Now what happens when official release comes?
    My question is will the phone Notify that the software upgrade is available for my Q10 and will the phone will allow that upgrade to install in the phone?
    Yes as long as your carrier releases a higher version
    08-09-13 01:44 AM
    Just simply read

when i read....i know....when i know i learn.....when i learn i achieve something....when i achieve something i got my self pleasure

if i can do it i believe you can do it too

just my 2 cent

sorry OOT
    08-09-13 01:54 AM
    Evernote integration into Remember still works.
    This next line is courtesy of Z10 Speech to Text:

Sorry looks like I f***** u* and read those pages when I was too tired.
    I put off using the leak for a few days because I like the Remember app Evernote integration.

I mis-read the information about Evernote working in Remember.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Posted by CB10 on my VZW Z10
    08-09-13 02:36 AM
    This is a leak and not officially released software. Expect some things to be broken.

Posted via CB10, Rocking the Z10
    Hello sir, even on official os its worst. Linked contacts have random behavior, it's damn buggy. Dialer app should have search from dial pad, we have BlackBerry for efficiency n current dialer n contacts app r not at all efficient.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:21 AM
    Guys! One Query.
    Suppose I installed this unofficial release.

Now what happens when official release comes?

My question is will the phone Notify that the software upgrade is available for my Q10 and will the phone will allow that upgrade to install in the phone?

Seeking claarity.....

Posted via CB10 through Q10
    When official release will come it will just check for which files different from current installed files on device. Will show u the update for same. I was on 10.1.0.4633 leak and when official one was released I got only 4 mb of update. So I hope that clarifies.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:24 AM
    Bad speaker, is it the device or OS?
    I just started using a Z10 with this OS, but I didn't use the phone before. I traded my White Z10 for a black one and now that I'm using it, the ear-speaker (Not the Loud-Speaker) sounds tinny and terrible. I've read in the past about the OS having an affect on this.

Should I be getting it replaced under warranty or does anybody think the leaked OS might affect it?
    08-09-13 04:54 AM
    An issue I have observed so far with this build is the bluetooth can only connect to one device at a time not like previous builds. For example if I'm connected to a bluetooth speaker and want to connect to an earpiece it won't work. An the speaker is an audio sink service and the earpiece is a hands free service so there is no conflicts of device.
    Stl 4 on vzw

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 05:38 AM
    Installed appropriate device model leaked os 10.2.0.1047 on SQN100-3 Dev Alpha C and STL100-2 LE Z10
    Headfone jack not working on dev alpha c
    No wifi-direct on LE
    Anyone else facing such problem
    And how to resolve this?
    08-09-13 05:55 AM
    I know when you opened up the leak page there where tons of other leaks with questions and answers how did you find the most recent?

Posted via CB10
    Well this leak was linked to in a news site from the home page... I didn't notice the leaks much before that. Maybe that drew in the less savy users.

Maybe instead of question bashing just ignore them.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:29 AM
    Installed appropriate device model leaked os 10.2.0.1047 on SQN100-3 Dev Alpha C and STL100-2 LE Z10
    Headfone jack not working on dev alpha c
    No wifi-direct on LE
    Anyone else facing such problem
    And how to resolve this?
    Yip. Read this thread.
    Headphone jack a known issue
    Wifi direct just a place holder in this leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:50 AM
    Bad speaker, is it the device or OS?
    I just started using a Z10 with this OS, but I didn't use the phone before. I traded my White Z10 for a black one and now that I'm using it, the ear-speaker (Not the Loud-Speaker) sounds tinny and terrible. I've read in the past about the OS having an affect on this.

Should I be getting it replaced under warranty or does anybody think the leaked OS might affect it?
    From what I have seen it can have some impact on the sound quality... But from experience mine has not changed. try reverting back to the carrier os and see if it changes, if not then warranty... that way you are already off the leaked system and you won't get static for that at least.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 07:12 AM
    Thanks. I am clear now.

Posted via CB10 through Q10
    08-09-13 07:17 AM
    Battery life pretty much the same as 10.1 that I was running before. I'm impressed. I like the quicker feel. I like the toast notifications. Pleased downloader!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 09:22 AM
    Thank you sir!!
    08-09-13 09:53 AM
    I like the notifications lot and the multiple alarms features best in the new release. However I don't like that my Instagram errors out saying I am using a unsupported device, I can not connect to Evernote, and Drive Safely does not read my notes.

These were not problems I had in the previous release.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 09:57 AM
    I like the notifications lot and the multiple alarms features best in the new release. However I don't like that my Instagram errors out saying I am using a unsupported device, I can not connect to Evernote, and Drive Safely does not read my notes.

These were not problems I had in the previous release.

Posted via CB10
    Search this forum thread using the search tool... there are fixes for all of these issues (believe there was one for the drive safely not positive though)

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-09-13 10:11 AM
    Maybe not new but asking for ETAs is bad forum etiquette, period.

Posted via CB10
    Oh how I long for the days of "bin begging". LoL
    08-09-13 10:49 AM
    I apologize for repeating the question I am new to this forum but understand how annoying it is to repeat answers. However I did do a search, got pointed to this thread which had 158 pages. I have tried reading through the entire lot but I the answer still eludes me. Can I search a specific thread to narrow the scope and get to my specific answer.
    Sorry again to be a PITA newbie.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 10:59 AM
    Needs fixing

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 11:25 AM
    I apologize for repeating the question I am new to this forum but understand how annoying it is to repeat answers. However I did do a search, got pointed to this thread which had 158 pages. I have tried reading through the entire lot but I the answer still eludes me. Can I search a specific thread to narrow the scope and get to my specific answer.

Posted via CB10
    don't worry about those that says go find it with a search...maybe those peoples has more experience than us in computing system................so don't be afraid to ask a specific question.............it is hard to spin your head around over 3000 posts to find for an answer.............even with a search it can be very difficult.....cause you have to write the same way as it was written and that nobody knows how someone could of writing it
    jimpilot and bungaboy like this.
    08-09-13 11:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hai t_shade,

I can only answer for instagram problem. The easiest and guaranteed that almost all android apps works including instagram in this matter, is to use debug token and xsacha has provided the tutorial including the video and all necessary tools for it in:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...erry10-817781/

And to download the android app files (.apk files):

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-store-820107/

You can find all this in android sub thread under blackberry 10 hub thread.

Just don't forget to install microsoft.net v4 into your windows computer. If you're using mac, you can search the tutorial under the android sub thread i've mentioned above.

It's quite an effort to prepare and setup everything for the android sideloading but after all has been set, it's only drag and drop process of the apk files, automatically converted and installed into your device.

But, for instagram, the only bug still exist is when you want to type a comment, the virtual keyboard on z10 isn't functioning right but again, there's a workaround using android keyboard that you can find the tutorial in the android sub thread

I have converted and use: line, instagram, path, several android games (minion rush, subway surfer, temple run..) and all works with small glitches.
    08-09-13 11:40 AM
    If you use a Web browser you can actually search threads for keywords as well. It does not work in the app unfortunately.
    Can I search a specific thread to narrow the scope and get to my specific answer.
    Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 11:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for forgetting to mention to use a computer browser for the search. And I was not trying to be arrogant, if I came off the way I am sorry. was trying to help you get the right links for each. They are scattered in this thread.

At the top of the page (in browser on computer) you have the option for searching within the thread.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 11:48 AM
    Thank you everyone. I will try the website search. I really am glad I found this forum and I appreciate the patience.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 11:50 AM
    OK, I just backed up, and I am waiting for the next one....

08-09-13 12:11 PM
3,598 ... 124125126127128 ...