01-07-14 12:12 AM
1,131 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Okay, new question. I've got the radio file, how do I create an auto loader?
    You can use DBBT or Sachesi simply select the .signed file and select create auto loader. It's fairly easy.

Any questions, ask:-)

Posted via CB10
    kimoi likes this.
    10-15-13 04:49 PM
    Another Q, is it worth it?? Or should I wait until next one??

Posted via CB10
    Jo6776 likes this.
    10-15-13 10:39 PM
    Another Q, is it worth it?? Or should I wait until next one??

Posted via CB10
    There is another one its 10.2.1.641
    10-15-13 10:45 PM
    There is another one its 10.2.1.641
    But that has the very noticeable camera bug. If that's a problem, then keep 575 but load bars from 641 over it.
    10-15-13 11:06 PM
    I know this has been answered but I am not able to find it. NY runtime won't connect to the interweb. Is there a fix?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 11:21 PM
    Just dawned on me to check from a previous thread... the "peek" feature from lock screen is functional again even with open app.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 12:19 AM
    So up until an hour ago I couldn't get enough of this leak. But I got a reboot on it than while texting my dad it seemed slow so I deleted our convo and now I have an unanswered text from him that I cannot get to go away. Tried resetting my hub 4 times plus my phone I used the two volume buttons and held until the blackberry screen appeared. Tried tha 3 times and it still won't go away. Plus when I went into the convo with I I tried to delete it would just say compose in it. In the Hub though it says dad. And my battery got very warm and rapid discharged. Not sure if being in the basement where reception is not the greatest contributed to this.
    I have had this issue a few times with leaks. Always immediately after the phone initially boots though unlike your situation. Unfortunately I have not discovered a fix reload the OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 02:19 AM
    Hi!

Just receives a couple of days ago my Q10.

Installed this (575) and wonder if it is normal this new upgrade procedure (I'm a BBfan since 7290) deletes all my config (accountes, bbid, etc) and makes me start from scratch.

Besides (most anoying) I have a sort of watermark on the sides of my screen with a 0x2B103670 number.

So the Q is.

What did I do wrong?
    How can I go back? :-(

Thx in advance.

Horace
    10-16-13 05:49 AM
    Hi!

Just receives a couple of days ago my Q10.

Installed this (575) and wonder if it is normal this new upgrade procedure (I'm a BBfan since 7290) deletes all my config (accountes, bbid, etc) and makes me start from scratch.

Besides (most anoying) I have a sort of watermark on the sides of my screen with a 0x2B103670 number.

So the Q is.

What did I do wrong?
    How can I go back? :-(

Thx in advance.

Horace
    You install the wrong leak this one with watermark pin on your screen install the 10.2.0.1791 that one without watermark pin
    You can use BlackBerry link to revert to carrier os or simply you can install other leaks

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 06:39 AM
    Thx very much. And what about the configuration issue?

Always need to setup from 0 after upgrade?

Horacio
    10-16-13 07:29 AM
    Thx very much. And what about the configuration issue?

Always need to setup from 0 after upgrade?

Horacio
    Yip, everything needs to be setup again.

Even if you restore you'll have to input your email passwords again.

Posted via CB10
    Horacio Lupi likes this.
    10-16-13 07:32 AM
    I know this has been answered but I am not able to find it. NY runtime won't connect to the interweb. Is there a fix?

Posted via CB10
    Try a reboot and also turn off/on airplane mode. If need be you can also reload the android runtime

Posted via a Verizon Z10 running a 10.2.1.575 leak and CB10. My channel: C0004F9BB
    10-16-13 09:17 AM
    hey guys,

so I clicked on the dowload link in the first post for SQN model, after installing the leak I find that theres a watermark on the edge of the screen

I read a few posts above me that the wrong leak was installed. I believe there was only 1 download link for the Q10 in that first post. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong? Thanks for the help!
    10-16-13 09:53 AM
    hey guys,

so I clicked on the dowload link in the first post for SQN model, after installing the leak I find that theres a watermark on the edge of the screen

I read a few posts above me that the wrong leak was installed. I believe there was only 1 download link for the Q10 in that first post. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong? Thanks for the help!
    If you had read the first page for this leak, you would have seen it mentioned that this leak has watermarks (and about every second page since then that same question has been asked again). So, if you were looking for a leak without watermarks, then yes, you have installed the wrong one. I think 10.2.0.1796 is the latest leak without watermarks. That said, this leak is pretty stable and you get used to the watermarks.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.575
    kellyweng88 likes this.
    10-16-13 10:00 AM
    Does anybody have a problem with WhatsApp where you can't change your profile picture with "newly "taken pictures,it saves them instead of replacing it?...first time I see this happening on any leak.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 10:20 AM
    If you had read the first page for this leak, you would have seen it mentioned that this leak has watermarks (and about every second page since then that same question has been asked again). So, if you were looking for a leak without watermarks, then yes, you have installed the wrong one. I think 10.2.0.1796 is the latest leak without watermarks. That said, this leak is pretty stable and you get used to the watermarks.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.575
    ahh okay got it
    10-16-13 10:36 AM
    Sorry I didn't read through all the post but did anyone else get a watermark on the lower left hand corner with phone status?

