I do believe the calender and newest BBM did
    I'm not certain whether the contacts app is supposed to change.
    I was tinkering last night. I flashed the calendar back to black. But I don't remember what the 10.2 contacts use to look like originally on this build. Did it change?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 12:36 PM
    I just realized that BBM notifications don't work

Posted via CB10
    BBM "toast" notifications or Hub notifications?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 12:36 PM
    I was tinkering last night. I flashed the calendar back to black. But I don't remember what the 10.2 contacts use to look like originally on this build. Did it change?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure. That's why I said I wasn't sure about contacts app.
    I know calender and bbm beta are white

I'm currently on Z10, so I can't check LOL
    08-06-13 12:39 PM
    BBM "toast" notifications or Hub notifications?

Posted via CB10
    Both are working/fixed in the newest bbm beta channels
    08-06-13 12:39 PM
    I'm not sure. That's why I said I wasn't sure about contacts app.
    I know calender and bbm beta are white

I'm currently on Z10, so I can't check LOL
    LOL I understand!

Can ANYONE on this build with the Q10 confirm for me?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 12:47 PM
    That is what I do now. Until the catastrophy, I didn't really have anything that I cared about losing from the phone and also had never experienced any lost images, docs, vids or music with leak installs. Until then, I was batting 1000 with my installs and restores.

But to my question, why do I have to reformat my 64GB card after every leak install to get it to recognize the card again?
    Do you have encryption enabled on your SD card? If so, you need to remove the encryption prior to an upgrade or the card will become unreadable by the phone once the new OS is installed. If you don't have encryption enabled then I don't have a clue what to suggest.
    08-06-13 12:48 PM
    If people are having trouble with Mega, I have uploaded the autoloader for the STL100 -2-3-4.

Sorry that is the only file I currently have.

http://rapidshare.com/files/40721003...7_STL2-3-4.zip
    Why not include STL 100-1 so we can also enjoy? =)

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 12:52 PM
    It sure does! Also what it gives you the opportunity to do is, for contacts that have a BlackBerry phone (their pin to be included and specified in the contact details card of that contqct) you actually send them a bbm and not an SMS! I found this pretty cool!

In addition, even though you get to pre-write 3 messages, every time you decline a call the phone one asks you if you want to send aby of those or a new message that you can compose on the fly right there!

I still need to play around with tus feature a bit but first impressions are greatly positive. A final detail, I think if you do not have a phone number set as mobile in the contact list, then the phone does not give tho option to answer by message.

Posted via CB10

I cant get this to work at all. Is there some option or setting to turn it on? When I swipe up on an incoming call nothing happens, just sends the call to my voice mail. Any advice please?
    08-06-13 12:53 PM
    Do you have encryption enabled on your SD card? If so, you need to remove the encryption prior to an upgrade or the card will become unreadable by the phone once the new OS is installed. If you don't have encryption enabled then I don't have a clue what to suggest.
    Thanks again. No, encryption isn't enabled on the card. That's what's so perplexing.
    blockbuy likes this.
    08-06-13 01:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    The -1 file has been shared several times in this thread. Please be thankful to those that did share it and read the post fully before asking for something the poster you quoted does not have as they stated clearly in their post.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:19 PM
    I think the loading bar at 10.2 slightly confusing when seen constantly in any application that requires loading. The new animation makes my eyes dizzy. I prefer the old loading bar at 10.1. I hope later on the official 10.2 loading bar will remain as 10.1. Overall the leaks are BEST. Thanks elite team
    08-06-13 01:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't have the file for the STL100-1. The next leak, I'll download and add then upload for all to enjoy.

I'm sure there will be another leak soon.
    08-06-13 01:21 PM
    Don't have the file for the STL100-1. The next leak, I'll download and add then upload for all to enjoy.

The STL100-1 is in the OP......
    08-06-13 01:23 PM
    Standard disclaimer, use at own risk. Please see FAQ in 2nd post.

AUTOLOADERS - These will wipe your device, remember to make a backup first!

Z10 STL100-1 (Now with proper filename! Earlier ones I got the filename wrong, but it's 10.2.0.1047 no matter what it's named)
    This link is from the first post and thanks to DarcyTallGuy...

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:29 PM
    I upgraded from 10.1.0.4387 (or something close to that)

Backed up everything via Link.

initiated the autoloader. Everything installed fine.

Restored my data via Link. Everything restored fine other than passwords for my email, Facebook and LinkedIn. All my contacts are cloud-based, so those are syncing as I write.

I am experiencing the same hotspot issue. After a restart, hotspot works. If you close hotspot and then turn it on again, hotspot says it is not enabled for my country.

It also reset my wifi storage access, so I had to reset that. And Link was giving me an error about not having Internet access, so I couldn't log in with my BBID. I rebooted the PC and everything was fine.

Overall, I like the new OS. I can appreciate that there are a few bugs here and there, after all it is not a production OS. The hotspot issue seems to be the only thing that bothers me. And since I don't use hotspot that much, it isn't a big deal.

