I saw this leak when it was first posted but due to circumstances was not able to get on it until today. I did, however, download the file from Mega late Saturday night. I wasn't able to unzip and load until this morning. Installed the OS and then did a restore from my backup. Everything went smoothly though the restore took quite a while. Yes, I actually sat and watched the restore bar advance. Yes, watching the bar slowly, ever so slowly advance until it hit 96%. Now it is time for me to go to work and the bar sits at 96%. Do I remove it...NO! Be patient little grasshopper. So I wait and wait. It still says 96% and I am sure an hour has passed, but a watch check reveals it has been only only 4 minutes.

I get a call from work wondering if I am coming in. Yes, is my response. I am on my way. I leave my phone still attached to my computer...I begin shivering and having cold sweats...but I do manage to leave it still stuck at 96%. There is a client waiting to see me. I see my client. I take care of his concerns and then address some issues that the owner of the business wants addressed. I drive back home and what do I discover? The restore has completed! My Precious is restored! And my oh my! This is one sweet OS! Everything works. I have no sideloaded apps, but MLB Premium ATBAT works! Skype Works! Everything works and works better than ever before! That is something someone my age doesn't get to say very often.

Thank you Elite Team! If anyone is reading this, let me encourage you to load this leak. Be patient when you restore from your backup. You will be glad you did.
    Last edited by newcollector; 08-05-13 at 12:54 PM.
    08-05-13 12:43 PM
    Yes but the contact has to be priority.
    Got it, enabled Priority Calling and now the pop up is displayed with the predefined SMS'.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-05-13 12:47 PM
    I saw this leak when it was first posted but due to circumstances was not able to get on it until today. I did, however, download the file from Mega late Saturday night. I wasn't able to unzip and load until this morning. Installed the OS and then did a restore from my backup. Everything went smoothly though the restore took quite a while. Yes, I actually sat and watched the restore bar advance. Yes, watching the bar slowly, ever so slowly advance until it hit 96%. Now it is time for me to go to work and the bar sits at 96%. Do I remove it...NO! Be patient little grasshopper. So I wait and wait. It still says 96% and I am sure an hour has passed, but a watch check reveals it has been only only 4 minutes.

I get a call from work wondering if I am coming in. Yes, is my response. I am on my way. I leave my still attached to my computer...I begin shivering and having cold sweats...but I do manage to leave it still stuck at 96%. There is a client waiting to see me. I see my client. I take care of his concerns and then address some issues that the owner of the business wants addressed. I drive back home and what do I discover? The restore has completed! My Precious is restored! And my oh my! This is one sweet OS! Everything works. I have no sideloaded apps, but MLB Premium ATBAT works! Skype Works! Everything works and works better than ever before! That is something someone my age doesn't get to say very often.

Thank you Elite Team! If anyone is reading this, let me encourage you to load this leak. Be patient when you restore from your backup. You will be glad you did.
    That is a great story. Thanks for sharing
    08-05-13 12:53 PM
    Is there another thread for 1047 + 810 android runtime? I have just done this since I read somewhere in here that this negates the need for token side loading and I'm wondering if there is a thread which lists working version of apps having that combination.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=835087
    Edit: nvrmind I guess this is it... I feel like a sticky and sub forum is probably required to map this Os 10.2 stuff with this volume of info lol.
    08-05-13 01:22 PM
    Is there a new drop down menu on the Q and the Z10?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 01:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nope still the same

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 01:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nope.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 01:29 PM
    Nope.

Posted via CB10
    Thought so. Got confused when I read it in the article on Crackberry.
    They forgot to mention it was only for Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 01:37 PM
    If your not using BBM with channels from beta zone, sign up and download it. Toast should work with that version.

Posted via CB10
    Did that as well as that's what Pili (I believe that's her name... sorry I forgot) bit still a no go... but it's no biggy... i can wait for the actual release

Swiped from the Ever So Awesome White Berry Z10 10.2 on CB10
    08-05-13 01:45 PM
    Lol. And what were you hiding from prying eyes? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    nothing. just like having different wallpapers on my lock screen and home screen lol
    08-05-13 01:49 PM
    yes, i confirmed. Instagram 4.0.2 working completely with debug token.
    08-05-13 02:02 PM
    This is one sweet OS! Everything works. I have no sideloaded apps, but MLB Premium ATBAT works! Skype Works! Everything works and works better than ever before! That is something someone my age doesn't get to say very often.
    From my standpoint, if MLB AtBat works the whole thing is a success. (Not from my wife's point of view, however--she was hoping it /wouldn't/ work.)

I'm a Red Sox fan. Sorry, Toronto people. We've got Farrell back, and he's made all the difference.

