thanks so much!!!
    08-06-13 04:30 PM
    Where to download Q10 version as MEGA isn't working? Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:31 PM
    HELP! My motzilla (piece of crap!) wont allow me to download....any idea...????
    08-06-13 04:32 PM
    HELP! My motzilla (piece of crap!) wont allow me to download....any idea...????
    Mozilla is no piece of crap, but sometimes does not play nice with Kimdotcom.
    As mentioned so many times: Use Google Chrome for Mega links.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:35 PM
    I'm liking 10.2 so far but I've come across a rather weird issue on my Q10. In 10.1, android apps would require me to swipe down from the top to get hold of the bar along the bottom so that I could press back. In 10.2 that bar is always present. Is there any way to get the old behaviour back? Cause the bar takes up quite a bit of screen real estate and the Q10 screen is already cramped enough after being used to my Z10.
    Read the threads it's there to stay most likely since some people couldn't figure out how to swipe

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-06-13 04:40 PM
    So stupid question but I am not familiar with the os naming schemes. If I am on the .810 is that older than the .1047 leak?
    08-06-13 05:02 PM
    So stupid question but I am not familiar with the os naming schemes. If I am on the .810 is that older than the .1047 leak?
    Yes. The higher the number, the newer it is.
    08-06-13 05:05 PM
    It's pretty likely that the Z10 doesn't get miracast support at all.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Unless you got different info, my z10 beg to differ with you on this matter, can't say anything else or might be one of these things that happens to change at last minute
    08-06-13 05:09 PM
    Yes. 810 is less than 1047.
    08-06-13 05:10 PM
    So.... I installed on my Z10 with sachibar non-destructively and the hub is now just a blank screen... anyone else had this problem?
    I have the same problem. "blank blackberry hub" I currently can't access my email.
    Did you ever find a fix for this?
    08-06-13 05:17 PM
    Link doesn't give me the option to restore after upgrading from 10.1. Is that normal? Is my 10.1 back useless?
    08-06-13 05:53 PM
    Any STL100-1 users having unstable radio with the 10.2.01047 OS,or is it just me? Help!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 06:01 PM
    Hello everyone. I'm having somewhat of an off bug in the OS. I cannot send or receive any text messages. If I try and compose a text the conversation Window comes open but after pressing the enter key to send, what I just typed disappears. Also when I try and delete the conversation after closing it I'm also not able to do that.
    Any thoughts???

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 06:26 PM
    hey everyone,
    does this version have the "Wireless" backup function? I recall seeing a "Backup" section in the Settings that I believe allows you to backup through the wifi network.

Thanks
    Can anyone answer the above question for me please?

also, current I am on 10.1.0.4651. If i perform a Backup (Full). can I restore into 10.2 without issues?

Thanks
    08-06-13 08:04 PM

also, current I am on 10.1.0.4651. If i perform a Backup (Full). can I restore into 10.2 without issues?

Thanks
    I don't see it in my options, I'm on the Rogers network in Canada, maybe someone else has it

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-06-13 08:07 PM
    TIP:

If you are experiencing an issue with BB Link not recognizing your BB ID on you device, thus not allowing you to perform a restore, here's what you need to do:

1) Security Wipe your device to initiate the Setup process again
    2) DO NOT log into your BB ID during the Setup process, but complete all other sets
    3) Once the Setup process is complete, you can now sign into your BB ID via the Setting Menu
    4) Run BB Link
    5) Connect your Device via USB
    6) Once BB Link recognizes the Device, you can go ahead & do your restore, should work fine from here.

My guess would be that it seems if you log in during the setup process it only connects to the servers for native apps (ie. BBM & BBW, which restored my contacts & previously downloaded apps), but not the BB ID server that also syncs with BB Link. Stupid, but part of OS Leaks I guess.

Hope this helps others that were stuck trying to figure this out on their own.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-06-13 08:09 PM

Thanks
    No to the backup and maybe? If you want to try go for it. Read the second post (FAQ) and follow the instructions. If it doesn't work you can always roll it back(again read how to do this before jumping in). Read read and then read. Then install it.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:11 PM
    Link doesn't give me the option to restore after upgrading from 10.1. Is that normal? Is my 10.1 back useless?
    Is it an issue with your BB ID not being recognized? (If so, see my previous post #2897)
    08-06-13 08:12 PM
    Help !! , i love this os but i am facing a problem restoring my backup . it keeps telling me this device doesnt have a personal workplace ! and sometimes it tells me its not assosiated with a blackberry ID , all thou it is ! . please help i need my data and contacts otherwise am doomed !!!
    see my previous post #2897
    08-06-13 08:23 PM
    Props to anyone who can figure out which picture I was trying to comment on
    Attachment 190045
    How did you get the emoticons?

Where's Mr. Krabs?
    08-06-13 08:47 PM
    Something that has never ever ever happened to me before happened to me today!! I followed the instructions and it actually WORKED the FIRST time without any problems!!!! I've never had that kind of luck!!

So I installed this leak, it took maybe 20 minutes and everything works! I am still in shock that there weren't all these problems to deal with!

Now for those who are having problems here was my situation:

I had removed my sd card, done a security wipe + a software reload on Monday due to technical difficulties still ongoing with Link. (Link still doesn't work) But since my phone is only a month old, I didn't really have much on it that would need to be restored via computer.

So that means I installed the leak on top of a clean, factory settings phone. Perhaps that is why it went so fast and so easy. I've reloaded my sideloaded android apps, bb world apps, used the phone, Bluetooth, wifi, and used it as a hotspot. I haven't played around with every single thing yet so there may be something I find as time passes but all has worked great.

I love the white calendar - though I know others don't like it. My favorite thing so far is being able to set multiple alarms!! That is sooooo cool!!

I am very disappointed the font size bug hasn't been fixed yet. I would prefer my phone to be on at least a 10 font (11 or 12 would be even better) but anything larger than 9 doesn't work when composing text messages more than two lines long.

I have found that being able to place the cursor in a certain spot is way easier and copy/paste and copy/cut actually work now!!! Woooo Hoooo!!

Thanks so much to the Elite team!!! You guys are way cooler than the Avengers!!
    08-06-13 09:33 PM
    Installation of 1047 was ok, but now I cant connect to my wifi, I made a back up before installing OS, cant restore, downloaded whatsapp and don't find any of my contacts. I find the os faster, bbm contacts all are there, the main issue is wifi and the restore it says I must connect to bb id and I am connected to BB ID, I wiil work with it for a couple of days, If I don't see it get better I will downgrade.
    08-06-13 09:52 PM
    My camera doesn't work, I was using the leak from Saturday without any problems, but today the camera stop to work and There is no icon for the camera, it's disappeared!!!, what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 10:11 PM
    My camera doesn't work, I was using the leak from Saturday without any problems, but today the camera stop to work and There is no icon for the camera, it's disappeared!!!, what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried hard resetting? Hold both volume buttons down until you see the blue boot circle.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 10:16 PM
    Any mirrors for the STL-1, 2 & 3 and Q10 autoloaders? I am on a very slow (and choppy) internet connection and I need to download the files using an Internet Download Manager, but Mega doesn't work with that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
    08-06-13 10:46 PM
3,598 ... 114115116117118 ...