Thanks much to the Elite Team.
    jakie55 likes this.
    08-06-13 01:32 PM
    I hope this question hasn't been asked already. All of the leaked OS threads quickly grow so fast to over 100 pages of back slapping and high-fiving comments that it becomes tedious at best and impossible at worst to find any useful info. However, my question is; why do I have to reformat my 64GB SD card every time I install a leak? I regrettably lost all my phone's honeymoon pix and vids from the Bahamas when I loaded up 10.1.0.1087 (I think that was the build number.) I have learned my lesson and now take the card out whenever I load a leak. Even then, when I put the card back in, the phone doesn't recognize it until I reformat it. That means I have to copy all the data from the card to a safe location, format the card, then copy all the data back onto the card. There has to be a better way. I never had that problem with my 9550 or my 9850. And interestingly enough, I didn't have the problem when I loaded the leaks prior to .1087. Then again, I was still only using a 16GB card.

Any ideas? Perhaps the Z10/BB10 isn't compatible with high capacity cards as we are lead to believe?
    First, there is no problem with high capacity cards. That is not the issue. If you are consistently having problems with that card, why would your first instinct be to question the device? That doesn't really make much sense to me. I understand your frustration, but I would tolerate that process all of about once before I tried a replacement card and sent the (very likely faulty) other one back under warranty.

Second, I agree that the leak threads become tedious. I take issue with the intended inference that this is all glory-seeking because the threads are filled with, as you described them, "back slapping and high-fiving comments." Please take a closer look at what the threads do, in fact, fill with. I would love nothing more than to see threads chock full of useful information. As things stand, though, we're finding ourselves relegated to an offsite wiki to separate the wheat from the chaff.
    08-06-13 01:33 PM
    1) actually it's an interim internal build, not beta (in sense of functionality it should be RC (release candidate) as the OS is pretty much done, so don't except too much more from 10.2 final either)
    2) many customer complained about the black background that's why they changed the calendar and now BBM. It supposedly won't change in the final build either
    +1) it's not a hybrid. It's a full OS, however we checked and the core OS is the same as the 1047 Z30 build we have. (except of course for STL100-1)

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    That makes me really angry, I hate the white background in BBM and everywhere else! Why can't they give us a choice in the settings! Everyone I talk to hates the white background on the Q10.
    08-06-13 01:49 PM
    I hope this question hasn't been asked already. All of the leaked OS threads quickly grow so fast to over 100 pages of back slapping and high-fiving comments that it becomes tedious at best and impossible at worst to find any useful info. However, my question is; why do I have to reformat my 64GB SD card every time I install a leak? I regrettably lost all my phone's honeymoon pix and vids from the Bahamas when I loaded up 10.1.0.1087 (I think that was the build number.) I have learned my lesson and now take the card out whenever I load a leak. Even then, when I put the card back in, the phone doesn't recognize it until I reformat it. That means I have to copy all the data from the card to a safe location, format the card, then copy all the data back onto the card. There has to be a better way. I never had that problem with my 9550 or my 9850. And interestingly enough, I didn't have the problem when I loaded the leaks prior to .1087. Then again, I was still only using a 16GB card.

Any ideas? Perhaps the Z10/BB10 isn't compatible with high capacity cards as we are lead to believe?
    I've had a 64 GB card in my Zed since February(from the day I got it) and have never had any problems with it. Never had to format it because of installation of leaks and I've installed numerous leaks. Backup comes to mind for the photos and videos.

These threads grow in pages, but they also have a search function to search just the thread, not the whole CB site.

ZED-10 for the person on the move. OS 10.2.0.1047
    08-06-13 01:53 PM
    The -1 file has been shared several times in this thread. Please be thankful to those that did share it and read the post fully before asking for something the poster you quoted does not have as they stated clearly in their post.

Posted via CB10
    Don't be mistaken with my post. I am thankful to those who are giving us options to leaks etc and the reason I posted it was to know if he has access to 100-1 leak and have it uploaded to another site aside from Mega. I've been having freezing DL's using Mega so I'm looking for alternatives.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:53 PM
    Don't be mistaken with my post. I am thankful to those who are giving us options to leaks etc and the reason I posted it was to know if he has access to 100-1 leak and have it uploaded to another site aside from Mega. I've been having freezing DL's using Mega so I'm looking for alternatives.

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried using Google Chrome browser to download?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:56 PM
    Have not tried it tho.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:58 PM
    I think the loading bar at 10.2 slightly confusing when seen constantly in any application that requires loading. The new animation makes my eyes dizzy. I prefer the old loading bar at 10.1. I hope later on the official 10.2 loading bar will remain as 10.1. Overall the leaks are BEST. Thanks elite team
    Someone else mentioned this too and got shot down pretty quick, and you have one post are you the same guy?
    I really hope the keep the loading bar as is, it looks good. Why are you staring at the loading bar? Look away or maybe try blinking

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-06-13 02:01 PM
    Have not tried it tho.

Posted via CB10
    Try Google Chrome browser and you should be able to download...

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 02:01 PM
    Hmm....leaks are supposed to bring improvements & bug fixes. Keeping w/ this theory, it'll need to be big. It's gonna be tough to improve on this one.

Sent via CB10 from my KICK AZZ-Z10
    08-06-13 02:11 PM
    With Balance and in the private Perimeter, you will find in the file manager a direct Link to your work Files, did not have it before, I think.

Posted with my Z10
    08-06-13 02:12 PM
3,598 ... 112113114115116 ...