Hope I haven't strayed off topic too much.
    08-05-13 02:09 PM
    Does anyone know what this is or what it does.
    BerryLeaks Team Presents:10.2.0.1047 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000213.png

It's in the settings/accessibility/screen reader beta. I was just messing around and found it.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:20 PM
    The only issue I have with this OS is that no Facebook nor WhatsApp messages are in the hub. I have read most posts but did not find anything about that. Can anyone help ? The option in Facebook is grey, cannot select it. Could ones buy disappeared.

Also mobile hotspot before I did not have to use an password and username before. I don't think they have one but you can not leave it open.

For the rest this os after 2 days settling rocks in all perspectives.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    08-05-13 02:22 PM
    So I have searched for lots of answers to this before asking to no avail. Here is what I have going on:

* I have installed many 10.1 leaks before on my unlocked, AT&T branded Z10 and never had a problem.
    * As of the 10.1.0.4687 leak I get a lot of data signal drops on AT&T. It will go from "LTE" to "lte" and there is no internet connectivity.
    * I restored down to 10.1.0.2019 official from AT&T. Everything is fine now. I got a new SIM too just for good measure
    * I tried the 10.2.0.1047 leak this weekend and again was getting the data connectivity drops.

Do any of your Elite OS guys have any idea what is going on here? I've done security wipes, airplane mode, all the usual routines.
    08-05-13 02:23 PM
    The only issue I have with this OS is that no Facebook nor WhatsApp messages are in the hub. I have read most posts but did not find anything about that. Can anyone help ? The option in Facebook is grey, cannot select it. Could ones buy disappeared.

Also mobile hotspot before I did not have to use an password and username before. I don't think they have one but you can not leave it open.

For the rest this os after 2 days settling rocks in all perspectives.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1047
    I have both Facebook and what's app showing up in my hub. As far the wife issue I'm not sure as I don't use it that much.

But yes the OS is great, just watching the battery to see how it holds up. So far jot so good but it could be that I have yet to put my phone down since loading the OS.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:27 PM
    Seriously. Who fixates on the loading bar. In some cases it's tiny as well.

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 on 10.2.0.1047 Leaked by the brilliant Elite Team!
    But the cube is talking to me man... the cube is talking to me... its gunna mind control me, make me go back to 10.1... NOOOOOOOO
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-05-13 02:31 PM
    Call logs gone, hope i don't receive invoice for calls made as it doesn't show on log screen

Can anyone help????

Rest all working fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:34 PM
    From my standpoint, if MLB AtBat works the whole thing is a success. (Not from my wife's point of view, however--she was hoping it /wouldn't/ work.)

I'm a Red Sox fan. Sorry, Toronto people. We've got Farrell back, and he's made all the difference.

Hope I haven't strayed off topic too much.
    MLB At Bat works on my ZED. But I am using the lite version.
    08-05-13 02:37 PM
    On a serious note. I did see one other post about the contact ID showing up small again, but nothing more. So either no one else caught it, really cared, or the other poster and I are the only ones who have this change. Is there something I possibly missed?

Besides that, been running since sat am, this os has been great. Texts dont freeze the hub every so often like the previous 10.2, toasts are even better, havnt had a batt this cool since 10.0 haha (att) and even took a 400 mile motorcycle ride yesterday for 11 hrs, used gps several times, roamed, texts, calls and pics... and still had about 35 left on the batt... with apps running. Before would have been dead under that usage long before.
    Awesome new little perks like the photo focus lock and lock screen previews... not going to list all but this has been great!
    Thanks all!!
    08-05-13 02:43 PM
    So question for all of the Verizon people that have loaded this OS and do not use Visual Voicemail. Are you able to set a voicemail password? I have yet to be able to do this in any OS I have loaded and was hoping to it fixed in 10.2. Hopefully it will be fixed at some point. Thank you all for your responses.
    08-05-13 02:56 PM
    QUESTION FOR Q10 & Q5 USERS:

Can you dial a contact by holding down the key on a keyboard now?
    08-05-13 03:01 PM
    I'm sure this has already been pointed out, but since there are too many pages to read i'll just write it
    Now the sync interval for exchange account can be set to infinite!!!
    08-05-13 03:06 PM
    I'm having a hard time with this one. I cannot get it to download any email from my work account (on BES) more recently than May 18, and it only gets one email from that day. I did a security wipe of the device, deleted myself from BES and readded. If I send myself an email from my work account on my Z10, it comes through to Outlook but responses from Outlook don't show up on my Blackberry (Verizon).

I'd tried a restore earlier that failed, the security wipe etc was after that.
    08-05-13 03:07 PM
    Thanks! Guess there is no way around it :/

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 03:08 PM
3,598 ... 103104105106107 ...