Lol, is that wink to say there's surprises ahead or not.
    Because for the z10 miracast /wifi direct is not included from what I've read?
    And the OS files don't show signs of usb otg? Though there's no way to test that

Posted via CB10
    Miracast is a different thing for the Z10s... and OTG should be supported without a dock on the Z30 with 10.2.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    sayf777 likes this.
    08-06-13 12:26 PM
    Team - anyone who knows other download options aside from Mega for STL 100- 1? Can't finish my DL all the time.

Posted via CB10
    Are you using Chrome? I had the same problem, it always stucks at 85%, I downloaded with firefox and problem solved.
    08-06-13 12:26 PM
    Have noticed that my phone will not receive incoming calls, no ring, no notification on screen... Only a missed call notification.
    This started happening to me after I uploaded the leak. I have since wiped my phone and re-installed the new 10.2 leak and I now have the same problem. It rings of and on not for all calls.
    Anybody else had this problem?
    Any solutions?
    08-06-13 12:30 PM
    Log out of the apk downloader, and log back in
    I wish it were that simple. I've done that several times--and just did it again--and still get the 403 error. And these are, of course, all free apps like Instagram that I'm trying to DL.
    08-06-13 12:33 PM
    I hope this question hasn't been asked already. All of the leaked OS threads quickly grow so fast to over 100 pages of back slapping and high-fiving comments that it becomes tedious at best and impossible at worst to find any useful info. However, my question is; why do I have to reformat my 64GB SD card every time I install a leak? I regrettably lost all my phone's honeymoon pix and vids from the Bahamas when I loaded up 10.1.0.1087 (I think that was the build number.) I have learned my lesson and now take the card out whenever I load a leak. Even then, when I put the card back in, the phone doesn't recognize it until I reformat it. That means I have to copy all the data from the card to a safe location, format the card, then copy all the data back onto the card. There has to be a better way. I never had that problem with my 9550 or my 9850. And interestingly enough, I didn't have the problem when I loaded the leaks prior to .1087. Then again, I was still only using a 16GB card.

Any ideas? Perhaps the Z10/BB10 isn't compatible with high capacity cards as we are lead to believe?
    08-06-13 12:38 PM
    I wish it were that simple. I've done that several times--and just did it again--and still get the 403 error. And these are, of course, all free apps like Instagram that I'm trying to DL.
    Remove the extention, then reinstall it back. Hope you are using v1.4.3 or 1.5.0 as the case may be.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    KenV54 likes this.
    08-06-13 12:44 PM
    Guys after I installed the new OS and then restored my data backed up from 10.1.0.4651, I sideloaded the android apps through Google Chrome.

I restarted my device, but now everytime I open an android app i get the below message:

Attachment 189954

Attachment 189955

Any ideas on how to solve this please?

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    It may be due to a corrupt app data backup restore. I would recommend a security wipe, then restore only settings and media backups. Don't restore app data backup.

08-06-13 12:49 PM
    I hope this question hasn't been asked already. All of the leaked OS threads quickly grow so fast to over 100 pages of back slapping and high-fiving comments that it becomes tedious at best and impossible at worst to find any useful info. However, my question is; why do I have to reformat my 64GB SD card every time I install a leak? I regrettably lost all my phone's honeymoon pix and vids from the Bahamas when I loaded up 10.1.0.1087 (I think that was the build number.) I have learned my lesson and now take the card out whenever I load a leak. Even then, when I put the card back in, the phone doesn't recognize it until I reformat it. That means I have to copy all the data from the card to a safe location, format the card, then copy all the data back onto the card. There has to be a better way. I never had that problem with my 9550 or my 9850. And interestingly enough, I didn't have the problem when I loaded the leaks prior to .1087. Then again, I was still only using a 16GB card.

Any ideas? Perhaps the Z10/BB10 isn't compatible with high capacity cards as we are lead to believe?

Why wouldn't you copy off those precious photos to your computer for saving?
    I know if I am prompted to format anything I cancel before hand and make sure that anything important is copied off and stored elsewhere. Even Drop Box or Box or even Google Drive.

Please don't take this as a negative response, I was just curious as to the reasoning because you even stated yourself "That means I have to copy all the data from the card to a safe location, format the card, then copy all the data back onto the card."

Leaving data in "1" location is setting yourself for misery. I speak from experience.
    08-06-13 12:51 PM
    Remove the extention, then reinstall it back. Hope you are using v1.4.3 or 1.5.0 as the case may be.

Yes, I've done all that and just did it again, and I'm using the 1.5 version. It had been working until a week or so ago, and no changes in my Mac configuration. I've also cleared the Chrome cache a couple times, restarted Chrome, logged in and out of Google, all the usual stuff.
    08-06-13 12:53 PM

I have a 64 gb SDHC class 10, and I don't have this problem
    Make sure that you don't have encryption turned on for your SDHC card. This is probably why you have to format it each time
    Also, make sure your pictures are saved to the SDHC card, because autoloader installing IS DESTRUCTIVE
    meaning you will lose everything on your phone, though not on your SDHC card
    Lastly, before you install a leak, do a backup of the phone, so you can restore settings
    08-06-13 12:57 PM
    Yes, I've done all that and just did it again, and I'm using the 1.5 version. It had been working until a week or so ago, and no changes in my Mac configuration. I've also cleared the Chrome cache a couple times, restarted Chrome, logged in and out of Google, all the usual stuff.
    I just tried mine, but it still works, so I don't think anything was blocked on Google's end
    I'm still using 1.4.3 though, so maybe give that a go? I am on windows though, but I don't think that should make a difference
    08-06-13 12:59 PM
    Contacts app is a big mess
    If I have a Facebook contact with a phone number and local contact with same number and they are linked, then WhatsApp doesn't show the name, instead just show the number. Also when I link bbm contacts with local contacts. WhatsApp seem to ignore the names. It's quite frustrating. It should be solved

