01-06-14 11:12 PM
1,131 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Maybe this has been mentioned before but I haven't read the whole thread and I just came across this by accident. From the home screen or the hub swipe down diagonally from the top left hand corner of the screen to display a table of variables. Swipe again and a small graph appears. Must be used by the software engineers.
    10-25-13 01:50 PM
    Maybe this has been mentioned before but I haven't read the whole thread and I just came across this by accident. From the home screen or the hub swipe down diagonally from the top left hand corner of the screen to display a table of variables. Swipe again and a small graph appears. Must be used by the software engineers.
    yes this is known.
    10-25-13 02:34 PM
    I have it all the time that's why I hated this OS

But now I got my carriers official 10.2.0.1791 and it's awesome

Posted via CB10
    What's different between this OS and the now official one?
    10-25-13 03:49 PM
    I also have that black screen before opening an Android app, but only after I rebooted. (doesn't matter how long ago I rebooted, it does it once every after reboot)
    Bro just sideload these files over your base 575. I did and it's an awesome combo:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=862942

Forget about 1791

Posted via a Verizon Z10 running a 10.2.1.575 hybrid and CB10. My channel: C0004F9BB
    10-25-13 04:56 PM
    Heading back to 1791. Have been running the 575 hybrid, but problems with wifi and yesterday I had a freeze up after turning on phone when landing from plane flight. Today, phone mysteriously shut itself off. Gave it a good run but just won't cut it as daily driver.
    10-25-13 04:59 PM
    And I just finished 10.2.1.476 a few minutes ago!! well... lets start the download again!
    Hi-Fi Dude! But every update is just soooo worth!!!
    10-25-13 07:56 PM
    Bro just sideload these files over your base 575. I did and it's an awesome combo:

I already did, but the problem still occurs.
    10-26-13 04:38 AM
    And just a little bug that doesn't really bug me that much:

In the CB app, when I scroll down and I'm at the last post on a page, it won't let me read it because it already goes to the next page. Annoying sometimes but I van live with this.
    10-26-13 05:32 AM

In the CB app, when I scroll down and I'm at the last post on a page, it won't let me read it because it already goes to the next page. Annoying sometimes but I van live with this.
    It's a known bug with CB10. If a hard reset doesn't fix it delete and reinstall the app

Posted via CB10
    kimoi likes this.
    10-26-13 07:48 AM
    I also have that black screen before opening an Android app, but only after I rebooted. (doesn't matter how long ago I rebooted, it does it once every after reboot)
    That's just the runtime setting back up. Has been happening with some of the newer runtimes.
    Don't forget, that lil runtime boot allows you to run software that was never intended to be on this os in the first place. Small price to pay if you ask me

Posted via CB10
    moody and kimoi like this.
    10-26-13 08:08 AM

This happens to me if I have had the cb10 app open for extended time...
    If I close the app and restart it normally goes back

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    10-26-13 08:10 AM
    damn, 42 pages and no info on openVpn support
    10-26-13 08:18 PM
    Thanks mopar_fxr!

I also can't use Wallpaper HD Changer anymore. It works, but it says every minute 'new wallpaper set' when I have the settings changed to 1 wallpaper every hour. So annoying. Even when I disable rotation and set 1 wallpaper to stay, when I enable the superbar, the message still occurs and pops up on the screen whatever I'm doing.

I'd like to hear from other people about this who also have this app installed. And are you also using your SD card for wallpaper storage?
    10-27-13 05:15 AM
    which is the latest download for this and will it work on a Q5 SQR100-2, does it have the option to hide the bar at the bottom?
    10-29-13 12:30 PM
    which is the latest download for this and will it work on a Q5 SQR100-2, does it have the option to hide the bar at the bottom?
    The update links from the first post remain current. SQN/SQR100-X, from the initial post, will work for your device. The option to hide the bottom Android runtime bar remains available in this OS.
    10-29-13 12:42 PM

Forget about 1791

Posted via a Verizon Z10 running a 10.2.1.575 hybrid and CB10. My channel: C0004F9BB
    But doesn't this version have issues with camera, protect and contacts? I'm thinking of upgrading from Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.575 but I couldn't find the answer anywhere

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 01:29 PM
    The 10.2.1.641 OS has severe camera issues, but loading its .bar files over the 10.2.1.575 OS gives you a number of the improvements of the OS without the addition of a faulty camera.

