Hi
    I see thousands of comments about the leaked OS 10.2.0.1047
    Just before I install the OS. Would love to know the "major disadvantages" of this version.

Thanks in advance
    You can't see Bcc contacts in e-mail and mobile hotspot not working. Facebook fix exists in forum. That is it.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    08-08-13 11:51 AM
    I downloaded file OK. But I can't install file *.exe. It always reset my Z10 STL100-1. Help me plz.
    08-08-13 11:54 AM
    I downloaded file OK. But I can't install file *.exe. It always reset my Z10 STL100-1. Help me plz.
    What is the problem, exactly? Be more specific.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 11:56 AM
    Long time lurker just now signing up lol

Ive never downloaded a leak before, how long does it usually take for BB to send the normal updates? Is it even worth it or should I just wait for the real deal?
    08-08-13 11:59 AM
    Could someone please upload the original sys.bbm.bar file from STL100-3 version?

I am having issues with BBM from beta zone.

Thanks in advance.
    08-08-13 12:10 PM

Ive never downloaded a leak before, how long does it usually take for BB to send the normal updates? Is it even worth it or should I just wait for the real deal?
    Welcome ^5. As for how long BBRY takes to send "normal updates", as you may have seen in your lurking, the issue is really the carriers and when they release the OS. When BBRY sends it to them is anybody's guess. Having said that, BBRY is trying to eliminate OS update fragmentation and only time will tell if they are successful at it. In the interim, it is worth installing 10.2.0.1047. However, you should read the OP and at least the first 20-30 pages of the thread, if you haven't yet done so, before installing
    icecoldstew likes this.
    08-08-13 12:20 PM
    If you guys want to get a separate windows for text messages you can just modify sys.chatblend.bar and that will do it

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_20130812.png

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_20130811.png
    caltrmptguy86 likes this.
    08-08-13 12:22 PM
    Welcome ^5. As for how long BBRY takes to send "normal updates", as you may have seen in your lurking, the issue is really the carriers and when they release the OS. When BBRY sends it to them is anybody's guess. Having said that, BBRY is trying to eliminate OS update fragmentation and only time will tell if they are successful at it. In the interim, it is worth installing 10.2.0.1047. However, you should read the OP and at least the first 20-30 pages of the thread, if you haven't yet done so, before installing
    Thanks broski
    08-08-13 12:31 PM
    Personally I've went back to 1.4633. Didn't feel worth the upgrade considering the sluggishness compared to the 10.1. Settings native/air didn't make much of a diff to me, works as fast for me with air but obviously without the gestures.

Also choppy network, wifi and no hotstop are more negatives.

Couldve been bad installs, but been using 10.2 over two diff installs for a few days each time.

Maybe stl 2/3/4 users can see a bigger diff between 10.1/10.2. Or maybe I just have too many sideloads which is quite likely

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 12:54 PM
    I love mine 10.2 on a Q10 no problems at all I don't use Skype I got every thing working good just finish pairing two Bluetooth device no problem
    after two wipes I restored from link including my data and all my apps working A1
    Love it!
    08-08-13 01:15 PM
    How do I load this onto my Q10? Can I download it straight to the device or do I need to save it on my MAC? Does it even work on MAC? Thanks
    08-08-13 01:18 PM
    How do I load this onto my Q10? Can I download it straight to the device or do I need to save it on my MAC? Does it even work on MAC? Thanks
    Read the first page of the thread!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 01:24 PM
    Are you serious?
    If yes continue reading here:
    Frequently Asked Questions - BerryLeaks Wiki
    08-08-13 01:25 PM
    Delete the app and reinstall.

Posted via CB10, Rocking the Z10
    Did it but no help

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 01:41 PM
    Ok, loaded this on my Z10 that I originally got to try out BB10. I use the Q10 as my everyday phone. Really nice!! And even though I like the black theme calendar, etc. more than the new white, I can understand the switch. When I am on the beach or out in the sun, the black theme is impossible to see. The new white solves that problem.
    08-08-13 01:56 PM
    Yeah, I know,...off topic, but I was just kidding about the rules...

Joke failed....

