01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 63646566
tools
    hey everyone,
    i loaded 10.2.0.1725 and noticed that my albums in my Pictures dont show any pics when viewing them through. I reverted back to my 10.1.0.4687 and it worked fine, went back to 10.2.0.1725 and when viewing albums through Pictures, nothing shows. If i open them through File Manager, they show up fine.

any one else experience this?

Thanks
    09-23-13 10:28 PM
    thanks im just backing up my blackberry right now.. the reason why i am doing this is so my sideloads run smoother... so when i got 10.2 how do i get the android runtime? also will my sideloads still be there or will i have to re download them.. sorry if im seeming like an armature i just want to make sure im doing things right
    09-23-13 10:32 PM
    There should be a 'Dislike' button on here. Oh, and I'd love moderator privileges as well.
    So would I and I agree, there should be a dislike button here, so I could use on your posts.
    PJD642 and Chad Thandy like this.
    09-23-13 10:54 PM
    hey everyone,
    i loaded 10.2.0.1725 and noticed that my albums in my Pictures dont show any pics when viewing them through. I reverted back to my 10.1.0.4687 and it worked fine, went back to 10.2.0.1725 and when viewing albums through Pictures, nothing shows. If i open them through File Manager, they show up fine.

Thanks
    Is this immediately after a reboot? In this case it is just indexing them.
    If you have waited a few hours then they should show...
    (Really a few minutes for me, but I have no idea how many photos you are talking about.)

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 01:58 AM
    hey everyone,

Thanks
    I have experienced the same, if you click on the blank space in the picture app the photo will likely open. I copied everything off of the card to my computer then erased and formated the card then transfer everything back. This worked for a few days but it happened again yesterday I'm not sure what the issue is but it has happened with 2 different media cards.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 08:09 AM
    Is this immediately after a reboot? In this case it is just indexing them.
    If you have waited a few hours then they should show...
    (Really a few minutes for me, but I have no idea how many photos you are talking about.)

Posted via CB10
    this is hours after loading the OS.. when I try to view the pics before its done indexing, it'll show the message about indexing the files and they'll be available soon.

I tried couple of reboots and battery pulls. I even tried to format my SD card and no go.

Weird thing is I took my SD card out of my Z10 and put it in my wife's Z10 and it popped message saying about it being encrypted using a different device and I should decrypt it that that device and try again. But I know %100 that I didn't encrypt the SD card. I even tried another 64GB SD Card in my phone that was brand new and it did the same thing.
    09-24-13 08:11 AM
    Ok, so I loaded this leak this afternoon. Now my side loaded apps will not open. I can install them on my Z-10 but I get the black screen like its loading up with the blue bar but after about half way the apps close out. Does any one have a fix for this? I tried renewing token, reboot device and I'm using chrome. I was using DDPB but that wasn't allowing me to install the token. Really need help with this? What should I do?
    09-24-13 03:13 PM
    Sideload the unlocked runtime. I'm on 1725 with no issues with any of my side loaded apps.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 03:40 PM
    How'd it go, blondie? I'm still on 1047, and am considering moving to 1743 tmrw after I connect my replacement Q10. Yes, I broke it but thankfully still under warranty...hee!

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    It's going great so far! SMS, BBM, Contacts, and Calendar all look AWESOME in the dark theme and all my side loads are working perfectly (including Instagram, Candy Crush, etc)! I went with 1725 over 1743 since this was released by a member of my trusted BerryLeaks and there supposedly aren't many differences between the two, anyways. For those reasons, I would d/l this with the 1743 radio for your Q, if I were you. :-) I was also able to restore my media and application data without causing any problems, which seems to confirm that the settings restore is what causes the contact theme issues.

Good luck with whichever you choose and let us know if it works for you! Glad you were able to get a warranty replacement, btw, lol. :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1725
    09-24-13 03:47 PM
    Sideload the unlocked runtime. I'm on 1725 with no issues with any of my side loaded apps.

Posted via CB10
    I tried that also but no luck. Now the apps open and close right away.

Edit: Even the Android apps from BB World wont open. Would I have to reload the OS again and don't restore my applications?
    09-24-13 03:53 PM
    Love the build and the dark themes but I can not access the internet unless on wifi, and even then it disconnects after about 30 minutes.

On a Z-10, STL100-3, 10.2.0.1725, security wipe before and after OS install, NO restore, Many reboots and a battery pull. On Rogers in Canada. Even tried the 1744 radio.

I haven't read of anyone else having this problem. Anybody?

