01-30-15 07:28 AM
298 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Hmm, so it's perma hide, not autohide? Once hidden, there doesn't seem to be a way to make it reappear by swiping the bottom of the screen... sigh. I just want it gone, except when I want it to reappear.
    09-12-13 02:35 PM
    Thanks a lot .

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 02:40 PM
    Hmm, so it's perma hide, not autohide? Once hidden, there doesn't seem to be a way to make it reappear by swiping the bottom of the screen... sigh. I just want it gone, except when I want it to reappear.
    Can go back by swiping diagonally from the bottom left to right

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 02:40 PM
    General question for the Debug Token:
    Do all apps need a debug token?
    In particular, I need Skype and Chase Bank apps - do you think they will need the token to work with this RT?

Thanks.

Symbian, Maeemo, Symbian, WebOS, Android, and finally the best of all - BB10
    I'm wondering the same thing. I've never used debug token before. I'm using the unlocked runtime right now, but previous to that, my runtimes were locked and none of the Android apps I sideloaded (ie, Flipboard, LoseIt, Instagram) required a debug token.
    09-12-13 02:53 PM
    Following up on this question, (and maybe this is what you were asking) I have no problem using the DebugToken for "self-sideloaded" apps. But what about BB World Apps like Waze, etc. Will those fail on this runtime?

I'm not sure why so many are hating on the DebugToken. It's really become second-nature for me. The whole sideloading process takes literally a minute from Google Play to Loaded BB app. Besides, many apps require the DebugToken to work since they use Native Code.
    09-12-13 02:58 PM
    Still Netflix does not work What the heck did they do to the runtime to cause it to stop working going from Gingerbread 2.3 to Jelly Bean 4.2.2? Note, saying "works with 1.8 beta something or other" isn't enough. Every newer Netflix worked with Gingerbread 2.3 runtime...
    09-12-13 03:06 PM
    Swipe from the top to get the option to pin the bar again.
    09-12-13 03:08 PM
    Thank you for this runtime.
    The majority of my apps is working just fine (working: speedtest, larousse francais, google maps, google translate,tumblr, edmodo, dex).

I have uninstalled all my sideloaded apps, installed new runtime, installed dubgtoken.bar and the resideloaded all the apps.
    I love the possibility of hiding the bar .
    However, opera mini force closes exactly after launch, instagram refuses to launch and shazam reports that it can not use the microphone.
    Please, any help or feedback regarding this apps would be great. Thank you in advance.
    BerryLeaks presents: Android Jelly Bean (4.2.2) runtime without permanent bar-img_00005660.png
    BerryLeaks presents: Android Jelly Bean (4.2.2) runtime without permanent bar-img_00005661.png

Posted via CB10
    EDIT:
    Kik force closes while receiving many messages (even with debug token, it still requires to be run in active to receive the messages-strange?).
    I think i'll go back to the unlocked runtime. It is very good to see the bar hiding option, but I think i'll wait for the next runtime/leak as this is not stable enough for me (i've tried rebooting, resideloading etc).
    Last edited by ioansuhov; 09-12-13 at 03:20 PM.
    09-12-13 03:09 PM
    It is not a bar file. How can I install it?

Posted via CB10
    Sideload it with xsacha or Google Chrome just like a bar file then reset your device

CB10- BlackBerry Z10 - 10.2.0.1047
    09-12-13 03:18 PM
    I'm not sure why so many are hating on the DebugToken. It's really become second-nature for me. The whole sideloading process takes literally a minute from Google Play to Loaded BB app. Besides, many apps require the DebugToken to work since they use Native Code.
    Not so much hating as can't generate the darn thing.. I followed the directions carefully with two separate BB ID's and always an error when it comes to generating the actual token. I can't decide if I should create a third ID with a numeric PASSPIN instead of an alpha-numeric one as I've tried the first two attempts. All other files are registered correctly and saved in the right folder (and deleted before the subsequent try as directed). Google Chrome side-load is nice and easy but without the debug token too many apps force close. At least those that I seem to want.. sigh
    09-12-13 03:24 PM
    The majority of my apps is working just fine (working: speedtest, larousse francais, google maps, google translate,tumblr, edmodo, dex).

