Rookie downloader of the OS here. Downloaded the autoloader and it was a piece of cake. Thanks to everybody for all of the tips in here(btw I only read up to page 25 for those that dont want to read the whole thread).

Now to figure out this sideloading of Android apps.........
    08-08-13 03:46 PM
    stops at 100% and says Decryption error on Chrome. I've tried different browsers, same thing.
    I'm going crazy. Pls HELP ME
    08-08-13 03:48 PM
    Rookie downloader of the OS here. Downloaded the autoloader and it was a piece of cake. Thanks to everybody for all of the tips in here(btw I only read up to page 25 for those that dont want to read the whole thread).

Now to figure out this sideloading of Android apps.........
    http://crackberry.com/sideload-yahoo...ports-football

There's links there to help with side loading

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 03:53 PM
    Stl 100-1?

Posted via CB10
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 Telus

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 04:36 PM
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 Telus

Posted via CB10
    Aha, I mentioned it could be different for other stl users.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 05:06 PM
    Can someone tell me what that is in the top left corner to the right of the bluetooth symbol?

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000003.png

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB 10 app!
    08-08-13 05:11 PM
    Can someone tell me what that is in the top left corner to the right of the bluetooth symbol?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000003.png 
Views:	1356 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	190888

Looks like call forwarding or call blocking to me. Carrier-dependent feature.
    08-08-13 05:12 PM
    Anxiously awaiting the next 10.2 release. Had to revert back to 810 yesterday as their were too many issues on this build with network, wifi, rfa, hotspot etc... It was smoother than 810, but too many things just not working. All my sideloads worked great as I stayed on the 810 android runtime, and even tried the 810 radio file for a while, but in the end way too many bugs for a daily driver (my work phone) to keep going. 810 was and is very good for my daily driver at the moment (with only slight bar file changes)

Keep on rocking BerryLeaks - you guys, and gals, rock...
    08-08-13 05:22 PM
    Looks like call forwarding or call blocking to me. Carrier-dependent feature.
    Oh Yeah! I did have my calls forwarded then. Now I don't and the symbol is gone. Never noticed it before so must be new to 10.2!

I have noticed forwarding and unforwarding is much easier with this release, the phone doesn't actually have to ring to activate. It just activates and deactivates when I tell it to!
    08-08-13 05:40 PM
    Reloaded the OS and everything works well for 3 days. Thank you for the help and great OS from you guys Elite team!

Channel : C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-08-13 06:42 PM
    I noticed the last few days my phone is getting slower. Now takes even longer to open apps or migrate through. Any ideas?
    08-08-13 07:09 PM
    Hey @berrry_leaks. I was just wondering if on the next leak, the thread starts and the first 3 posts are disclaimers and everything else and then if people start asking something that was in the OP just lock the thread. Does that make sense? Just wonderin. I've read every post in this thread and haven't had to ask for any help thanks to you guys...and a few others. I think it with help eliminate the stl-100-1? Questions and requests for certain links.

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    08-08-13 07:21 PM
    I noticed the last few days my phone is getting slower. Now takes even longer to open apps or migrate through. Any ideas?
    Have you tried a reboot using the volume keys? I feel our bbs are just like PCs, every once in a while if things act up restart freshens things up.

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant @berry_leaks Team!
    moody likes this.
    08-08-13 07:23 PM
    I thought about that, Pdinos3, but didn't do it because I wasn't sure if it would mess anything up.

Will try it, thanks!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-08-13 07:27 PM
    I don't think you can do any harm like that. Just DONT PULL THE BATTERY

moody and toobs623 like this.
    08-08-13 07:29 PM
    Hey @berrry_leaks. I was just wondering if on the next leak, the thread starts and the first 3 posts are disclaimers and everything else and then if people start asking something that was in the OP just lock the thread. Does that make sense? Just wonderin. I've read every post in this thread and haven't had to ask for any help thanks to you guys...and a few others. I think it with help eliminate the stl-100-1? Questions and requests for certain links.

We have discussed many options, and are still in the discussion phase as to what shall be done to eliminate a lot of the repetitiveness etc...

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    Pdinos3, npisano and slotime like this.
    08-08-13 07:31 PM
    I think there should be a selection, people need to answer a few questions about tech stuff, when they answer wrong they can never ever download a leak again.

By that we keep those stupid questions from the forum

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-08-13 07:31 PM
    I think there should be a selection, people need to answer a few questions about tech stuff, when they answer wrong they can never ever download a leak again.

By that we keep those stupid questions from the forum

Posted via CB10
    Hey that was one of my previous posts! Great idea! I totally agree.

pili4 likes this.
    08-08-13 07:37 PM
    Hey that was one of my previous posts! Great idea! I totally agree.