Bill
    Last edited by Hassie; 09-24-13 at 05:46 PM. Reason: added radio
    09-24-13 04:22 PM
    yes its been a issue with a few others and with new leaks just looking how to back radio signal up.
    09-24-13 04:59 PM
    It's going great so far! SMS, BBM, Contacts, and Calendar all look AWESOME in the dark theme and all my side loads are working perfectly (including Instagram, Candy Crush, etc)! I went with 1725 over 1743 since this was released by a member of my trusted BerryLeaks and there supposedly aren't many differences between the two, anyways. For those reasons, I would d/l this with the 1743 radio for your Q, if I were you. :-) I was also able to restore my media and application data without causing any problems, which seems to confirm that the settings restore is what causes the contact theme issues.

Good luck with whichever you choose and let us know if it works for you! Glad you were able to get a warranty replacement, btw, lol. :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1725
    So far, every .17xx radio I've seen has been identical.

myver
    09-24-13 05:27 PM
    So far, every .17xx radio I've seen has been identical.

myver
    But, to my understanding, the only .17xx radio that works with the Q is the .1744... :-)

Sent from my EVO because my Z10 needs to charge SOMEtime!
    09-24-13 07:33 PM
    I tried that also but no luck. Now the apps open and close right away.

Edit: Even the Android apps from BB World wont open. Would I have to reload the OS again and don't restore my applications?
    Delete, reboot and reinstall the apps. They will work fine after that.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 07:43 PM
    I'll try that again but it didn't work the first time. I'll post back my outcome. If that doesn't work I'll just reinstall the OS and don't do a restore.

What if if do a security wipe. Will that help?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 07:51 PM
    I'll try that again but it didn't work the first time. I'll post back my outcome. If that doesn't work I'll just reinstall the OS and don't do a restore.

What if if do a security wipe. Will that help?

Posted via CB10
    You said previously you used ddpb to install debug and it really wasn't working. Grab the Google Chrome extension. For a majority of the 10.2 leaks I had issues getting the token in but chrome extension method worked 99.9% of the times for me. Then I revert back to the other programs for further sideloading, though chrome does work well for that also.
    Try that ans see maybe your token just isn't taking? On your device does it say token installed? Or is it expired? (don't remember if you said if you renewed or not sorry)

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 12:35 AM
    Yes the token is installed. I tried DDPB and that was giving me errors. I used chrome and it installed the token. Even using Chrome to side load and still was giving me issues opening the apps. Now even Skype won't open. I hit the icon and nothing happens. I think that I'll have to reinstall the OS and don't restore.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 06:54 AM
    Yes the token is installed. I tried DDPB and that was giving me errors. I used chrome and it installed the token. Even using Chrome to side load and still was giving me issues opening the apps. Now even Skype won't open. I hit the icon and nothing happens. I think that I'll have to reinstall the OS and don't restore.

Posted via CB10
    It has been known for restore to create odd issues... this is just a first for killing runtime that I have seen...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 08:53 AM
    It has been known for restore to create odd issues... this is just a first for killing runtime that I have seen...

Posted via CB10
    It sure is. I just reinstalled the OS and did not do a restore. I couldn't sideload any apps because I'm not at my computer that I use to sideload but I can say that Skype now works as before it wasn't even opening. I'll have to try the sideloads tomorrow.
    09-25-13 02:49 PM
    We're can I download the camera

Artie
    09-25-13 03:33 PM
    Download the appropriate file for whatever model phone you have. The only extras you may need to download is if you want the newest leaked camera with facetime (10.2.1) and stuff like that, plus any android sideloads. BBM and app world are all included.

Posted via CB10
    How and where do I get the newest leaked camera 10.2.1

Artie
    09-25-13 03:41 PM
    Does anyone ever experience this bug?

On my phone (STL-2) for some random reason the charging current is somewhat like "limited" resulting in a very slow charging and it can take like 5 hrs to fully charge the phone unless I force reboot it.

I always use the PB charger and normally the charging wattage recorded by the Battery Guru app shows 4.2-4.7 W however, sometimes (also hooked to the samw charger) it only does 0.2-1.2 W.

Strange ha? I used to experience this once on the MR 10.1 but just once.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 04:00 PM
    But, to my understanding, the only .17xx radio that works with the Q is the .1744... :-)

Sent from my EVO because my Z10 needs to charge SOMEtime!
    Fair enough. I have a Z and haven't followed Q radio reports.

myver
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    09-25-13 11:12 PM
    How and where do I get the newest leaked camera 10.2.1

Artie
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7UM...0yQXQ3SUE/edit

Then just sideload via Chrome or whatever method you're using.
    09-27-13 11:40 AM
1,637 ... 63646566