Posted via CB10
    I'm having the same problem with Whatsapp. Can't wait for BBM to go multiplatform so I can delete Whatsapp once and for all.
    08-06-13 12:59 PM
    Have noticed that my phone will not receive incoming calls, no ring, no notification on screen... Only a missed call notification.
    This started happening to me after I uploaded the leak. I have since wiped my phone and re-installed the new 10.2 leak and I now have the same problem. It rings of and on not for all calls.
    Anybody else had this problem?
    Any solutions?
    You have VVM on your plan don't you?
    You have to call your carrier to disable/remove VVM from your plan, then add it back
    08-06-13 01:00 PM
    I'm having the same problem with Whatsapp. Can't wait for BBM to go multiplatform so I can delete Whatsapp once and for all.
    After you do the restore, don't sign into facebook yet
    Open whatsapp, viber, wechat, all the apps that need to import contacts
    Then sign into fb and twitter
    08-06-13 01:01 PM
    Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know
    It is possible to input emoji inside the android runtime
    It is fully supported like any other JB device. The font is already within the system itself
    Screen-shot please.

Where's Mr. Krabs?
    08-06-13 01:08 PM
    Screen-shot please.

Where's Mr. Krabs?
    Props to anyone who can figure out which picture I was trying to comment on
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_20130680.jpg
    08-06-13 01:12 PM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000005.png

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:18 PM
    I just tried mine, but it still works, so I don't think anything was blocked on Google's end
    I'm still using 1.4.3 though, so maybe give that a go? I am on windows though, but I don't think that should make a difference
    OK--I figured it out.

*MY BAD*

I was using the Android ID from Blue Stacks instead of the GSF ID Key. It now works. I must have used the GSF ID key at first, then when I switched to a newer APK DL'er, I forgot which one to use and was putting in the wrong ID.

Sorry for all the trouble I put everyone to, and thanks for all your help. Maybe this will solve someone else's problem in the future.
    masterscarhead1 likes this.
    08-06-13 01:19 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000005.png 
Views:	1012 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	190046

Posted via CB10
    I'm on 10.2.0.1047 I was wondering did this suppose to change to white?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 01:21 PM
    Why wouldn't you copy off those precious photos to your computer for saving?
    That is what I do now. Until the catastrophy, I didn't really have anything that I cared about losing from the phone and also had never experienced any lost images, docs, vids or music with leak installs. Until then, I was batting 1000 with my installs and restores.

But to my question, why do I have to reformat my 64GB card after every leak install to get it to recognize the card again?
    08-06-13 01:23 PM
    I'm on 10.2.0.1047 I was wondering did this suppose to change to white?

Posted via CB10
    I do believe the calender and newest BBM did
    I'm not certain whether the contacts app is supposed to change.
    08-06-13 01:24 PM
    That is what I do now. Until the catastrophy, I didn't really have anything that I cared about losing from the phone and also had never experienced any lost images, docs, vids or music with leak installs. Until then, I was batting 1000 with my installs and restores.

But to my question, why do I have to reformat my 64GB card after every leak install to get it to recognize the card again?
    Read my earlier reply
    Simply put, NO. You just have to have the correct settings
    08-06-13 01:24 PM
    I have a 64 gb SDHC class 10, and I don't have this problem
    Make sure that you don't have encryption turned on for your SDHC card. This is probably why you have to format it each time
    Also, make sure your pictures are saved to the SDHC card, because autoloader installing IS DESTRUCTIVE
    meaning you will lose everything on your phone, though not on your SDHC card
    Lastly, before you install a leak, do a backup of the phone, so you can restore settings
    Thanks. I always have everything setup to automatically save to the media card, not the phone. Otherwise, the phone will fill up and become crazy laggy. I learned that lesson way back from my Storm 2 days. I've also learned my lesson not to use encryption from a Windows OS upgrade a few years ago. I lost thousands of pictures because I didn't have a backup of the keys after moving from XP to Vista. I don't have anything on my phone that vital to need encryption. Encryption actually poses a greater risk to me than unauthorized access to my files does.
    08-06-13 01:26 PM
    Thanks. I always have everything setup to automatically save to the media card, not the phone. Otherwise, the phone will fill up and become crazy laggy. I learned that lesson way back from my Storm 2 days. I've also learned my lesson not to use encryption from a Windows OS upgrade a few years ago. I lost thousands of pictures because I didn't have a backup of the keys after moving from XP to Vista. I don't have anything on my phone that vital to need encryption. Encryption actually poses a greater risk to me than unauthorized access to my files does.
    Also, there's no need to take out the sd card when installing leaks. It doesn't touch the sd
    Just keep it in, make sure encryption is off, and you shouldn't need to format after leak
    08-06-13 01:33 PM
    If people are having trouble with Mega, I have uploaded the autoloader for the STL100 -2-3-4.

Sorry that is the only file I currently have.

http://rapidshare.com/files/40721003...7_STL2-3-4.zip
    yobil and bungaboy like this.
    08-06-13 01:35 PM
3,598 ... 111112113114115 ...