I have uninstalled all my sideloaded apps, installed new runtime, installed dubgtoken.bar and the resideloaded all the apps.
    However, opera mini force closes exactly after launch, instagram refuses to launch and shazam reports that it can not use the microphone.
    Please, any help or feedback regarding this apps would be great. Thank you in advance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00005660.png 
Views:	1157 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	201042
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00005661.png 
Views:	1155 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	201043

Posted via CB10
    EDIT:
    Kik force closes while receiving many messages (even with debug token, it still requires to be run in active to receive the messages-strange?).
    I think i'll go back to the unlocked runtime. It is very good to see the bar hiding option, but I think i'll wait for the next runtime/leak as this is not stable enough for me (i've tried rebooting, resideloading etc).
    Same for me
    scbinis likes this.
    09-12-13 03:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    EDIT:
    You not only have to load a debug token but also convert your own bar files from apk with Sacha's tool

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-12-13 03:28 PM
    You not only have to load a debug token but also convert your own bar files from apk with Sacha's tool

So,any other method of converting apk to bar files won't work (except of sacha's) ?

Posted via CB10
    Edit: sorry, I remembered right now. You are taking about that Android Pack?
    09-12-13 03:30 PM
    So for those users that installed the last leaked run time do we have to take the leak off before we side load this one? And is so how do you do that? Or do we just side load this one over top of the last one I had?

Thanks in advance

Posted on my Zed10 running 10.2
    09-12-13 03:35 PM
    Sideload it with xsacha or Google Chrome just like a bar file then reset your device
    I think what he meant was that the downloaded file is a 7z file. You need 7-Zip to open the archive in which you will find to .BAR files. The rest, I assume, you know.
    09-12-13 03:35 PM
    Awwwwwwwwww yea... I have so many things to look forward to when I get to work tomorrow and have my computer with me again! thank you!
    I knew I ran all my files through a debug token the other day for a reason
    Time to play

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:37 PM
    Will this fix a fault with the charger on 1443. Installed the locked runtime, than overwritten it with unlocked. The got a debug from Podge to get vibe working.

Only today I've had charging issues. No big deal, yet. But don't wanna be drastic

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:38 PM
    So,any other method of converting apk to bar files won't work (except of sacha's) ?

Posted via CB10
    Edit: sorry, I remembered right now. You are taking about that Android Pack?
    Yes, the Android pack. you just need the apks and drop them on a bat file, and sideload those bar files with your preferred method

ioansuhov likes this.
    09-12-13 03:38 PM
    Literally I wiggle the cable and it disconnects/connects. Could I have damaged my previous z10 in the car

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:41 PM
    Looks poorly
    BerryLeaks presents: Android Jelly Bean (4.2.2) runtime without permanent bar-img_00000488.png

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:42 PM
    Yes, the Android pack. you just need the apks and drop them on a bat file, and sideload those bar files with your preferred method

Thank you very much for your help. I was wrongly believing that the debug token only puts the device in a more advanced development state, without being aware of the fact that all the apps must be connected to the debug token (while converting).
    09-12-13 03:43 PM
    not working for me on 1047 (q10) <---- nevermind, reinstalled and now its working
    Last edited by lxhxr; 09-12-13 at 03:59 PM.
    09-12-13 03:45 PM
    I'm loving this! Cheerfully opening all my android ports and hiding that stupid bar (I'm on a Q). Haven't tried uninstalling and reloading MyFitnessPal but early assessment is that my keyboard is still pooched.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1443
    09-12-13 03:50 PM
    This is sweet! Will definitely make Angry Birds ports easier on the eyes. People are saying it's no biggie on the Z10 but it is in landscape!
    Unfortunately, I still can't get Temple Run to respond to the touch screen. This is ever since I upgraded to the leaked 10.2. I though it might have to do with the screen getting reduced by the bar but alas, that's not it.
    09-12-13 04:25 PM
    Does skype work on it, now?

Where's Mr. Krabs?
    09-12-13 04:37 PM
298 ... 23456 ...