Back on topic...my first leak...went smoothly...love the little gems ie: past attachments in hub. recent contacts when going to share, of course the notifications....battery seems to be an issue for some but I don't see much change in mine in how long it lasts...a couple of things that I do notice with the battery 1) seems to charge quicker, and 2) the biggest one is that it no longer drains when running maps, or gets hot, as a matter of fact, not only does the battery stay cool,but when running maps in the reduced state, thereby allowing the screen to close the phone now charges...not something fantastic as that is what it should have done in the first place, but nice that it us working and not something indicative of a bigger problem....

Anyways, hats off to all who help make this a great system....

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:04 PM
    Question: If I update to the new channels beta for BBM, will I lose that toast notification/reply feature?
    No not at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:13 PM
    Could someone please upload the original sys.bbm.bar file from STL100-3 version?
    I am having issues with BBM from beta zone.
    sys.bbm.bar from 10.2.0.1047:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!t9kj2ayK!HUYsLG...3qhzNp_fUWvhRM
    fbriceno97 likes this.
    08-08-13 02:26 PM
    Finally after 121 pages

Read all entire posts..............Checked
    Download Autoloader.............Checked
    Install Autoloader....................Checked
    Solving Problems/bugs..........Checked

Million thanks to BerryLeaks Team, best Leak OS ever
    WOW a first! Someone who actually listened to an expert! And didn't have to ask the same dumb a** question a million times, you deserve a cigar! And no I'm not giving mine up

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:26 PM

It is up to your provider ! Most likely only deep it to 2014 they Would! So yes worth it for sure!

icecoldstew likes this.
    08-08-13 02:41 PM
    This is my first load of a leak and it went well. A lot of great upgrades and changes. A few small bugs and had do a reset to fix them.
    When I rotated to to view pictures in landscape, 1/3 of the screen went white.
    Other than that, nothing to worrisome.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:53 PM
    You can't see Bcc contacts in e-mail and mobile hotspot not working. Facebook fix exists in forum. That is it.

Don't speak in such absolute terms. I have absolutely no issues with mobile hotspot or Facebook. Never did.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 Telus

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:56 PM
    Personally I've went back to 1.4633. Didn't feel worth the upgrade considering the sluggishness compared to the 10.1. Settings native/air didn't make much of a diff to me, works as fast for me with air but obviously without the gestures.

Also choppy network, wifi and no hotstop are more negatives.

Couldve been bad installs, but been using 10.2 over two diff installs for a few days each time.

Maybe stl 2/3/4 users can see a bigger diff between 10.1/10.2. Or maybe I just have too many sideloads which is quite likely

Posted via CB10
    I have 30 sideloads going, some with token, and most without.

I have not experienced any of the problems you report. Running smooth as silk.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 03:00 PM
    Yea right. With all the off topic posts etc. I can't see your rules ever seeing the light of days.

Having said that I do understand the frustration. But no effort is made to organize it or enforce the rules of the forums on off topic posts.

Hell 10.2 questions pop up in Z10 forums, app forums and nothing is done.

In short, the forums are a mess.

So folks are left scratching their heads and asking the same questions over and over cause who has time to read through the all the posts.

FYI, both our posts are off topic

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    I completely understand how frustrating and time consuming this can be. This thread especially, has gone wild with the number of posts. However, if people don't have time to read all the posts, then your question could easily get missed and not answered. Then, a few pages later, with no response, you post it again, and on the cycle goes.

The other (more logical) option, if you have a specific question, would be to try searching through the thread using the "search thread" tool at the top of each page. It may give you several results, but definitely a lot less than reading all the posts.

I have a feeling the moderators are in a bit of a Catch 22. If they remove off topic posts, they will get criticized for removing a post (why my post, I didn't break any rules, I didn't use inappropriate language, etc). If they leave all the posts, the threads get clogged. Maybe there's a better solution no-one has come up with yet.

Anyway, good luck with this leak. For what it's worth, it's been great for me with no major problems.
    08-08-13 03:01 PM
    I have 30 sideloads going, some with token, and most without.

I have not experienced any of the problems you report. Running smooth as silk.

Posted via CB10
    Stl 100-1?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 03:33 PM
3,598 ... 121122123124125 ...