01-06-14 11:12 PM
1,131 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Downgraded to. 1726 and my system now on uses 6% of battery

A whopping 31% reduction

Glad I made switch
    I cant understood this.

I have Today morning @ 8.00 from the Charger. Round about 2-2,5h used with Bluetooth (Bridge with PB) and WLAN to read and write in BBM and Surf with the Browser - now on 16.00 i have 66% remaining. Is the best I ever had...

mfg

Andreas
    10-13-13 09:07 AM
    Downgraded to. 1726 and my system now on uses 6% of battery

A whopping 31% reduction

Glad I made switch

Posted via CB10
    3.3-5.8% here

Posted via CB10
    n8tiveg likes this.
    10-13-13 09:20 AM
    I have been running the 1792 radio with this for a few days... seems better for me on Att at least

Posted via CB10
    Your signal is better or the draw on the battery is better? I'm debating the change

Posted via a Verizon Z10 running a 10.2.1.575 leak and CB10. My channel: C0004F9BB
    10-13-13 10:15 AM
    I installed 10.2.1.575 and it runs reasonably well apart a couple of issues:

1) Using the 'enable pinch gesture' in the hub setting freezes the hub and need a restart

2) Deezer only works once after install and then does not work again

3) From the 10.2.0.1767 app manager it was possible to stop applications, now the 'side bar' is totally black and even if you can check more stuff on app behaviour you cannot actually do anything

Anyone else having similar issues?

C

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:24 AM
    I installed 10.2.1.575 and it runs reasonably well apart a couple of issues:

1) Using the 'enable pinch gesture' in the hub setting freezes the hub and need a restart

2) Deezer only works once after install and then does not work again

3) From the 10.2.0.1767 app manager it was possible to stop applications, now the 'side bar' is totally black and even if you can check more stuff on app behaviour you cannot actually do anything

Anyone else having similar issues?

C

Posted via CB10
    pinch to zoom was mention in the OP. I am actually kinda sad that you can't stop applications but the OS does a very good job of stopping them on it's own this time around. I no longer get the problem i was having in the earlier 17xx builds where things liek the phone kept using .02-.06 percent every 5 seconds. Battery life has been PHENOMENAL on this build. But I will be loading the runtime from 1791 in a bit because songza can't detect a data connection off wifi
    10-13-13 10:30 AM
    Can anybody post a link to 1791 radio for 100-2 please?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:48 AM
    Anyone o.e have an issue with a CPU status bar that has popped up in the left bottom corner? I tried a screen shot but doesn't appear on that.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:55 AM
    Anyone o.e have an issue with a CPU status bar that has popped up in the left bottom corner? I tried a screen shot but doesn't appear on that.

Posted via CB10
    Oy again with this no search before posting.... swipe down multiple times from the battery icon and it'll go away eventually

Posted via a Verizon Z10 running a 10.2.1.575 leak and CB10. My channel: C0004F9BB
    10-13-13 11:00 AM
    Thanks SteelGreek

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 11:03 AM
    Your signal is better or the draw on the battery is better? I'm debating the change

Yes

I am very little batt drain and better call quality. I judge with blue tooth also. When they are unable to tell I'm on bt we are on right path. The one that came with this os was dropping out a lot on me. Yet to have that with this one

Posted via CB10
    SteelGreek likes this.
    10-13-13 11:27 AM
    I have 3 questions. Why can i not delete alarm? why does dark theme not stay on contacts and why does contacts keep adding twitter and facebook to my contacts even though I unchecked them , they keep coming back.
    10-13-13 11:29 AM
    Does anyone have any idea why my device has issues with all 10.2 leaks except 1323? My T-Mobile US Q10 SQN100-5 will not show the Cancel, Lock, Restart "Hold the Power button to turn off your device" screen when I hold the power button down(except for in leak 1323.) It doesn't appear at all. I've tried multiple leaks. I've tried fiddling with settings. I've tried rebooting. Perhaps the OS is really a Z10 OS with a Q10 radio file and because it is a Z10 OS it doesn't recognize a Q10 power button press? I've been told their isn't a bar file that controls this behavior. What does control it? Does anyone know anything about possibly fixing it? Any help is appreciated.
    10-13-13 11:54 AM
    Hi,
    I have a problem with displaying some e-mail messages, I use Kerio Exchange. This is specifically the email message that includes an attachmentand also the message body text html - (picture). After a moment the error message "Message not downloaded". If you'll send the the same email to Gmail, you are right. I deleted the account several times, but did not help. Please advice about. thank you
    10-13-13 12:18 PM
    Does anyone have any idea why my device has issues with all 10.2 leaks except 1323? My T-Mobile US Q10 SQN100-5 will not show the Cancel, Lock, Restart "Hold the Power button to turn off your device" screen when I hold the power button down(except for in leak 1323.) It doesn't appear at all. I've tried multiple leaks. I've tried fiddling with settings. I've tried rebooting. Perhaps the OS is really a Z10 OS with a Q10 radio file and because it is a Z10 OS it doesn't recognize a Q10 power button press? I've been told their isn't a bar file that controls this behavior. What does control it? Does anyone know anything about possibly fixing it? Any help is appreciated.
    You know, 1323 is n extremely solid and stable build. If it wasn't for the rush of the elusive leak, I would recommend staying with it. Otherwise, choose the build you want and install it , followed by a wipe and NO restore.! Once done, set it up from scratch. I'd go with .1676 or .1791. It's the restore of corrupted settings and app data thats.causing you problems. Started with the restore fro. factory os to the leaks. Good luck!
    moody likes this.
    10-13-13 12:22 PM
    Yes

I am very little batt drain and better call quality. I judge with blue tooth also. When they are unable to tell I'm on bt we are on right path. The one that came with this os was dropping out a lot on me. Yet to have that with this one

Posted via CB10
    Thanks brotha. Just loaded it up and will pay findings as the week goes on

mopar_fxr likes this.
    10-13-13 01:03 PM
    A very impressive leak though. And watermarks are not so much crabby