does anyone else have the restore problem? has anyone figured out how to fix it? any tricks?
    08-06-13 04:29 AM
    I don't get 3G on my Z10 STL 100-1 only H and Edge, i used to have it a couple of leaks ago on 10.1, is the problem with my network or the type of radio file, which one would get me to go on H+ or 3G

Via my STL 100-1 10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10

I've never seen the 3G logo in mine even before this leak, its always been H(BB logo next to it) or E(BB logo next to it), I'm also using a STL100-1
    08-06-13 04:37 AM
    Can anyone please upload OS 10.2 Autoloader for Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.1720 file in Box or is there anyway of downloading aside from Mega? Got stuck ed at 78%. It will be best if I can download it via my z10. Hope it's possible. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Someone posted a Google Docs link earlier on in the thread somewhere between pages 30-45 if I remember correctly.
    08-06-13 04:39 AM
    I can't attach picture from CB10 app. Is it a bug in the app, or m walking alone on this road?

Posted via CB10
    Set the CB app permission for share media. For me is working.
    Ashish Sanghvi likes this.
    08-06-13 04:41 AM
    What does it mean "cannot detect device manager "? It appears on the black window right before it closes automatically... something is wrong...

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:47 AM
    Do a hard reboot of your phone by holding the volume up and down at the same time till you see the BlackBerry logo. I had the same problem along with BBMs not showing in the hub and the hard reboot fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried a thousand times and this method of hard rebooting doesn't work for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:55 AM
    Let me guess you are in South Africa, I've been fighting with my network MTN about their lousy network voice and data are just poor, you can't do much if there is no network

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 05:01 AM
    Any STL 2 who successfully updated to 10.2 using the autoloader for STL 2,3,4?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 05:02 AM
    Can someone please confirm that the Smart Reply feature ( send a predefined SMS when you reject a call ) is working on this leak build ?
    It sure does! Also what it gives you the opportunity to do is, for contacts that have a BlackBerry phone (their pin to be included and specified in the contact details card of that contqct) you actually send them a bbm and not an SMS! I found this pretty cool!

In addition, even though you get to pre-write 3 messages, every time you decline a call the phone one asks you if you want to send aby of those or a new message that you can compose on the fly right there!

I still need to play around with tus feature a bit but first impressions are greatly positive. A final detail, I think if you do not have a phone number set as mobile in the contact list, then the phone does not give tho option to answer by message.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 05:39 AM
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000672.png
    Ok so this is working in 10.2 build. Earlier wasn't working. Now even I can post screen shots directly from phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 05:41 AM
    I don't know if any posted this before. I love this small copy paste toolbar
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000673.png

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 05:43 AM
    Not sure if anyone of you actually mention this before.

Previously, the settings are in White with Black Text. Now, its the opposite which is good! However, applications like BBM are now White Backgroud with Black Text.

On the Q10, its better to have Black Background to save battery but why are they doing this?

- Charles
    08-06-13 06:06 AM
    I have installed n over the 24 hrs of usage I am liking it over all but few issues
    BlackBerry hub freezes fr a mini second at some times
    Network data is not working properly. The places where it use to work before updating.
    Still no seperate voice recording app.
    Can't copy bbm status of friend's.
    Can not copy any number or email or detail frm a contact until I dnt select to "edit" it(really irritating)
    Still no option to share remember notes.
    No option to hide files from file manager
    Stil doesn't Show the most recent shared contact on bbm when sharing an attachment.
    When in an outgoing call show name and number both
    Needed an inbuilt app to show wifi n mobile data usage and limit it.
    Also th sensors whch deactivate th screen when in call...should only get active when a call is answerd bt b4 that..as wenevr I get a call and I take my fone out of pocket th screen is off n I have to wait fr it to on.

N few more such things still need to be improved.
    Over all a great update...smoother..sexier..and snappy
    Really loving it.
    Great job

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by craaaazy_i; 08-06-13 at 06:42 AM.
    08-06-13 06:18 AM
    Im having issues with email accounts (cant connect) also the hub doesnt show twitter, facebook messages.
    Works ok for me. My only issue is several apps are showing as "not available for this device" since I installed. I'm attributing this to the OS version being too high.

Posted via Q10 goodness!!
    08-06-13 06:24 AM
    Guys after I installed the new OS and then restored my data backed up from 10.1.0.4651, I sideloaded the android apps through Google Chrome.

I restarted my device, but now everytime I open an android app i get the below message:

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_20131501.png

BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_20131500.png

Any ideas on how to solve this please?

