01-06-14 11:12 PM
1,131 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Will this work on SQN100-5 Q10 model in U.S.?

I notice it says SQN-100-X ...can the X be replaced by any number or is that actually a model number...
    ShowMoe, ShowMoe and ShowMoe like this.
    10-12-13 04:30 PM
    Will this work on SQN100-5 Q10 model in U.S.?

I notice it says SQN-100-X ...can the X be replaced by any number or is that actually a model number...
    Yess all type of Q10 and Q5

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 04:33 PM
    Has anyone experienced keyboard feedback not working ?
    10-12-13 04:38 PM
    Well I just thought it was going to work out for me this build but my phone went ape **** crazy late yesterday. So I am no on 1791 w/ the 127.0.0.595 unlocked runtime and my phone has been good so far.

BBM will still randomly switch itself from light to dark. I have calendar set to light theme and it is hit or miss as to which theme will be there when I open it. Contacts are also set to light and are never light. The thing I liked about 575 is all those settings worked perfectly. But my phone was so unstable I couldn't stay with it.

Hoping leaks keep coming and that the next one will be a solid, stable build like 575, with a solid radio like 1791 for my Q10!

I LOVE THE BERRY LEAKS TEAM!!!! Keep those leaks coming!!

Edited to add I side loaded the System Monitor bar from this 575 leak so now I have the super cool battery/cpu/memory graph I have included a link to my MEGA access incase anyone else had to change OS's from this one and wants it : https://mega.co.nz/#!9wV1gIgD!
    Last edited by moodyk13; 10-13-13 at 01:07 PM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-12-13 04:44 PM
    What the heck is joyn?!
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.1.575 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X-img_20131533.png

Where's Mr. Krabs?
    kfh227, moody and Mecca EL like this.
    10-12-13 05:00 PM
    Well I just thought it was going to work out for me this build but my phone went ape **** crazy late yesterday. So I am no on 1791 w/ the 127.0.0.595 unlocked runtime and my phone has been good so far.

BBM will still randomly switch itself from light to dark. I have calendar set to light theme and it is hit or miss as to which theme will be there when I open it. Contacts are also set to light and are never light. The thing I liked about 575 is all those settings worked perfectly. But my phone was so unstable I couldn't stay with it.

Hoping leaks keep coming and that the next one will be a solid, stable build like 575, with a solid radio like 1791 for my Q10!

I LOVE THE BERRY LEAKS TEAM!!!! Keep those leaks coming!!
    Hey Moody- go back to 1767 and hang on for a while. It works great on Q's and it won't be long till the bugs in 1791 are fixed- a new uupdated/fixed os should be out very soon. 1767 has a locked runtime but most apps work w/o the debug token and once the battery settles in it's awesome! 1793 or higher is just around the corner. :-)

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    10-12-13 05:09 PM
    Actually I had the same issues with 1767 as I have with 1791, but a better radio. And my two sideloaded apps are great still with the unlocked runtime.

Sooooooo I will be checking the Leaked/OS thread frequently awaiting the next leak!! Whats fun is experimenting with bits and pieces from each one sort of creating my own "hybrid" so to speak LOL

Thanks go1ndr, I always listen to and value your suggestions. They are always rock solid!!
    go1ndr and Mecca EL like this.
    10-12-13 05:14 PM
    Actually I had the same issues with 1767 as I have with 1791, but a better radio. And my two sideloaded apps are great still with the unlocked runtime.

Sooooooo I will be checking the Leaked/OS thread frequently awaiting the next leak!! Whats fun is experimenting with bits and pieces from each one sort of creating my own "hybrid" so to speak LOL

Thanks go1ndr, I always listen to and value your suggestions. They are always rock solid!!
    I agree He is always there to help us when we need it
    moody, go1ndr and Mecca EL like this.
    10-12-13 05:39 PM
    Thanks guys! Appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    moody, Tecker Man and Mecca EL like this.
    10-12-13 05:42 PM
    Is there anyway to get rid of the text watermark? or what is the latest rom leak that doesn't have it? Downloaded this one because it has the unlocked Android...but what leak version would I need for no watermark and then run the new android runtime over it? once the O.S. installed correct?
    10-12-13 06:16 PM
    Is there anyway to get rid of the text watermark? or what is the latest rom leak that doesn't have it? Downloaded this one because it has the unlocked Android...but what leak version would I need for no watermark and then run the new android runtime over it? once the O.S. installed correct?
    Well, hmmmmm this is asked and answered on every page in this thread. Hmmmm and no the watermark stays. Sorry
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-12-13 06:24 PM
    it does not hurt to read the page before and before and before and before Heck THE ANSWER IS IN THE OP JUST READ
    moody and Mecca EL like this.
    10-12-13 06:38 PM
    I loaded this leak on my Q10 SQN3 and the past two days it was ok. Battery lasts for about 8 to 10 hours probably because it was still syncing.

