12-05-14 05:51 PM
1,625 ... 5051525354 ...
tools
    After we extract Android Runtime, then could we install that two bar files via SideSwype?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-02-13 02:48 AM
    Unfortunately, there is no such OS as 10.2.0.6515... there is only 6515, the rest is unknown.
    Are you suggesting a 10.3.0.6515 leak is sooner than later?

...as above so below?
    09-02-13 04:47 AM

...as above so below?
    Won't happen.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    vanthol and Mecca EL like this.
    09-02-13 05:38 AM

...as above so below?
    I never suggest. There is no such OS as 10.2.0.6515 OR 10.3.0.6515. There is only 6515, the rest is unknown
    timeride and go1ndr like this.
    09-02-13 08:32 AM
    i just got back from a camping hiking fishing hunting trip in northern Alaska, and the app worked somewhat flawlessly some areas not covered on the maps. but i am looking for more area coverage maps like topography maps. is there an app that i can convert that works great for hiking fishing hunting camping
    this one should work i just convert it now, just give a tryhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/rml730a2dx..._v1.0.37.0.bar
    Attachment 195715
    09-02-13 08:41 AM
    Anyway to install this from the phone? Seems the phone won't unrar like the 9650.

Just looking for the right method since I don't know what ddpb and IG is
    09-02-13 10:08 AM
    Anyway to install this from the phone? Seems the phone won't unrar like the 9650.

Posted Via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-02-13 10:24 AM

First question: do you know what the Android runtime is used for?
    Second question: do you know how to use the search feature on the forums?
    Third question: do you know how to side load?

(my guess us no on ALL If the above)

No to answer all the above questions, read here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=821005

(I did the search for you, but you have to do the reading)

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    09-02-13 10:32 AM

this might not be for you

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    09-02-13 10:40 AM

No to answer all the above questions, read here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=821005

Thank you
    09-02-13 10:40 AM
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have installed this on my new z10 and I also have 10.2 so my question is do I install them in the apps in apk format or bar format. Thanks in advance.
    09-02-13 02:25 PM
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have installed this on my new z10 and I also have 10.2 so my question is do I install them in the apps in apk format or bar format. Thanks in advance.
    Bar format.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-02-13 03:28 PM
    Thanks Tryfe.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 04:22 PM
    It'll take me far too long to read 51 pages of Android Runtime information. I've read many of the first few pages, I understand how to install the unlocked runtime and I have OS 10.2.0.1371 installed on my Z10. I don't have many side loaded android apps installed so I'm thinking of not installing it since everything I want works fine side loaded without it, so there's no point

BUT I've been wanting 1 game for a VERY long time (The Impossible Game) and I have the v1.5.2 BAR for the game (Thank you Lendo). Upon loading up the game, I get "Unfortunately, Impossible has stopped." and the game closes. Would this runtime fix this issue or is it just not possible to run this game side loaded on BB10? Could someone with the Unlocked Android Runtime sideload it and let me know?

Many thanks in advanced
    09-02-13 08:54 PM
    Why don't you just load the unlocked runtime, nothing to lose, everything to gain!

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 and Mecca EL like this.
    09-02-13 09:19 PM
    Why don't you just load the unlocked runtime, nothing to lose, everything to gain!

Posted via CB10
    Figured I'd ask the community for assistance before I do it myself. Others have already installed the Unlocked Runtime and just simply need to download and sideload the app. I have to uninstall my apps, download the Unlocked Runtime, install, reinstall sideloaded android apps just to see if it may or may not work.
    09-02-13 09:29 PM
    It'll take me far too long to read 51 pages of Android Runtime information. I've read many of the first few pages, I understand how to install the unlocked runtime and I have OS 10.2.0.1371 installed on my Z10. I don't have many side loaded android apps installed so I'm thinking of not installing it since everything I want works fine side loaded without it, so there's no point

BUT I've been wanting 1 game for a VERY long time (The Impossible Game) and I have the v1.5.2 BAR for the game (Thank you Lendo). Upon loading up the game, I get "Unfortunately, Impossible has stopped." and the game closes. Would this runtime fix this issue or is it just not possible to run this game side loaded on BB10? Could someone with the Unlocked Android Runtime sideload it and let me know?

Many thanks in advanced
    More than likely it will work. But since I have not tried that game myself I am not 100% sure

From my BerryLeaks Q10SQN100-5/10.2.0.1xxx on Steroids
    09-02-13 10:21 PM

Many thanks in advanced
    Did you run it with a debug token or just on its own?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 11:01 PM
    Did you run it with a debug token or just on its own?

Posted via CB10
    On it's own. I read up on the Debug token Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10 but figured I didn't need this since I'm not a App Dev and really, don't side load many android apps on my phone. If I do, they have been checked and work great as is.

I got the apk from a site, requested it be transfered to a BAR from Lendo's thread and downloaded the BAR to sideload. It doesn't work, so came here to ask for advice on the new unlocked runtime.

I'm thinking I really should request signing keys just to have and play around with though, also what I'm gathering from the community that I should have.

**Update**
    I requested my Debug Tokens and everything is working perfectly. Guess I should have just did this in the first place! Thanks everyone
    Last edited by svjones; 09-03-13 at 10:53 AM.
    09-03-13 09:26 AM
    On it's own. I read up on the Debug token Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10 but figured I didn't need this since I'm not a App Dev and really, don't side load many android apps on my phone. If I do, they have been checked and work great as is.

I got the apk from a site, requested it be transfered to a BAR from Lendo's thread and downloaded the BAR to sideload. It doesn't work, so came here to ask for advice on the new unlocked runtime.

I'm thinking I really should request signing keys just to have and play around with though, also what I'm gathering from the community that I should have.

**Update**
    I requested my Debug Tokens and everything is working perfectly. Guess I should have just did this in the first place! Thanks everyone
    i was about to say, if no debug token and not on the unlocked runtime, it prob wont work. odds are, with the unlocked runtime, you will NOT need to use a token. choice is yours my friend. The newer unlocked one seems to run a bit smoother also fyi
    09-03-13 11:45 AM

I have research to do for a new project could show me some love and run my searches for me? I'll find someone else to do the reading later.

Thanks you rock!

Posted via CB10 | Squircle of Trust Co-Founder | Channel Channel PIN 00120C87
    09-03-13 05:20 PM
    brother can u give me some good converted app.....
    09-03-13 05:23 PM
    I have research to do for a new project could show me some love and run my searches for me? I'll find someone else to do the reading later.

Thanks you rock!

Posted via CB10 | Squircle of Trust Co-Founder | Channel Channel PIN 00120C87
    You sir are living up to the 'loco' in your name...lol

in_loco_nomen likes this.
    09-03-13 06:39 PM
    i was about to say, if no debug token and not on the unlocked runtime, it prob wont work. odds are, with the unlocked runtime, you will NOT need to use a token. choice is yours my friend. The newer unlocked one seems to run a bit smoother also fyi
    I'm still tres excited to try this out. Maybe I'll get adventurous and give the unlock runtime a go in a bit but for now, I get to play Much appreciate the help though, thanks
    09-03-13 07:31 PM
    please forgive me, how do i load this to my stl100.2.1047,
    09-04-13 02:53 AM
1,625 ... 5051525354 ...