But doesn't this version have issues with camera, protect and contacts? I'm thinking of upgrading from Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.575 but I couldn't find the answer anywhere

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 03:18 PM
    The 10.2.1.641 OS has severe camera issues, but loading its .bar files over the 10.2.1.575 OS gives you a number of the improvements of the OS without the addition of a faulty camera.
    Wow really? I'll do it tomorrow and check back much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:31 PM
    Can anyone post a pic of their APN settings so I can copy and paste. I'm trying everything before I reload the OS. I searched for APNs but no one seems to have it down exactly.

Also, is it just me or can you not press ALT and a symbol key one after the other in rapid succession? idk if I could do that before or not. Bothers me a little since I'm not used to holding down alt. Just a little thing.

Honestly MMS is the deal breaker, any screen caps are appreciated! *new version Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.575*

BBM me if you like to troubleshoot and want to get this working! Pin:2B052FFE *make sure to leave a memo when you add me or I'll ignore you*
    It would help if you posted your carrier

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:34 PM
    Wow really? I'll do it tomorrow and check back much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Yes really. As I have said a few times in this thread I have had very few issues like that on my z3... and camera and media is working just fine with the 575 base. the newer .1 variants though as a base... not so much lol
    Good luck and I don't remember if it is in the overlay files but try the 1792 radio also

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    10-30-13 12:11 AM
    Sorry confused thread... I didn't mention several times in here lol but all else is correct

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    10-30-13 12:13 AM
    I've read/searched this thread and can't seem to find a similar issue.

I have an STL 100-3 which has been loaded with about every leak thats come out since I got it last March. I loaded 575 when it was first released and restored from 476. Worked flawlessly until I sideloaded the bars from 641 and 725 when it initially was fine but after a couple of days I started to get some very high system utilization and battery drain. I then decided to go back to 575 as it worked so well for me. Backed up, re-loaded 575 and restored. Within a few hours everything settled in and again flawless until I tried to open a pdf attachment to an email. I can open all but pdf attachments!

I'm not even sure that this is related to this particular OS but I've gone through every setting I can find and nothing. Anyone see this before.I have an ugly feeling that this is going to be a simple setting somewhere but right now I'm at a loss.
    10-30-13 12:30 AM
    Thanks mopar_fxr!

I also can't use Wallpaper HD Changer anymore. It works, but it says every minute 'new wallpaper set' when I have the settings changed to 1 wallpaper every hour. So annoying. Even when I disable rotation and set 1 wallpaper to stay, when I enable the superbar, the message still occurs and pops up on the screen whatever I'm doing.

I'd like to hear from other people about this who also have this app installed. And are you also using your SD card for wallpaper storage?
    That app has been doing this since early 10.2 leaks, and also on the official 10.2.0.1791. I have emailed, and forum PMed Shao several times about it with no reply(maybe busy with life or whatever, but its very ****ty CS(which he never has had before) and the reason I will no longer support him(shame really, since he makes some really good apps). Other then the missing superbar, I only start the app when I want to rotate my wallpaper( a huge PITA I know).

I've also noticed it does not matter if your wallpapers are on your SD card or on device memory. Its the same popup you get if you manually change your wallpaper from within the pictures/camera app.
    moody likes this.
    10-30-13 05:23 AM
    That app has been doing this since early 10.2 leaks, and also on the official 10.2.0.1791. I have emailed, and forum PMed Shao several times about it with no reply(maybe busy with life or whatever, but its very ****ty CS(which he never has had before) and the reason I will no longer support him(shame really, since he makes some really good apps). Other then the missing superbar, I only start the app when I want to rotate my wallpaper( a huge PITA I know).

I've also noticed it does not matter if your wallpapers are on your SD card or on device memory. Its the same popup you get if you manually change your wallpaper from within the pictures/camera app.
    Someone in an other thread said Shao can't help it, BlackBerry software in the newest leaks is causing thiz..
    homer1475 likes this.
    10-30-13 05:57 PM
    Went back to this for radio and stability. The radio on 641 wasn't working good for me on stl100-4 and vzw. So far radio is better. Just me. Ymmv.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 12:00 AM
1,131 ... 4041424344 ...