Oh haha and I didn't even read last 152 pages

My 1047 is working perfectly

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 07:38 PM
    Well the problem is, IMHO, there are so many pages it's hard to find if someone has already asked/answered a question.

I made it to page 16 before I gave up and asked about my phone being slow.

I appreciate the quick response. Took less than 5 min for an answer. Took me an hour to get through 16 of the +70 pages.

Btw not sure the restart helped very much but maybe will "settle down".

So I should not do a battery pull anymore? Not that I do, but I have in the past. What does that do?

08-08-13 07:41 PM
    The problem is not that you can get your answer quick, it's that other people need to do your work because you don't want to read.

Do you pay the person to search for you? It's almost a full time job for the most people that know what they are doing.

All the other people just take advantage of people that know those things

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 07:45 PM
    Well the problem is, IMHO, there are so many pages it's hard to find if someone has already asked/answered a question.

I made it to page 16 before I gave up and asked about my phone being slow.

I appreciate the quick response. Took less than 5 min for an answer. Took me an hour to get through 16 of the +70 pages.

Btw not sure the restart helped very much but maybe will "settle down".

So I should not do a battery pull anymore? Not that I do, but I have in the past. What does that do?

I think Venice bb or pili4 or even kwm1337 had a good explanation earlier in this thread. Battery should only be removed after a complete shut down. They can probably jump in or maybe it's on their wiki page.

moody likes this.
    08-08-13 07:47 PM
    I completely understand how frustrating and time consuming this can be. This thread especially, has gone wild with the number of posts. However, if people don't have time to read all the posts, then your question could easily get missed and not answered. Then, a few pages later, with no response, you post it again, and on the cycle goes.

The other (more logical) option, if you have a specific question, would be to try searching through the thread using the "search thread" tool at the top of each page. It may give you several results, but definitely a lot less than reading all the posts.

I have a feeling the moderators are in a bit of a Catch 22. If they remove off topic posts, they will get criticized for removing a post (why my post, I didn't break any rules, I didn't use inappropriate language, etc). If they leave all the posts, the threads get clogged. Maybe there's a better solution no-one has come up with yet.

Anyway, good luck with this leak. For what it's worth, it's been great for me with no major problems.

They already implemented the better option. The wiki page.

http://berryleaks.wikia.com/wiki/BerryLeaks_Wiki

It is a work in progress.
    npisano likes this.
    08-08-13 07:54 PM
    The problem is not that you can get your answer quick, it's that other people need to do your work because you don't want to read.

Do you pay the person to search for you? It's almost a full time job for the most people that know what they are doing.

All the other people just take advantage of people that know those things

Posted via CB10
    Silly me for thinking that's what help forums were all about!! No one has to answer any questions, people choose to answer because, unlike you, they WANT to be helpful. If you have knowledge but don't want to share it then don't. Keep it to yourself. In fact, why even bother being on a forum at all since you obviously don't need help.

But I bet you too have searched for answers, sometimes find them, other times, you probably ASKED on a post. And I GUARANTEE you have asked questions that have already been answered elsewhere- meaning you were "taking advantage of people that know those things" - in fact, for every question you have ever asked in your life means you have "taken advantage of people that know those things."

So why don't you just log off and get sit in your pile of knowledge all by yourself.

Absolutely uncalled for you being so rude.

P.S.
    Oh haha and I didn't even read last 152 pages
    maybe you should have read those 152 pages ..... just sayin
    08-08-13 08:05 PM
    Silly me for thinking that's what help forums were all about!! No one has to answer any questions, people choose to answer because, unlike you, they WANT to be helpful. If you have knowledge but don't want to share it then don't. Keep it to yourself. In fact, why even bother being on a forum at all since you obviously don't need help.

But I bet you too have searched for answers, sometimes find them, other times, you probably ASKED on a post. And I GUARANTEE you have asked questions that have already been answered elsewhere- meaning you were "taking advantage of people that know those things" - in fact, for every question you have ever asked in your life means you have "taken advantage of people that know those things."

So why don't you just log off and get sit in your pile of knowledge all by yourself.

Absolutely uncalled for you being so rude.
    Big different between basic questions and advanced questions..

Most things you can find with a good Google search or here.

Yes I did work on a help desk for an Internet provider and I noticed how stupid people are most of the time, but it's not much better on crackberry.

With leaks it's simple, if you don't know how don't do it at all.

I do share information, I blogg about how to do things, video and more.

The problem is a topic with 3000+ replies and 80% are basic things that people can find out with a little bit of trying themselves.

The other 20% people can ask indeed

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 08:12 PM
3,598 ... 122123124125126 ...