01-14-14 06:18 PM
1,637 ... 646566
tools
    But, to my understanding, the only .17xx radio that works with the Q is the .1744... :-)

Sent from my EVO because my Z10 needs to charge SOMEtime!
    I extracted the .1761 radio and loaded it onto my Q running .1743...no problems at all, works fine. Gonna be out and aboot today so I'll see if I notice any difference over .1743's radio.
    09-27-13 12:43 PM
    Blackberry Dudes-
    I have a Q10 on Verizon. I was previously using a Z10 on Verizon. I moved from the official OS to 10.1.0.1043 (I believe) on my Z and began having problems with the phone. A static-y sound, an electronic sound, similar to what you hear sometimes when you're talking with someone who is using a bluetooth device. I upgraded to 10.2.0.xxxx (Can't remember) and still had the problem. I bought a Q (to get the keyboard) and loaded 10.2.0.1725 and am still having this phone problem. The caller can apparently hear me fine, but they sound weird. Sometimes there is a loud bit of feedback, it's hard to describe. I've searched this form (about 25% of it) and can't see any mention of this problem.

Please help. I need this phone for work. I would be screwed if I had to downgrade because I would lose all my application data (tasks, calendar, memos, etc.). Any suggestions?
    Thanks!!!
    10-01-13 05:11 PM
    Blackberry Dudes-
    I have a Q10 on Verizon. I was previously using a Z10 on Verizon. I moved from the official OS to 10.1.0.1043 (I believe) on my Z and began having problems with the phone. A static-y sound, an electronic sound, similar to what you hear sometimes when you're talking with someone who is using a bluetooth device. I upgraded to 10.2.0.xxxx (Can't remember) and still had the problem. I bought a Q (to get the keyboard) and loaded 10.2.0.1725 and am still having this phone problem. The caller can apparently hear me fine, but they sound weird. Sometimes there is a loud bit of feedback, it's hard to describe. I've searched this form (about 25% of it) and can't see any mention of this problem.

Please help. I need this phone for work. I would be screwed if I had to downgrade because I would lose all my application data (tasks, calendar, memos, etc.). Any suggestions?
    Thanks!!!
    Do a full backup on it (since worried about data loss) and revert it back to your official. See if still occuring... if so, hardware falt, wipe device and bring it back for warranty. you said you had just recently gotten it so should still have warranty.
    Seen a few people have speaker issue, others it was software not playing nice. If it goes back to normal under "official" then try playing with a different radio.
    Personally I was having radio issues with blue tooth. Some radios made my blue tooth cut in and out, others not a problem. (tried multiple radios within one os over a week to test) so may be something that easy also.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 01:21 AM
    Do a full backup on it (since worried about data loss) and revert it back to your official. See if still occuring... if so, hardware falt, wipe device and bring it back for warranty. you said you had just recently gotten it so should still have warranty.
    Seen a few people have speaker issue, others it was software not playing nice. If it goes back to normal under "official" then try playing with a different radio.
    Personally I was having radio issues with blue tooth. Some radios made my blue tooth cut in and out, others not a problem. (tried multiple radios within one os over a week to test) so may be something that easy also.

Posted via CB10
    Mopar_fxr
    Thanks for the info. If it's ok, I would like to try changing the radio, mainly because I had the same issue with my Z10 after downloading a leaked OS. The problem persisted through at least 2 leaked OS versions on my Z10 and then with my Q10. I'm wondering if it's something to do with the Verizon network or something.

Should I still go back to factory on the Q, even though I already had this problem with the Z? (FYI- I used the Z with no issues for several months on the official OS)

What do you think? Thanks!

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    10-02-13 10:29 AM
    Mopar_fxr
    Thanks for the info. If it's ok, I would like to try changing the radio, mainly because I had the same issue with my Z10 after downloading a leaked OS. The problem persisted through at least 2 leaked OS versions on my Z10 and then with my Q10. I'm wondering if it's something to do with the Verizon network or something.

Should I still go back to factory on the Q, even though I already had this problem with the Z? (FYI- I used the Z with no issues for several months on the official OS)

What do you think? Thanks!