Thought it was kinda cool. It just randomly appeared when I took phone out of the leather sleeve.

Edit: the screen shot didnt capture the watermark i seen.
    Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 02:29 PM
    Sorry I didn't read through all the post but did anyone else get a watermark on the lower left hand corner with phone status?

Thought it was kinda cool. It just randomly appeared when I took phone out of the leather sleeve.

Edit: the screen shot didnt capture the watermark i seen.
    Posted via CB10
    Swipe diagonally from the left top corner. It goes away then.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-16-13 02:37 PM
    Thanks, however I just restarted it and it went away. How did it activate?
    10-16-13 03:05 PM
    Thanks, however I just restarted it and it went away. How did it activate?
    Same way. lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    vletnguyen likes this.
    10-16-13 03:09 PM
    I figured as much.. haha
    Thanks again!
    10-16-13 03:16 PM
    After playing with the version for some 2 weeks I have these comments, that might warrant fixing:
    1-When replying to a message, the cursor is not placed anywhere. It used to be placed in the first position of the message field. It would make sens to me to place it there for immediate typing fun. The only excuse for not having it is to avoid pocket replies.
    2- BB Travel (not sure if it is the OS or Travel). My Login for Travel was separate from any BB logins. Since update, they assume my BB ID as login for Travel and some "Place Holder" names I don't know where they got them from. Long and behold, my Travel APP does not get updated from my HTML login to https://travel.blackberry.com/trips/login.html account. Anybody know how to "merge those accounts"?
    CORRECTION and SOLUTION to 2-: The new app will scan and forward flight information to TWO emails accounts trips@blackberry.com, which goes to the website version AND an individual numbered account which reaches my phone app. So, when manually forwarding, you need to forward to BOTH. In the past, trips@blackberry.com was enough.
    Last edited by luvkeyb; 10-16-13 at 07:22 PM.
    10-16-13 06:24 PM
    I've only found 1 issue so far. Have skimmed the thread, could have missed it but didn't see anyone mention yet.

Q10
    SQN 100-2
    10.2.1.575 - complete

Screen shots either aren't stored or I just can't find them. I've looked in the picture app and file manager. Camer pics through file mgr are just white blocks all w/ the same file name.

Also cannot delete pictures.

All I've done so far is reboot - it's all I know to do to fix.

I did do restore and everything else seems good.

I am having the exact same issue on my Q10 from T-mobile , I can't see the picture when they are saved, they appear as white blocks only when I want to send them through whatsapp or bbm and can't figure out the photo until I am about to press send
    10-17-13 03:29 AM
    Reboot in airplane mode worked!!! Thank you!!!!

I had no picture in the bottom corner before this reboot.

I can delete photos too.

HOWEVER flash and shooting modes are grayed out still.

Also Pandora keeps shutting down and taking forever to come back on.

I'm going to reload camera and Pandora when I get to the office this afternoon.
    I switched my Q10 to airplane mood then rebooted. After the reboot I still couldn't find the pics I took. Does it solve the issue with pics going forward only? Or does it fix it on the existing pics that were taken before the reboot?
    10-17-13 03:34 AM
    HOLY POSTS, Batman!
    There should be a limit put on the number of pages and posts per thread because I read them all before I do an install ...and with all this digital technology.. anyone who asks a question that has been answered on the first page should get an electric shock right to that empty space between their ears.

OK! I admit that I read all the posts in hopes that by the time I get to the last page a newer leak appears with fixes from the previous leak!
    At any rate, I always install every leak but I always have the same problem being I NEVER have any problems which scares me because of all the problems people post. ( those being the folks that skipped page one, I assume!)

I just figured out a work-a-round to the same questions being asked over and over again.
    Read the posts starting from the last page. That way, by the time you reach the first page all those repeated questions will be answered.

Or better yet... just READ THE FIRST PAGE! In most cases, ALL THE ANSWERS ARE ALREADY THERE.
    (and the upside to it is.. all your friends will think you're really smart, not having asked any questions, and women will want you desperately.)

NOT!

End of Rant!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 10-18-13 at 10:22 PM.
    AngusH, Pdinos3 and CDM76 like this.
    10-17-13 04:17 AM
1,131 ... 3637383940 ...