Last night I fully charged the phone @12midnight only had one bbm message, everything was ok then it was not used anymore. I woke up at 6am to find the battery down to 20%already. Also, I bbmd a friend and when the person replied, there was no sound. I am not on silent mode or anything. I went to settings notification and even if I adjust the volume no sound still. Even when i played some songs, there was no sound.

I did a hard reset and now there is sound but I wonder what may have caused it and if the problem will be back again.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:02 PM
    I loaded this leak on my Q10 SQN3 and the past two days it was ok. Battery lasts for about 8 to 10 hours probably because it was still syncing.

Last night I fully charged the phone @12midnight only had one bbm message, everything was ok then it was not used anymore. I woke up at 6am to find the battery down to 20%already. Also, I bbmd a friend and when the person replied, there was no sound. I am not on silent mode or anything. I went to settings notification and even if I adjust the volume no sound still. Even when i played some songs, there was no sound.

I did a hard reset and now there is sound but I wonder what may have caused it and if the problem will be back again.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure you were charging, Maybe it wasnt plugged in i am having amazing 20hour battery here
    10-12-13 07:03 PM
    Are you sure you were charging, Maybe it wasnt plugged in i am having amazing 20hour battery here
    Yes i fully charged it to 100%. My Z10 has no problem only the Q10. Also the device monitor showing a huge percentage on battery usage. This is after hard reset.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.1.575 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X-img_00000004.png

Posted via CB10
    pttptppt likes this.
    10-12-13 07:09 PM

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Similar on my Q. Tried this OS twice. But had to go w/ 1791. Now all is well again
    go1ndr likes this.
    10-12-13 07:24 PM
    I noticed that the browser in this OS finally works with drop down menus on web pages. On some pages the menu would drop down, but close before you could select anything. With this OS the menu opens, closes for a fraction of a second, then reopens and stay open allowing you to select a menu item.

Is this the first leak to fix this problem? I loaded the 10.2.0.2791 earlier and I don't think the drop down menus worked.

If this is the first leak to have the proper functioning of the drop down menus, is it possible to load this browser on the earlier 10.2.0.2791?

Posted via CB10
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    10-12-13 07:24 PM
    Can someone provide the files for settings. I'm on 10.2.0.1725 . I would really like the updated task manager. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:31 PM
    I noticed that the browser in this OS finally works with drop down menus on web pages. On some pages the menu would drop down, but close before you could select anything. With this OS the menu opens, closes for a fraction of a second, then reopens and stay open allowing you to select a menu item.

Is this the first leak to fix this problem? I loaded the 10.2.0.2791 earlier and I don't think the drop down menus worked.

If this is the first leak to have the proper functioning of the drop down menus, is it possible to load this browser on the earlier 10.2.0.2791?

Posted via CB10
    That's always been spotty, and I've noticed similar behaviour on other touchscreen browsers. It's one reason I miss the trackpad.

It's because the website is waiting for a mouseover event, but we have no mouse! In the past, I've had 50/50 success by dragging my finger across the button, enough to register it was a drag and not a tap, but not enough to actually leave the confines of the button when I raise my finger. It seems to place a virtual pointer on top of the button and activate the menu. Buttons that aren't programmed to behave differently between a mouseover and a mouse click event have always worked okay for me. I'm not sure if anything has changed with this OS, or if you just got lucky.

To answer your question, you should be able to load this browser over any 10.2.1 OS, and likely 10.2.0.
    10-12-13 07:34 PM
    Waiting for the you know which model... moment it comes I am on it

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:39 PM
    Similar on my Q. Tried this OS twice. But had to go w/ 1791. Now all is well again
    Thanks. I may have to downgrade as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:52 PM
    I finally found a bug. When you are listening to music through the headphones, it doesn't seem to know that the headphones are disconnected once you unplug them. So when you try to make a call, it tries to route the call through the headphones that are no longer plugged in and you have to manually change it to headset or Bluetooth on every call until you reboot the phone. This is on my Q10 and I was running listening to music while running Endomondo just to explain everything that happened to cause the bug.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 07:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you might be right. I've always struggled with dropdown menus on my Z10, it would show up for a brief moment and disappear before I was able to select any item of the submenu. But now when I click on a menu, a submenu drops down and stays so I can finally click it comfortably. I'm sure I wasn't able to do that on earlier builds.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 08:05 PM
    Can someone provide the files for settings. I'm on 10.2.0.1725 . I would really like the updated task manager. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    sys.sysmon-1.0.1.6.bar (498 KB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!fV1SnCLa!PFr-Fw...cKqA2SsIKANv9M
    pttptppt and pvphooman like this.
    10-12-13 09:09 PM
    So this will update my settings app on. 1725 right? If so, I'm very grateful

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:05 PM
1,131 ... 3132333435 ...