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    the radio is (normally) a non destructive load, so if you want to try that first go for it. I was just trying to rule out hardware vs software first. It may seem like a longer route but it is the more thorough. If on 1725 I believe you said, you can try extracting the new 1767 release radio... it "should" still work. With running a Z -3 I have no way of testing for you before hand so I can NOT be sure for your results. Also, I know on the Z some of the older radios are still playing well . I know of one running the 810 radio on a newer 17xx os just so he can have wi fi calling still. So... that may be an option. Try and snag the radio that you remember not having the issue on and try loading. Have this radio on a backup though to be safe if it is not compatible.
    feel free to pm me if you want also.
    10-02-13 12:30 PM
    the radio is (normally) a non destructive load, so if you want to try that first go for it. I was just trying to rule out hardware vs software first. It may seem like a longer route but it is the more thorough. If on 1725 I believe you said, you can try extracting the new 1767 release radio... it "should" still work. With running a Z -3 I have no way of testing for you before hand so I can NOT be sure for your results. Also, I know on the Z some of the older radios are still playing well . I know of one running the 810 radio on a newer 17xx os just so he can have wi fi calling still. So... that may be an option. Try and snag the radio that you remember not having the issue on and try loading. Have this radio on a backup though to be safe if it is not compatible.
    feel free to pm me if you want also.
    Agree w/ mopar - restore to factory load w/ Link and take it back. I'm on my 3rd Q10, for various reasons, from VZW, and they're pretty reasonable. I've also loaded OS's from 1725 thru 1761, and have had no issue. Tho I will say the 1761 radio has a tendency to drop to 3G if signal's not to good. But nothing to the level of what you're describing, certainly not complete loss of sound, even one way. That's very odd.

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761
    10-03-13 09:50 PM
    Hey guys what wifi issues are there with this release please?

Hooked into hotel wifi no probs. Internet explorer on the pc fires straight into the hotel logon page where ypu enter the wifi password.
    The z connects to the wifi fine with the message login to connect to the internet. Instead if opening the hotel web page it opens

Blackberry.com/select/wifiloginsuccessfull

No option to enter the password etc and wifi setting page still shows login to connect to the internet. Have restarted phone / batteey pull etc.

Any ideas?
    Ta

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 05:02 PM
    Hey guys what wifi issues are there with this release please?

Hooked into hotel wifi no probs. Internet explorer on the pc fires straight into the hotel logon page where ypu enter the wifi password.
    The z connects to the wifi fine with the message login to connect to the internet. Instead if opening the hotel web page it opens

Blackberry.com/select/wifiloginsuccessfull

No option to enter the password etc and wifi setting page still shows login to connect to the internet. Have restarted phone / batteey pull etc.

Any ideas?
    Ta

Posted via CB10
    Open your wifi (drag down from the top of the screen either in the hub, active frames, or apps rack and select wifi), usually there's an option to login from there

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 12:39 AM
    Yep, cheers, thats what I'm reffering too. Hotspot logins normally open a web page specific to the supplier to enter userid password

Seems after 3rd battery pull it's playing ball now and moving off the default blackberry page and redirecting to the hotel website as expected :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 02:25 AM
    hello,

Please help me! A have a Q5 and an update i can't open my settings, text messages, calls, contacts, etc. except only i can open the social network FB And we chat. BBM also i cant opent. everytime i resset or turn off then on Again the phone was log only when 100% i cant view the desktop. please tell what i can do with my phone.

Can someone please tell what to do? thanks you very much.
    01-13-14 04:07 AM
    hello,

Please help me! A have a Q5 and an update i can't open my settings, text messages, calls, contacts, etc. except only i can open the social network FB And we chat. BBM also i cant opent. everytime i resset or turn off then on Again the phone was log only when 100% i cant view the desktop. please tell what i can do with my phone.

Can someone please tell what to do? thanks you very much.
    Why are you attempting to load this leak? It is quite old, not even 10.2.1. I would suggest loading the latest leak:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/

There have generally been very positive reviews of the 1925 leak and loading it will probably resolve your problems.
    01-13-14 05:28 AM
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7UM...0yQXQ3SUE/edit

Then just sideload via Chrome or whatever method you're using.
    Will this work with Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    01-14-14 06:18 PM
1,637 ... 646566