12-07-13 01:56 PM
58 123
tools
    I'm grabbing my popcorn....this is better than keeping up with the kardashians....

What's in the dark must come to light....and I've been in the dark I know what's in there lol

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    12-07-13 01:16 PM
    I am sorry but i have not read all the threads and specifically those that attacked berryleaks.. i have been a crackberry user for some time now and i got to say the first thing i check when i log on to crackberry is the leaks forum page to see if berryleaks have somenew things to give away. I wish you guys would reconsider. I know it probably has been a collective decision,and if this was based on some other reason then i would gladly be able to accept it but to take such a decision based on some ******* comments !!! Anyway all i can hope is you guys would reconsider and go on.

“Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.” – Napoleon Hill

I hope all of you are among the minority....

Thank you for all your good work. God bless.
    12-07-13 01:16 PM
    For all it's worth, thanks for the effort, may you enjoy your retirement.
    Elite1 and anon1727506 like this.
    12-07-13 01:17 PM
    I'm grabbing my popcorn....this is better than keeping up with the kardashians....

What's in the dark must come to light....and I've been in the dark I know what's in there lol

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    butter on that popcorn????? pass me some?????
    We are very sad to announce In light of recent events, we all come to the conclusion that BerryLeaks is over.

Not because of lack of available leak material, or internal issues, but because BerryLeaks has a tarnished image. In too many of the leak threads, the topics have literally been derailed. From the intent of providing useful information, into members of this community personally attacking us.?
    ?
    So the sensible thing to do is retire the group.�
    ?
    We'd like to thank all of our supporters over the months. And will miss you all. Just know that we are still here as individuals and will attempt to continue to help out and be there for whoever needs it. �
    ?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    All and all, as I said in the previous (closed/deleted) thread that mentioned different reason caused by money and all, I thank you guys for all the leaks given and wishing you well for your future plan as a group or individual.
    Lol okay bye
    12-07-13 01:19 PM
    I figured there was a reason for the slow leaks.. trying to turn a profit off of leaked mobile device software?

Guess it's more about lining your pockets then helping the community eh?

Posted via CB10
    Dodger52 likes this.
    12-07-13 01:20 PM
    O rLY?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    ray689, Hawberry and maneck35 like this.
    12-07-13 01:20 PM
    O rLY?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    It's a party
    12-07-13 01:21 PM
    I figured there was a reason for the slow leaks.. trying to turn a profit off of leaked mobile device software?

Guess it's more about lining your pockets then helping the community eh?

Posted via CB10
    And that there source lost access and invited BerryInsider right away into BL.

Posted via CB10
    This is a sad day at the BL Corral!

I want to say that I truly appreciate what you folks have done for us with the leaks and guidance and hand holding and immense amount of toleration.

What happens from here . . . who knows.

I am grateful for what you did and I thank you.
    mk2234, Toodeurep, spike12 and 1 others like this.
    Temp closed while I hand out some infractions.
    12-07-13 01:23 PM
    [WARN]Clean up complete. Any BS will not be tolerated. This thread is on the watch list. [/WARN]
    12-07-13 01:39 PM
    What about the leaks?

Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1055)
    southlander likes this.
    12-07-13 01:40 PM
    Very sorry to hear this. Thank you for all you have done for us hard core berryers.

Posted via CB10
    red72 likes this.
    12-07-13 01:40 PM
    Sorry for you all Berryleaks
    You could continue
    It does not want no leaks no Berryleaks

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 01:41 PM
    I missed out a lot while grabbing my popcorn
    deezy87 and kye2000 like this.
    12-07-13 01:41 PM
    glad all was deleted...

Well now we know leaks will come from either individuals not from a team... And I guess no more checking to see if there's bugs.. so anyone will drop one..

Who knows where this will end up...

Was great while it lasted

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 01:43 PM
    Wow, just wow. Not really sure what to think. Everyone on the BL team has always been helpful and patient with info and guidance when I've had issues with leaks, but...I'm concerned if some of those screen shots are accurate. Regardless, sad to see what started as a very positive & helpful organization go to pieces in such a short time.
    12-07-13 01:44 PM
    Damn I missed all the good stuff

BlackBerry Z10 (Z30 inbound) | 10.2.1.1055 | C0006E212
    sonicwheeler likes this.
    12-07-13 01:44 PM
    Oh good grief.
    LazyEvul, Bilaal, R Field and 8 others like this.
    12-07-13 01:45 PM
    I'd rather BlackBerry fail or succeed in its own release planning than have a few people decide that for them who are not authorized to make that call. That being said, put the product out when it has reached the point where it is useful BlackBerry!!! Why am I waiting till 2014 for 10.2.1 when you're already backed up against the wall? Do it now.

Thanks for giving me 10.2.0 earlier than the curve. I loved the extra time I got with toast notification.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 01:46 PM
    So i guess for us paid uses the BL10 app won't be receiving anymore updates? Kinda crappy for those of us who paid! Make a bbm group and include everyone that paid for the app? I'd love that!

Posted via CB10 on my ? Q10
    12-07-13 01:46 PM
    What about the leaks?
    It all depends on BlackBerry. They can make it very hard for people to distribute the OS, but if they don't, leaks will always find a way to various forums and there will always be enthusiasts testing them and offering support.
    12-07-13 01:47 PM
    glad all was deleted...

Well now we know leaks will come from either individuals not from a team... And I guess no more checking to see if there's bugs.. so anyone will drop one..

Who knows where this will end up...

Was great while it lasted

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    Honestly that's the way it should be. People have been saying for months that they didn't want someone to test it for them. That half the fun was poking around and see what's new. A Lot of people don't want a list. These forums are filled with experienced leak loaders. And the whole community should be able to decide of they wanna load a leak and help each other. Those who want a list can wait to load after a fee days while reading the threads the whole community would make about the leak. Questions and answers would come from more people. Besides it's always been a complaint because of those who didn't read what they wrote anyway. There's no point in having a community inside a community. You see all the drama it created. Since the start of bb10 leaks and the berry leaks team more.people have quit the forums. ( I know of 10 people at least who even stop coming to these forums) and started relying on others to let them know when the new leak dropped.

Posted via CB10
    Dodger52 likes this.
    12-07-13 01:50 PM
58 123