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    08-06-13 06:56 AM
    Noticed something new (in case someone is actually cataloguing these changes)... Q10 now outputs to full screen via HDMI when watching videos online (e.g. youtube). Awesome!
    08-06-13 07:48 AM
    Not sure if anyone of you actually mention this before.

Previously, the settings are in White with Black Text. Now, its the opposite which is good! However, applications like BBM are now White Backgroud with Black Text.

On the Q10, its better to have Black Background to save battery but why are they doing this?

- Charles
    If I understand it correctly, two reasons: 1) this is a beta release, not an official release; 2) this beta release is from the Z30 prototype device, not the Q10. This was my attempt to put 2+2 together, not something I know with any authority.
    08-06-13 08:02 AM
    I've tried a thousand times and this method of hard rebooting doesn't work for me.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't work for stl 100-1 users. I think it's on the first page of this thread under Faq..

3G, 3.5g (H) and E (EDGE) -2G
    Nothing wrong all just depends on the quality of the networks one is on.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:05 AM
    If I understand it correctly, two reasons: 1) this is a beta release, not an official release; 2) this beta release is from the Z30 prototype device, not the Q10. This was my attempt to put 2+2 together, not something I know with any authority.
    1) actually it's an interim internal build, not beta (in sense of functionality it should be RC (release candidate) as the OS is pretty much done, so don't except too much more from 10.2 final either)
    2) many customer complained about the black background that's why they changed the calendar and now BBM. It supposedly won't change in the final build either
    +1) it's not a hybrid. It's a full OS, however we checked and the core OS is the same as the 1047 Z30 build we have. (except of course for STL100-1)

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Xtower#AC likes this.
    08-06-13 08:17 AM
    I don't know if any posted this before. I love this small copy paste toolbar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000673.png 
Views:	1527 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	189941

Posted via CB10
    Saw this this morning -- slick.

Another question -- did the word substitution dictionary get reset with this OS installation? It seems to be learning my habits all over again. Would certainly explain the excessive battery drain.
    08-06-13 08:38 AM
    Saw this this morning -- slick.

Another question -- did the word substitution dictionary get reset with this OS installation? It seems to be learning my habits all over again. Would certainly explain the excessive battery drain.
    One of two things may have happened. A) you did not do a restore which would cause no old data including your dictionary to be on device. B) you did a restore but not All settings data was restored.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.10xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-06-13 08:42 AM
    That black background garbage had to go.Another reason I hate amoled excuse how does this get so many passes and excused for having low brightness. Bright colours do not make up for poor brightness.Lcd everytime.

I think adam is right its rolled out on all devices can this go for carrier testing?? You could say its already carrier tested if its on all devices and downloaded by many no?? I wouldn't say its full OS as missing features and whatnot but it is about 40% when its gold I'll say 50% of 10.2 its a good teaser.Each phone release they have delivered a paradigm usage wonder what they will bring this time for Z30. Looks like 2 months to put in features fine tune apps and OS.BBM needs work believe that just the basic app is not at legacy standard.
    08-06-13 08:53 AM
    I downloaded Skype from App World and it crashes on startup.

"Unfortunately, Skype has stopped"

Help!
    Yes I am having that same issue on all Android apps that I try to open.
    Skype, Google maps, Viber, and Instagram

I upgraded from a 10.1.4651 release on my Q10 from T-Mobile, and then using Chrome Extension sideloaded the debug token I already had, and then the bar files which were generated using Xascha's method
    08-06-13 08:55 AM
    Any STL 2 who successfully updated to 10.2 using the autoloader for STL 2,3,4?

Posted via CB10
    I did. Then I restored, backed up, wiped and restored again.
    Now I am enjoying an excellent phone.

All the apps I need are working fine and Skype functions way better than on 10.1.0.4687.

Beware not all apps behave the same way, so I suggest you make a thorough search on this thread before you decide if you want the OS.
    The safest way IMHO is to give it a try by yourself and see if it suits your needs.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:38 AM
    That black background garbage had to go.Another reason I hate amoled excuse how does this get so many passes and excused for having low brightness. Bright colours do not make up for poor brightness.Lcd everytime.

I think adam is right its rolled out on all devices can this go for carrier testing?? You could say its already carrier tested if its on all devices and downloaded by many no?? I wouldn't say its full OS as missing features and whatnot but it is about 40% when its gold I'll say 50% of 10.2 its a good teaser.Each phone release they have delivered a paradigm usage wonder what they will bring this time for Z30. Looks like 2 months to put in features fine tune apps and OS.BBM needs work believe that just the basic app is not at legacy standard.
    Trust me, new features won't be added and final build is not that far into the future. Just remember once it drops, and you'll be surprised, that I told you

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    08-06-13 09:43 AM
3,598 ... 109110111112113 ...