It's people like Pdinos3, kris, BlackScorpion, and others that make these forums successful and worth coming to. Thanks to all of you guys for taking the time to answer questions and being very polite about it!!

You all are a blessing to those of us that don't it all!
    mopar_fxr and Pdinos3 like this.
    08-08-13 08:13 PM
    I have install 10.2.0.341 and it change model number from STL100-1 to Dev Alpha what should I do

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:25 PM
    is anyone missing print to go from their phone?
    08-08-13 08:31 PM
    Never used it but I don't have it indeed

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:34 PM
    Oh my god seriously alain? There's a tips and tweaks thread. Should have the bar there. Seriously.

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    08-08-13 08:35 PM
    Oh my god seriously alain? There's a tips and tweaks thread. Should have the bar there. Seriously.

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    Hahaha!

I never started that program XD didn't even notice it was gone

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:38 PM
    A little searching goes a long way.
    NOTE: Print To Go is missing from this release. If you want it, here's the .bar from .810:

sys.printoutstogo-10.2.0.4.bar (7.2 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!rRtygSDZ!FK1kOH...5Yke2-SXYfXdfs
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-08-13 08:39 PM
    sorry about that...........it seems that I missed it........
    08-08-13 08:42 PM
    A little searching goes a long way.
    Thanks thurask I was just about to paste that for him (never done it before) you beat me to it. Let me try anyway.

How do you paste into a reply in CB10?

08-08-13 08:45 PM
    Thanks thurask I was just about to paste that for him (never done it before) you beat me to it. Let me try anyway.

How do you paste into a reply in CB10?

I think you need to quote the message, copy it / cancel and than paste it

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    This, yeah.
    08-08-13 08:49 PM
    I even received a Flash Flood emergency warning as a toast notification. This is great! I never even set anything up for that. Must be built-in for weather.

I'm liking this 10-2-0-1047.

I'll see what happens with power consumption tonight at work.

Thanks, again, Elite Team!

Posted via CB10
    In the hub you have the options under emergency alerts

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    OK thanks. I get it now. Cool!

08-08-13 08:53 PM
    Anyone else having calendar issues? I sometimes get entries that are "not on your device" of something like that, and I get temporary double or triple entries showing sometimes.

Posted from my T-Mobile Z10, no longer on the Sprint Meh network.
    08-08-13 09:19 PM
    For all the people still having problems reading the thread from the beginning are you new to this site? Is this your first leak? I know when you opened up the leak page there where tons of other leaks with questions and answers how did you find the most recent? If you are new to the game did you tie your shoe right the first time you did it ,or ride your bike the first time you rode it. It's a LEAK it says on page one load at your own risk. There is a Search Option in the app and on the web page use it if you have a question first if you can't find the answer and it's there BELIEVE me. Don't get mad at the backlash when you do ask....if you REFUSE to read the Whole post....BERRYLEAKS FTW

Posted via CB10
    pili4 likes this.
    08-08-13 10:50 PM
    I think Venice bb or pili4 or even kwm1337 had a good explanation earlier in this thread. Battery should only be removed after a complete shut down. They can probably jump in or maybe it's on their wiki page.

That was me and that is what I said. I felt I needed to clarify when I take my battery out when the phone is overheating.

Sent from my sweet Z10 with CB10 on VZW.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-08-13 11:27 PM
    For all the people still having problems reading the thread from the beginning are you new to this site? Is this your first leak? I know when you opened up the leak page there where tons of other leaks with questions and answers how did you find the most recent? If you are new to the game did you tie your shoe right the first time you did it ,or ride your bike the first time you rode it. It's a LEAK it says on page one load at your own risk. There is a Search Option in the app and on the web page use it if you have a question first if you can't find the answer and it's there BELIEVE me. Don't get mad at the backlash when you do ask....if you REFUSE to read the Whole post....BERRYLEAKS FTW

Posted via CB10
    If you don't like seeing people ask questions then stop reading the thread.....

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB 10 app!
    08-08-13 11:29 PM
    That was me and that is what I said. I felt I needed to clarify when I take my battery out when the phone is overheating.

Sent from my sweet Z10 with CB10 on VZW.
    Hey and I got your name right too, eh phillie lol

pili4 likes this.
    08-08-13 11:44 PM
    No "major disadvantages" whatsoever, this leak is by far the best leak out there right now. Everyone should be on this leak. So go install it NOW! Lol cheers!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    What are you talking about? Evernote not working is major. I prefer to use it every day. Now I have to put my notes in the calendar appointment notes and then remember to Cut and Paste to Evernote. Also Mobile Hotspot is a major feature for some people.

Posted by CB10 on my VZW Q10
    08-09-13 12:32 AM
    What are you talking about? Evernote not working is major. I prefer to use it every day. Now I have to put my notes in the calendar appointment notes and then remember to Cut and Paste to Evernote. Also Mobile Hotspot is a major feature for some people.

Evernote integration into Remember still works.
    08-09-13 12:37 AM

Evernote also works if you read back towards the beginning I posted a link to the previous version you can side load and works perfectly through the app AND through remember... again... reading could have prevented extra posts

Edit to not sound mean... a quick search of Evernote even would have brought my link up even with an explanation...
    Lots of posts aren't bad... lots of repetitive is tiring... lots of info is here for the taking and is very much appreciated... let's try and keep it that way.

Now... back to the whiskey

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mopar_fxr; 08-09-13 at 12:59 AM.
    WWBlondieDo, Ricky_S and n8tiveg like this.
    08-09-13 12:47 AM
    Not too bad

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 01:00 AM
    There should be rules with this thread:
    1) Read the first 30 pages of this thread
    2) Don't ask questions that have already been asked
    3) If you choose to ignore rule #2, refer back to rule #1, and then read the next 30 pages
    4) If you are still unclear, read the remainder of this thread and then go to bed

Just saying....

Posted via CB10
    Seriously

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    08-09-13 01:53 AM
    If you don't like seeing people ask questions then stop reading the thread.....

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB 10 app!
    Threads + posts are for people who have questions / issues that are, and this may be astounding, NEW. Asking a question that has been answered 17 times across 8 threads is not only a waste of time for people who are legitimately trying to help people with, once again, NEW issues. Not people who are too lazy to read, or want to be spoon fed. And there are enough stickies with thorough, well thought out instructions/opinions/advice out there. To ask questions like that not only demonstrates a lack of effort, but also insults those who've worked hard to make things clear to us mortals. Yes, I mean you, Elite Team. Thanks.

Full disclosure - I've been guilty of that myself ofttimes, but I inevitably always apologize in advance if I suspect I may be culpable.

Edit: yes, I've asked before in a similar vein, but always just to request for a link to a thread/post that specifically answers my sometimes noobie-type questions. Yes it's hard to read so much, but hey, a simple "could point me to a link" is far less aggravating then a 5-line question. Really.

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-09-13 02:01 AM
    Guys! One Query.
    Suppose I installed this unofficial release.

Now what happens when official release comes?

My question is will the phone Notify that the software upgrade is available for my Q10 and will the phone will allow that upgrade to install in the phone?

Seeking claarity.....

Posted via CB10 through Q10
    08-09-13 02:36 AM
3,598 ... 123124125126127 ...