12-05-14 05:51 PM
1,625 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    That's kind of cool, phantom buttons. I personally never ran into the issue.

BerryLeaks
    It was... then I rebooted and can not duplicate again... boo

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 11:03 PM
    It was... then I rebooted and can not duplicate again... boo

Posted via CB10
    Lol we shouldn't be asking for bugs to come back...

BerryLeaks
    moody likes this.
    08-26-13 11:05 PM
    Yes indeed the Audible App works :-)

Z10 Winnipeg
    08-26-13 11:50 PM
    Just wanted to share a few of the things I've converted and have functioning. I don't use most of them, but they sure do seem popular around here. For those wondering, I prefer to have a bit more control over processes and so I use sacha's debug token method for all conversions.

Flipboard 2.0.31. A great resource for headlines and quick news access.

Instagram 4.1.2. Seriously? I still fail to see what the big deal is about this service, but probably because I can never get past the ridiculous things that greeted me the two times I opened the app. Whatever.

Kayak 5.3.1. One of many handy travel tools.

Vine 1.3.4. See comments on Instagram above. Whatever.

Yahoo Weather 1.1. Uh, weather. For those who are too lazy to look out the window.

PlaneFinder 1.0. Uh, planes. For those who are too lazy to look up in the air. Kidding. This app is really cool, though limited in terms of areas covered.

Pocket 4.5.1. Great companion for Flipboard if you want to ReadItLater.

Google Earth 7.1.1.1781. Uh, earth. For those who are too lazy to explore for themselves. (I know, this joke is getting old)

Mega 1.3. File storage and source of thousands of bewildered/befuddled forum posts.

Candy Crush Saga 1.16.0. I don't get the attraction. And no, I have NO IDEA how this is at Level 35.

Google Maps 7.1.0. In case you need to know where you are, or where you're going.

Mecca EL, PiotrJot and lynxs_claw like this.
    08-27-13 12:11 AM
    I made it to page 12. Then I couldn't remember what answer I was looking for. Then I couldn't remember the question that I was looking for an answer for. Now I don't even remember if I even had a question. My head hurts.
    And she's not even a tinsel head ( or grey haired individual for those who are mean....) Those of us who are suffering from half-Zeimers ( not Alzheimers yet) are SOOO confused...
    moody likes this.
    08-27-13 01:02 AM
    followed instructions and all good ...except tumblr (wasn't working well before anyway com.tublr.bar file update anyone?) but one IG4.1.2 file worked great no need to load both old and new mint fine ...
    08-27-13 01:05 AM
    Sweet baby jeebus. I made that screenshot post from my PC. I truly did not intend to induce any dizziness, seizures, or other psychological damage to those viewing with CB10.

That's one fugly post in this app.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    08-27-13 01:08 AM
    A bit confused...

Are you saying you got Chrome to work or are you saying you didn't get Chrome to work, but Firefox works so it's not a "deal breaker"?

I have never gotton Chrome to work in previous runtime including this one. Mind sharing the apk/bar of Chrome you got to work?

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    I got Firefox to work not chrome. Chrome does not run

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 01:28 AM
    After installing I get a no internet connection error on apps like Flipboard, Trip Advisor & a few other Android apps that require an internet connection. Does anyone have any idea what I might of done wrong? - Thx

STL-100-3
    This latest unlocked runtime
    I had the same problem but switching off all cellular services and then turning them back on fixed all of my issues with this error. Hope it helps.
    Damatrix02 likes this.
    08-27-13 02:22 AM
    Noob questions.

Can i Install this using a mac? and 2. whats the easiest way to extract files?
    08-27-13 02:35 AM
    was anyone able to get spotify to work
    08-27-13 03:02 AM
    was anyone able to get spotify to work
    Spotify works fine if you follow the instructions given here:
    Spotify is working

Just download spotify - Searching BB10 Bars and install it with ddpb (in develper mode)
    After install : start spotify 20 seconds and close

Turn off developer mode and password

Download zip file folders and copy it to your SD card in /Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui/files/spotifycache . Copy the two maps storage and users here.

download pandorra here : Zippyshare.com - Pandora 4.2 (Unlimited Skips).apk

go to PlayBook .apk to .bar converter and turn apk into bar -

Turn on devolper mode

Install pandorra

After Install Spotify is working and you can log in after that it's installing your database

Have fun and thanks also goes 2 Syplex
    08-27-13 03:11 AM
    All working with out debug token. Had them all on one on 1371 but work now without Fcking leak team is awesome. Need I say more.
    Attachment 195816

Posted via CB10
    What version of the watchespn app are u using?
    08-27-13 03:11 AM
    Noob questions.
    Can i Install this using a mac? and 2. whats the easiest way to extract files?
    Yes, if you are already on 10.2 you can use Google Chrome and the Chrome extension to sideload the runtime bars:
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com

To extract rar or 7zip archives on a MAC:
    iZip for Mac - Free ZIP, ZIPX & RAR software
    Last edited by geodorn; 08-27-13 at 03:26 AM.
    08-27-13 03:15 AM
    I don't have debug token but Spotify still works for me. Someone posts about a file you need to download and copy into your Android directory then it's set.

BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-img_00000026.png

BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-img_00000027.png

Edit: thanks geodorn

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 05:25 AM
    Sweet baby jeebus. I made that screenshot post from my PC. I truly did not intend to induce any dizziness, seizures, or other psychological damage to those viewing with CB10.

Lol -Nice post!

Only thing I learned from it was you didn't think having a cover story about Twinkles is important to have on your mobile device.

Lol

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a CrackBerry squircle addict
    moody likes this.
    08-27-13 05:54 AM

I was wondering why you used HTML in a PHP format - LOL

That pic of earth is so COOL!

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-27-13 06:25 AM

Old baby jeebus I'm still cross eyed. Cool

Q10/ 1323/ THKS berryleaks
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-27-13 07:52 AM
    I know with 10.2 we have to go back to the software rendering mode in good old Netflix v1.8. I have it working fine.

My question is: Is the hardware video rendering a function of the OS or the Android Player? I was able to use newer versions of Netflix back on 10.1.

Thanks.
    There is no way within Netflix for me to even pull down a menu to choose this option. Any help would be great
    08-27-13 08:11 AM
    There is no way within Netflix for me to even pull down a menu to choose this option. Any help would be great
    You need to be on Netflix 1.8b after that swipe down from top chose player type then software.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    08-27-13 08:28 AM
    While you're playing a video of course. So you would do a swipe down from the top of the video which would be the right side of your phone on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:37 AM
    I used DDPB to put the 2. BAR files on my phone then put the. BAR file for Temple Run 2 on my phone (using DDPB). I tried to open it but it kept closing . What am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:43 AM
    I used DDPB to put the 2. BAR files on my phone then put the. BAR file for Temple Run 2 on my phone (using DDPB). I tried to open it but it kept closing . What am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    Try rebooting, then open the app again.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-27-13 08:44 AM
    Try rebooting, then open the app again.

Posted via CB10
    Rebooting on my phone is hassle . Messes all my contacts up . I will try it though. I got rid of it so should I restart first or install then restart?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Did you restart after side loading the runtime bars?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:52 AM
1,625 ... 4142434445 ...