01-07-14 12:12 AM
1,131 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    Dunno if it has been discussed before in this thread. Is the contact list still in a mess? Eg. Display picture doesn't save, duplicate emails, twitter or facebook dp not appearing, linking issues?

Also, facebook can only sync once prior to login in. If I accidently delete a contact, there's no way to add it back unless I logout of facebook and then login again. This is so troublesome. Is there an ability to update/sync facebook/twitter each time with a re-sync button which can make the whole process easier?

The contact list has been messy, disorganised and non user friendly so far since the first os 10.0.xxxx till present. I want to know if there's any fixes in this os version?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't had any problems with contacts in any of these os's except in this one I can't edit a contact so that it saves. Not sure if it's because it's linked to a Facebook contact or what else yet just noticed it the other day and haven't had a chance to try a few other contacts

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:57 AM
    First thing I tried.

No one else having trouble with this? ('session expired' with Facebook but unable to sign in again in the app?)

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Had this problem once on another leak after I removed my FB account and wasn't able to add it + was getting the same error in the app. I fixed it by restoring only Settings - then FB account re-appeared in settings and I just had to fill in the password. Hope it helps.
    10-12-13 11:03 AM
    Only Z30 has USB Host hardware.
    I noticed that the USB port on my Z10 is different than on the PlayBook where I once enabled USB host, so I thought the extra pin might be missing, but do you think we could "hack" the USB cable by connecting the 4+5 pins (like this)? Or does the phone need a special chip to support USBhost?

I love my Z10 from day 1, but honestly I'm extremely disappointed that USB host is not supported on Z10, because BB promised it would come in 10.2 update :/
    10-12-13 11:13 AM
    I noticed that the USB port on my Z10 is different than on the PlayBook where I once enabled USB host, so I thought the extra pin might be missing, but do you think we could "hack" the USB cable by connecting the 4+5 pins (like this)? Or does the phone need a special chip to support USBhost?

I love my Z10 from day 1, but honestly I'm extremely disappointed that USB host is not supported on Z10, because BB promised it would come in 10.2 update :/
    BUT IT HAS............................................... .......... come on 10.2.............................................. .....if you have a z30
    10-12-13 11:51 AM

They promise 10.2, but they didn't say that it's for all devices

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:53 AM

Even if you hack the USB port, it won't provide enough power to power anything.
    Also, as the software is not expecting it, it won't actually turn on host mode (even though there is a host mode controller chip). Only the Z30 has 'USB Host Mode' whitelisted.

Apparently, it may be possible in the future on Z10 using some sort of docking system. Although, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything being made of it for an old product and through standard USB.
    Ruslan Botsyurko and toobs623 like this.
    10-12-13 12:30 PM
    What do you get since last recharge when testing which app is using most of your battery?

My system is coming out at 37% by far the biggest pull on battery

What are others getting?

Cheers
    10-12-13 12:32 PM
    I want dark theme email/texts. Btw thanks for this works wonderfully

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 12:41 PM
    I want dark theme email/texts. Btw thanks for this works wonderfully

Posted via CB10
    You can't set emails to dark theme, but you can for texts. From Hub go to menu/settings/text messages/visual theme - dark.
    10-12-13 12:54 PM
    Has anyone tried the. 1791 radio with this leak?

The radio that comes with this leak is very poor.

Posted via CB10 running on OS 10.2.0.1767
    I loaded the 1791 radio file with this OS and it seems to be working fine. I noticed some odd problems on the radio file that was included with this OS, but that was also the day Rogers' system crashed so may hve been related to Rogers, not the radio file.

I can't remember where I got the 1791 radio file. I think it was posted in the first few pages of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 12:55 PM
    What do you get since last recharge when testing which app is using most of your battery?
    My system is coming out at 37% by far the biggest pull on battery
    What are others getting?
    Cheers
    System at my Z10 causes 13 % of battery discharge, display is second with 7,3 % (I usually have it set on about 50 % brightness).
    10-12-13 12:57 PM
    System at my Z10 causes 13 % of battery discharge, display is second with 7,3 % (I usually have it set on about 50 % brightness).
    Wow that is better than my Q10

I have my brightness turned lowest it can.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:00 PM
    My Dev Alpha C (1800mah battery):
    10-12-13 01:22 PM
    My charting much worse

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.1.575 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN100-X, SQR100-X and STA100-X-img_00000439.png

Q10

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:36 PM
    Hey everybody ,

So this is the first leak I took the bait on with the PIN watermark and its barely noticeable unlike the early 10.1 leak pics we've all seen. You can't see it especially if the app your in has a white background. For IG users (and other side loaded apps I assume) the keyboard input has been fixed I noticed. That's a reason to go for this leak alone IMO. The battery life is holding pretty good with this leak and the FM radio feature is nice to have. So far with every update I've seen new things added and nothing taken away and I'm excited to see what will come .
    10-12-13 01:48 PM
    I have reloaded this again and as long as I don't turn on the pinch in the Hub it's ok once it has settled. DON'T DO IT, if you're tempted -- I couldn't get it to stop misbehaving before once I had!

Of note is that while the phone no longer shows you S/MIME signatures (it's "eating" them) but it also doesn't recognize either them or give you the opportunity to send with them -- although it DOES now load a personal certificate (where it would not before.)

I'm sticking with this rev in the hope that the next turn may enable this capability... other than that everything is working well and I've had no stability problems.
    10-12-13 02:07 PM
    My Dev Alpha C (1800mah battery):
    http://i.imgur.com/H88EAjp.png
    Sent you a BBM friend request

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 02:17 PM
    Battery life significantly better here. For the first time that it lasts the whole day (7-23).

STL100-2 OS10.2.1.575. Wipe, no restore.
    Attachment 210112
    10-12-13 03:06 PM
    I loaded the 1791 radio file with this OS and it seems to be working fine. I noticed some odd problems on the radio file that was included with this OS, but that was also the day Rogers' system crashed so may hve been related to Rogers, not the radio file.

I can't remember where I got the 1791 radio file. I think it was posted in the first few pages of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    How does one install just a radio file. I appologize for the noob question but gotta learn somehow.
    10-12-13 03:14 PM
    How does one install just a radio file. I appologize for the noob question but gotta learn somehow.
    There are autoloader files for just the radios. It takes a minute or two to install and you do not loose any data. There is a separate thread with radio files, plus one or two were posted in the first couple pages of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 03:41 PM
    any one noticed screen display white balance settings not working? the slider moves but no change.
    10-12-13 03:43 PM
    any one noticed screen display white balance settings not working? the slider moves but no change.
    Yes it is

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 03:45 PM
    Yes it is

Posted via CB10
    Mine works too

Posted via a Verizon Z10 running a 10.2.1.575 leak and CB10. My channel: C0004F9BB
    10-12-13 03:58 PM
    Mine is Z30 and not working
    10-12-13 04:02 PM
    Loaded Candy Crush. Working perfectly and I'm happy...

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 05:01 PM
1,131 ... 3031323334 ...