PM
    Not sure if this is new but the music.has new play options when you long press a song. Play Next or Play Last. Two new icons.

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00006509.png

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-09-13 07:42 PM
    Not sure if this is new but the music.has new play options when you long press a song. Play Next or Play Last. Two new icons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00006509.png 
Views:	2969 
Size:	258.9 KB 
ID:	191188

Posted via CB10
    Believe this is new yes.

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-09-13 07:49 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00006509.png 
Views:	2969 
Size:	258.9 KB 
ID:	191188

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I think it is new...
    Thanks!
    Haven't seen it since two days ago when I loaded the new OS...

Posted using my Z10 with OS 10.2.0.1047!
    08-09-13 08:07 PM
    can you mult select share or is it still 1 at a time??
    08-09-13 08:21 PM
    Whelp... been running with this leak for a week now and it's been pure heaven! Love it love it love it! That said, there is one buggy thing that's been nagging me and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

*** Mandatory disclaimer since I'm contributing to a 3,000+ thread about a leak!!! *** I have read every post since this thread was opened. I have performed a search on the thread for this issue and have not found any matches. I am a veteran when it comes to installing leaks and have installed every version since 10.0 came out and dozens of legacy BB leaks prior. I have a Z10 STL100-3. I prefer dogs over cats but will not risk any feline casualties by asking for the next 10.2 leak.

Now onto my issue. I use my Z10 to watch a lot of TV shows. I don't stream them though, I usually load up my SD card so I can watch them anywhere without needing a network connection (i.e. the subway on my commute to work). With this latest build, I'm noticing that occasionally, when I pause my show, and hit play again, I lose the sound. It doesn't happen consistently, but happens often enough for it to be a nuisance. The workaround is to close the video player and re-open it again -- that brings the sound back. Thankfully the Z10 video player bookmarks where in the show I last left off. There have been a couple of occasions however, where this workaround doesn't work and the Z10 tells me that the media I'm playing is in an unsupported format (the files are usually *.avi or *.mp4). When this happens I have to restart my phone.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Other than this little issue, I am absolutely adoring this build. Once again, great work to Team OS Elite/BerryLeaks/Delta Force/Squeaky Leaky Cleaners!
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    08-09-13 10:14 PM
    From what I have seen it can have some impact on the sound quality... But from experience mine has not changed. try reverting back to the carrier os and see if it changes, if not then warranty... that way you are already off the leaked system and you won't get static for that at least.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I've wondered myself what'd happen if I brought in a device to rectify hardware issue, and have store discover I'm on a leaked OS. Nothing good can come of that, methinks...

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    08-10-13 12:01 AM
    don't worry about those that says go find it with a search...maybe those peoples has more experience than us in computing system................so don't be afraid to ask a specific question.............it is hard to spin your head around over 3000 posts to find for an answer.............even with a search it can be very difficult.....cause you have to write the same way as it was written and that nobody knows how someone could of writing it
    Admitting u're a noobie (as I've done countless times) generally makes people more amenable to answering/directing u to a answer.

08-10-13 12:04 AM
    I have always been a blackberry snob. Since the first ones were introduced to the business market. This forum holds the promise of not having to sweat the small stuff. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Agreed. And I like the term BlackBerry snob, as the current opinions fr the other side will continue to laugh, but we know better. And yes, welcome indeed

08-10-13 12:07 AM
    2000 posts Sir..... I surely hope you know what you r doing...........It not everybody that got your knowledge in that matter.........the guy is a newbie and not know where to look.....the berryleaks wiki won't answer to him............

he is asking the step by step instruction ( I believe ) .......so is there a video somewhere that shows the "How to" do it????????????
    Sorry, but a video is not gonna work - too much personal information is shown on screens. There are a myriad number posts containing precisely what you're citing - "STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS". And amazingly, the steps are even numbered!

And here's a novel idea, there's even a main forum topic on this.....with links to more step-by-step instructions from a number of experts. Even including "what if I make a mistake" correctional steps.

http://crackberry.com/install-leaked-os-autoloader

All irony aside, I say this b/c up until a few weeks ago, I myself was a complete noobie on this topic. So I read a few of these step/by/step posts, listed my process, and simply asked once if anyone saw an issue. Someone was kind enough to recognize that i'd done RESEARCH, and replied. And I had no problem, first time, and everytime since.

bungaboy likes this.
    08-10-13 12:29 AM
    In the spirit of things.....

1. Disable device radios (this prevents new messages arriving during backup/restore. Most people do this by putting the device in Airplane Mode)
    2. Take a backup using Link
    3. Close Link
    4. Run Autoloader
    5. Complete initial device setup (if using the optional Security Wipe method below, don't bother signing in to BlackBerry ID)
    6. Disable device radios
    7. Optional/recommended
    a. Perform a Security Wipe (Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe)
    b. Complete initial device setup (I usually sign in to BlackBerry ID here)
    8. Sideload your selected applications
    9. Restore from Link
    10. Enable radios

Thanks to Wu-Wei for this step-by-step. I've used this everytime, and it works superbly. One added step that helps is to do a battery pull (remove battery, hold down "on" button for 2 secs, re-insert battery and turn on) btwn steps 8 & 9. Also, another suggestion is to leave the device alone after step 8, before the pull for a few mins, without touching it, so all internal re-configuring & updating processes can complete fully, before further adding more software for the device + OS to assimilate.

Elite Team, did I get it all?

Last edited by TSY#CB; 08-10-13 at 12:54 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-10-13 12:35 AM
    How to install video:

Sent from my sweet Z10 with CB10 on VZW.
    08-10-13 01:03 AM
    Believe this is new yes.

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    How come I don't see that?

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    08-10-13 04:29 AM
3,598 ... 125126127128129 ...